Shinhwa

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ahhh you like eric, too??? omg have you seen their special edition DVD sale video??? eric's being evil toward wannie! LOL my fave guys of shinhwa but as for couple: i like ricsung and ricdy. =P

kristie, you should gonna give them a try.. i mean once you see them from behind the scene, i think you would love them even more! <3

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i love shinhwa!!

they're so great at expressing their love for one another!! and it's so cute when they do!! like kiss each other or hug each other!! soooooooooooooo cute!!

i love to watch their clips on youtube..lol..especially the one where all six of them were playing the 'kissing game' or 'suck and blow' ..lol..hilarious!! i think that eric was actually kissing hyesung!! so cute!! and hyesung actually slapped him (not hard tho)..haha..so cute!!

they're really not afraid to show their love. that's what i really like about them. after watching those clips, you can't help but to fall in love with them!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ awww..i don't have it at all..so i just go to yutube and watch it over and over again...lol..sad..just can't get enough of it..too cute!

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
oh people in thailand would be so happy cause shinhwa is going there...
i wish i was in thailand so i can get to see them too...
i don't know why they never came to the usa...or where i live....

untinnu

sarNie Adult
SHINHWA!!

this thread's been dead for so long...i miss them!! last time i see shinhwa was on Heroine 6..that was a really really good episode!!!

and i've seen many clips of Oil and Water (eric and hyesung)..i've heard a lot about Oil and Water, but didn't know the real deal til Shinhwa was on YSMM..Dongwan explained why Eric and Hyesung don't get along, or doesn't like each other much...

and anyone seen the photoshoot that Ricsung had to do together? LOL..Minwoo was trying to get them to hold hand, but they wouldn't, and in the shots, they were so far apart from each other, LOL..and i guess the photographer told hyesung to put his arm on eric..lol..eric turned away..and when hyesung was about to put his arm on eric's shoulder, LOL..Eric was moving and trying not to be touched..LOL..with Andy and Minwoo laughing in the bg..funny...

and the most recent i've seen is Andy and Junjin on New Xman..LOL..they finally performed together after so many eppies..and it's sooooooo funny!! they were performing Hey, Come On and Wild Eyes..LOL..Andy messed up real bad..and Junjin kept looking at him like, WTF..LOL..and when Junjin messed up, he just started laughing at himself..a very funny performance!! must see!!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
shinhwa's always been one of my best group singers. i don't know if i'll ever get tired of hearing them sing....hehe!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
haha..well..Dongwan says that, (he was speaking indirectly tho), Hyesung doesn't like Eric because Eric is always hugging and kissing other members, and Hyesung doesn't like that touchy stuff..but Eric also doesn't like Hyesung when he's drunk, because Hyesung would tell Eric that he love him and would kiss Eric, and Eric doesn't like that...so yeah.

Dongwan also says that when Eric/Hyesung is sleeping, Hyesung/Eric would go next to that person and sleep right next to them (soooooo cute)

Andy also says that when Eric is sleeping, Hyesung would sneak into Eric's room and apologize and explains his reasons for the way he acts towards Eric..but Eric never knew about it cuz he was sleeping..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i haven't been here for so long. wow 4months on hiatus. haha

anyways, have you seen eric's music drama preview? it looks too intense! O_O i so cna't wait to see it. i can't believe KSA is over... but i still wait for the subs. XD have you seen jindy's xman perf? omg it's hilarious! one of the best xman perfs ever. =]

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ LOL..Jindy's new xman performance!! yeah..it was the best so far!!! i just keep playing that part over and over..

sine17

sarNie Egg
I never saw a boy band group so close as the members in Shinhwa. I heard that other groups, they say they are close, but they dont act like it, and then when someone goes for solo activities, I never see other members supporting them as much as the members of shinhwa. They are very cool.. And when they fool around and start hugging and kissing each other, you get the vibe that they are just joking around like brothers and not in a gay way. I hope they stay together for a long time.. Cause I think there albums get better and better. Go Shinhwa, fighting! lol

starry15

sarNie Egg
are any of the members married or dating anyone? can someone post pictures of the girls?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Shinhwa!!!!!!!!

Rumors (kinda rumors..shinhwa says so themselves) that their 9th album is coming up next year!!!

but now..it might be a little late since the members are doing solo activities now..but keep a look out for their 9th album!!!! Shinhwa returns!

sisii

I can't wait for the 9th album!!! (That is IF they release one)

Shinhwa tread has been dead for months now. Where are all Shinhwa sarnies? Anyways, I just want to say that I love Dongwan's new single and his album <333

untinnu

sarNie Adult
gah..his album..I've had it for a while now, but haven't listened to it yet..same goes for Junjin..

and yes! shinhwa's 9th album! i'm soooooo anticipating that..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
9th album!!!!!!!!!!! Shinhwa are currently having photoshoots for the 9th album and they are also shooting the MV for the title song in that album on the ...18th and 19th..? can't really remember..

and also!!! their 10 year anniversary is coming up!!! I'm thinking that it might be something big considering that it's SHINHWA!!! and they're the only band so far who have been together for 10 years without changing any members..and in response to that..a lot of products will be coming out, including perfumes, which is called "The Scent Of Shinhwa" which will, of course, consist of six scents...

it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait till the official release of the album and MVs!!!!!!!

~EDIT~

I MADE A NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!! everything's starting off good..*is in good mood*