Siam Dara Party 2008

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
Wow tough choice! im thinking SB would win although i want JRL to win becoz it was Aum's first time playing an aggressive character and he protrayed it well and aff played her character well too, it was a break through for the both of them. And I thought SB was a little too rough with the numerous 'R' which was unnecessary. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME, everyone has their own opinions. RIGHT???

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Oh dear .... stiff competition I say. I would really like Ken and Anne to win. I mean, they really have that kind of chemistry that is so real. When they are both "in" their character, the lakorn becomes to believable and heartfelt.

For the men, I hope Ken wins ... cos I like him and hey, in SB, he was pretty good. But then again, Aum was good too.

For the women, well, I say Anne. Her acting is really good. Outstanding I say .... and I really, really hope that the judges will give her the nod too.

Btw, how come this Award has so many nominees? Sorry, I just thought that it is unusual to get such a long list of nominees for a category. Usually, the nominees are only a handful - between 3 - 4 only. Hmmm, probably its the Thai way of doing things and being nice. :) Yeah, I think the Thais are always so nice ... I love everything Thai ... eh, almost.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I definitely think Ken's going to win here. He played his character in SB well. On the other hand, I don't think Ann's going to win. She's not that good in here. I hope Kob wins here. She played her character well in here.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think Bee Nampthip was awesome in Sangram nangfah. She should win it. As for the guys I see no one, but If Ken is on it then I bet he'll win :lol:

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
As girls I hope that is : Bee Namthip, Ann Tongprasom & Pancake Khemanit.

As boys I hope that is : Pong Nawat, Wier Sukollawat & Aum Atichart.

but I think it's Ken & Ann as abitude.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its base on fans vote and i think they are gonna look at the weekly results. if so, its probaly gonna be between anne/ken and kob/vee cuz they were neck n neck each week. the percentage werent too far part from each other.

go ken/ann and SB!

jakjann

Jakjann
i don´t understand why isn´t Aom Phiyada not in this nominess list>.<

but i vote for smart krissada, he is so smart like his name hihi
and so sweet, too haha

judyp

sarNie Adult
i don´t understand why isn´t Aom Phiyada not in this nominess list>.<

but i vote for smart krissada, he is so smart like his name hihi
and so sweet, too haha
i don't think aom had anything out, besides the sitcom. (or is that still even airing?)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the info.. hmm i want either ateam to win (jlr) or ken n anne (sb) to win.. or anne n mart for likit kammathep .. kekeke.. or weir n kwan for dung duang haruthai.. tough choice.. hmm but there is also nang tard.. so i guess also vee n kob.. difficult choice..O_O.. xp..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay this is airing on the 30 which is 2 more days. i cant wait to find out the winners. here goes JLR vs SB again lol

i posted more nominees. credit to nat

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol. gosh in 2 days.. hopefully i see someone posting it up omg.. this is gonan be hard ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. lol.. i want either ateam or ken n aff.. or kwan n weir xp kekeke.. 2 days.. omg..