Si Yod Ku man pictures

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
yea i agree too.. yam look very chubby in the lakor wongsawa. but i prefer her chubby face.. because now her face is that chubby no more, she not as pretty as when she was chubby.. i like aom in 4 yod kul marn and wongsawa.. she so cute and pretty.

L

lalalek

Man these pix's are very old. actually this became the last Boran movie i watch. there was so much graphic on the new movies now that i wasn't able to watch all that crap. What happen to just dressing up like then, and also have you notice: all the pra'eaks are young and weenie. weww, where are all of the buff guys? i actually kinda enjoyed this movie but my fav was :Thepa Sin Intrajak and Grot Phet Jet Sea. i just think that Boran movies are getting cheesy every day and plus the pr'eaks don't even fight anymore. Do you guys see where i am comming from? <_<

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:
Man these pix's are very old. actually this became the last Boran movie i watch. there was so much graphic on the new movies now that i wasn't able to watch all that crap. What happen to just dressing up like then, and also have you notice: all the pra'eaks are young and weenie. weww, where are all of the buff guys? i actually kinda enjoyed this movie but my fav was :Thepa Sin Intrajak and Grot Phet Jet Sea. i just think that Boran movies are getting cheesy every day and plus the pr'eaks don't even fight anymore. Do you guys see where i am comming from? <_<
[post="12315"][/post]​
yeah i get you. gosh why!!! <_<