Short Boyfriend....

kalaya

sarNie Egg
hey i have a question for every one. i just wanna no wat you guys think of this. do you guys thinks its a good reason to break up w/ your bf if he is shorter than you by one or half inches. but other than tat then he love you alot n cares about u alot. should you break up just because of the height?

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Personally and honestly, I would not break up with him just because he is shorter. Height is not what created the relationship, but love is. So, I say over look the height and stay in love him...you're not in love with the height, but with the person ^_^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hey i have a question for every one. i just wanna no wat you guys think of this. do you guys thinks its a good reason to break up w/ your bf if he is shorter than you by one or half inches. but other than tat then he love you alot n cares about u alot. should you break up just because of the height?

this is a very funny question. you should know the answer to your question already.

if you don't like your bf, why date him in the first place and now break up with him because you notice he's shorter than you. lol

Height doesnt have to do with anything, i see tall girls with short guys. its not a big deal.

so, if you asked me, is it a good reason? up to you, ask yourself this. do you like/love him enough to care about his height? :D

Lec

sarNie Egg
well, was he shorter than u when u 2 became a couple or did u grow? because if he was shorter to begin...it prolly shouldn't bother u now since it didn't in the beginning.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Dont break up with him just because of his height!

If you know you love that person why should their height matters?

If you feel that way about him just because of his height, you dont really have feelings for him do you? -_-

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
To tell you the truth...i probably would that is if i fell out of love with him because of it...because i did break up with my ex because he kept shaving his head and he became unattracted to me so yeah...but it's all on you and how you feel. If you still love him and don't mind his height then stay with him.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this is where you have to set aside your differences
lol. if you're love him for who he really is.. then his height should not matter
my husband is 5'10 and i'm only 4'10
no big deal.
he has what i lack... height!
believe me... he can reach for things that i can't without using a chair.
lol.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
this is where you have to set aside your differences
lol. if you're love him for who he really is.. then his height should not matter
my husband is 5'10 and i'm only 4'10
no big deal.
he has what i lack... height!
believe me... he can reach for things that i can't without using a chair.
lol.
I don't me being the shorter one in the relationship, but I perfer my man to be taller then me. I think it's werid when a girl has a shorter boyfriend. But thats just me.

kulyia

RUK
it shouldn't really matter iguess. lol.. do u care enough to break it off due to his height? i prob. wont get into this at first if hes not my type.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I don't me being the shorter one in the relationship, but I perfer my man to be taller then me. I think it's werid when a girl has a shorter boyfriend. But thats just me.

It's not weird, I see it all the time! In fact, my husband is a few inches shorter than me!
But you just never know, sometimes their heart can be bigger than what you see :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes ! I totally agree w/ everyone. Height doesn't matter, if it did in the first place you wouldn't had dated him ! My dad is a bit shorter than my mom & that doesn't even matter ! :) I hope you reconsider this.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Umm. Since you're asking this question, it's obvious that you're thinking about breaking up with him for SOME reason. It sounds like you want to break up with him and since he's loving and wonderful to you, the only reason you can think of to use is his height?

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
wows. i would still date him cuz i love him i mean that a lame excuse to brek up with im
my boifrand only 5'4
n im only 4'11.
im happy.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I wouldnt consider dating him at all in the first place, no matter how hot/nice he is. i dated a short guy before and it was so weird for me.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it's the height that bothers you, but something else. Because if height is that big of a deal to you, you wouldn't have dated him in the first place. You might have felt attracted to him before, but now you lost those feeling and you're just trying to find a reason to get out of the relationship. If you want to break-up with him do so, but don't use the height as the reason, that's just shallow and immature. At least give him the respect and tell him the truth. Now if he was an ass to you during your relationship then by all mean do whatever, but if he was a gentlemen to you than just tell him your feeling for him has change and that you no longer have romantic feeling towards him anymore. Simple as that, good luck.

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
why would it bother u lol if u really love him no matter how he look u would still love him but i guess some girl can be picky but hey do what u feel right

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
I dnt think height matters, but how much he loves you does.
Like you said.. he loves you right?
so you shouldnt break up wid him.
i mean..
it did seem awkward tuh me at first..
but now, im dating a guy whos the same height as me.
nd it may seem weird tuh other ppl..
but just forget bout wah they say..
its ur happiness.