Shootings in Stockton

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Seriously...I don't understand what's going on in those stupid idiots heads. 2 homocides in one weekend. If they really wanna kill each other off so bad, why don't they just all go out to some field and battle it out. Why all these drive-bys. I think something bad might happen at Sacramento and Fresno new years. Reminds me of what happened a few years ago when an innocent elderly lady and a small child were shot at Fresno new years.

soraoncloud

sarNie Egg
Seriously...if that shooting just happened this week...then something bad is going to happen at Sacramento New Year. Ugh...I hate dumb gangsters...don't they know that the Hmong New Year is for family and not for their dumba** shooting site.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i remember this one year at cal expo new year...
this one group of teenage boys were walking towards the entrance at cal expo
and they were going to go jump these other guys..
well.. my ex bf went to snitch them out to the security... lol.
because he said that those kids were going to make a fool out of the hmong people
so.. the security went to the kids and had them line up against the wall
and took down their info.. i was like.. uhm.. okay?
that's embarrassing.. there was hella people staring at them... =/

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Seriously...if that shooting just happened this week...then something bad is going to happen at Sacramento New Year. Ugh...I hate dumb gangsters...don't they know that the Hmong New Year is for family and not for their dumba** shooting site.
Yeah...it started in Fresno. Now it's here. Words going around that it's not the end of it. So far, I believe 2 MODs and 1 HNS died. This girl that went to high school with my sister got shot 3 times, but survived. I won't even let my brothers go out at night anymore.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
LOL! Girl...it ain't worth it.
i'm debating whether or not i should go now.
lol. hmm... i'll risk it..
i just don't want to be at the wrong place at the wrong time...
new years is supposed to be a friendly hmong community thing
but damn.. these days... it's like... don't get shot.. =/
even innocent bystanders get shot.. and it's friggen sad.

kulyia

RUK
WOW.and i was plaining to go to Fresno New year this year. Havent been there for 2 years.lol, guess im not missing out much..haha. i bett those dumb gangsters probably act like their so hardcore and shit.Their soo LAME.-_-

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
WOW.and i was plaining to go to Fresno New year this year. Havent been there for 2 years.lol, guess im not missing out much..haha. i bett those dumb gangsters probably act like their so hardcore and shit.Their soo LAME.-_-
Yeah...they're all hardcore, BUT a bunch of dudes are in a car, drives really fast and shoots at people's houses, then takes off like a bunch of sissies that don't wanna get caught. Sounds really hardcore to me...haha

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
ok so ya know i sell food at new years and I'm risking my life to go every year...it's like wannabe gangstas jumping eachother at new years is like a normal thing now that it's scary!

i think that these wanna be gangsta's are the sissiest dudes on earth

during stockton new year them wanna be gangsta jumped this guy rite in front of my booth and the guy that they jump knew how to fight so he fought back and then the wanna bes started backing off and walking away. I'm like WTF?! WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS CONTINUEING FIGHTING HIM??? ok dumbass people!

I think they're a waiste on this earth...i wonder what goes through their stupid little brain? it just gets on my nerves. what's the point of killing and fighting with eachother over colors and alphebet names? why not be brothers and love eachother? there's not much hmong people in this world why kill even more? if they're so scared of getting caught and dieing why do they do what they do? there's more things to life than being in a gang.

my auntie married a true MOD from back in the days. he was the first generation of MODs and now he's not one anymore. he has kids, a family, and a job to take care of. man one of my cousins even told me that the MODs in stockton don't even respect the MOD's in merced. and from what I heard the one's in merced are the true MODs. gosh people these days.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I went to the Cal Expo new year.
Apparently there were some fights but I didn't see any.
I think it's so ridiculous that "gangs" decide to come out and have a fight at new years.
I mean if you really want to then do it somewhere else please.
THis is an event to celebrate our culture and gathering of people all over the States into one event.
If they're gonna have a battle do it somewhere else where it wont involove innocent people.

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
my auntie married a true MOD from back in the days. he was the first generation of MODs and now he's not one anymore. he has kids, a family, and a job to take care of. man one of my cousins even told me that the MODs in stockton don't even respect the MOD's in merced. and from what I heard the one's in merced are the true MODs. gosh people these days.
i've lived in the "ghetto" part of merced for a lilo over half my life and its funnie...
i mean i loved growing up there-- it made me who i am today but still

if you think about it... the TB/crips lived what about 7 blocks away from the MODs
well their turff newayz....

now ah days all the OGs are either done and over with gangs...dead...in jail... -recruiting lilo wannab kids?
i believe crime in merced for hmongs have gone down alot and [no offense] but frm what i read and hear is that the hispanics are always in the news now.

BeYourSelf

sarNie Egg
to all the gangster------ being one is tough, being a trigger is hardcore. to be a true gangster, step up to their face and pull the trigger, but driving and shooting at them is a lot of bull shit. now and days i only see wannabes who only talk a lot but cant do shit. i see many wanna be's out there who could only doged and mug, but when it comes to a trigger in their face and all they do is run. if all the gangster think their a true member, step up and dont fear them at all, when they pull the trigger you survive. running from your rival gang. makes the og gangster thinks your a pussy. as to what im saying. to all the gang related at new years and on the street shooting random people who dont even join a gang group. to let you know. how would you feel if a true gangster blast one of your family members that dont even represent a gang member. THINK ABOUT THAT!!! i got many family members got shot for no reason. so whoever joins a gang now or later. its best you back away from it. you got a life. being a gang member doesnt bring you any respect or family respect. you losing your family reputation. plus your life is in danger every time you take a step out the door. sooner or later. i guess or thinking that they will close down or banned out culture celebration. new years is like family reunion time. you know i dont want new year to get banned. its what i do every year. if this goes down not having no more newyear in the us or anywhere. all this shit is gonna be blame to all the MOTHER FUCKEN GANGSTER. DONT REPRESENT IF YOUR NOT ONE. DONT TRY TO BE ONE IF YOUR NOT TOUGH TO STAND TO A GUN. RUNNING AND HIDING. MAKES ME FEEL LIKE YOUR EMBARASSING ME. LOSING A INNOCENT LIFE HURTS ME A LOT, LOSING A GANGSTER LIFE MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.

THINK BEFORE YOU START DOING THE SAMETHING NEXT YEAR NEW YEAR. I WANT A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR EVERY YEAR. I WANT TO MEET MY GRANDSONS OR GRAND DAUGHTER WHEN THEY GREW UP. THEY ALL SCARED TO GO TO NEW YEAR CAUSE BUNCH OF FAGS DONT THINK BEFORE DOING STUPID SHIT. YOU IM OUT. I RESPECT EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM OR SITE HERE. I HEARD A LOT IN THE PAST DAYS AND MONTH. TOO MANY SHIT FROM THOSE FAGGS OUT THERE. WISH THEY NEVER EXIST. IF YOU HATE ME FOR TALKING SHIT ABOUT NIGGERS WHO REPRESENT A GANG. FIND ME A TRY TO KILL ME. I'LL STEP UP TO THAT GUN AND TELL YOU. MURDER IS SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL REGRET AFTER THEY SENT YOU TO JAIL. THINK OF ALL THE TRUE OG GANGSTER. OR GO WATCH GANGLAND. THEY'LL TELL YOU THE STORY. PLUS TRY TO WATCH MOD ON GANGLAND. WHITE TIGER. HES OLD FOR THAT. HE CHANGE. HE GOT A FAMILY AND KIDS AND WIFE. GOT HIMSELF A NICE JOB. I RESPECT HIM TO CHANGE. AND I'LL RESPECT THE REST IF YOU CHANGE TOO.

REST IN PEICE TO ALL MY HOMEBOI AND HOMEGIRL WHO GOT KILL BUT DUMBASS GANGSTER. I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL EVEN THOUGH YOUR NOT HERE. GOD BLESS YOU

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
True that ture that when i go with my boi i ually look around n asfarid sumone mmight come out of no where n jump poeple lol.. scary but yea gang these days are stupid.;.
they think they knoe what there doin n shit ya do not i have nuthin against them but yea i jux got to say wat i haev to say

i feel bad from the one who died then =[

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I remeber the day before my cousins wedding, Gangsters jump him in front of his girlfriend. And the next day he have to go to his wedding with bruises on his face. And it turn out that the gangsters that jump him were his girlfrinds uncles gang. And one other thing is that my cousin hangs out with the wrong peoples back then.