Favorite Siamdara Star-Pinky
Male Singer-Bie
Female Singer-Endorphine

http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/00012302.html
credit to nat @ AFC for the tran

credit to en-tk.com and hunsa.com/koy @ tv3

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken/anne truly is the powercouple. they always win together. congrats to them and all the winners :clap:

max

sarNie Elites
I have decided that I am going to watch Sawan Bieng... once I am done with Summer school ^^ Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks for posting up the news and the pictures. Are there any more pictures?

tinah

sarNie Coma
I have decided that I am going to watch Sawan Bieng... once I am done with Summer school ^^ Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks for posting up the news and the pictures. Are there any more pictures?

yeh theres more but the pics took forever to upload so this is all i got for now

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwwwwwwwwwwe.. ateam didnt win.. T_T.. its fine.. congratz to ken n anne .. xp .. hmmm jlr n sb didnt win for lakorn omg lol.. kekek.. nang tard eh.. interestin xp .. keke.. im sad but at the same time.. is happy T_T.. next time i hope ateam will win.. T_T.. all the celebs look great xp..

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
congrats to all of them all. they worked very hard and deserved it.
ken and ann did a great job..
and kwan...she is so pretty..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:yahoo: Go Kann!! :dude:

i'm glad they got it..i'm okay w/ SB not getting hot hit lakorn...we all know they broke the record so no need to win tis one..ehehe...i'm glad Numpueng won too..she did excellent as well...and i'm reallie glad for Song Kram Nang Fah...i see Pong..eehehe..i loved tat lakorn soo much!!

OMFG! I love Ann dress :wub: ...ehehe..and daddy stress seem to be catching up on P'ken..but it's okay...i find it cute in a way..he still looks good though...ehehhee...everyone looks great..except is it only me or did Yard starting to dress extra sexxie ever since she receieved tat sexxie title..i like her a bit more covered up..ucan still be beauitful w/ clothes on...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHA...YAY!!!!! CONGRATS TO THEM ALL!!

THEY ALL LOOKED GORGEOUS=D

YEAH ITS ALRIGHT THAT SAWAN BIANG DIDNT GET THE THE BEST AWARD BEING THE #1 HOT HIT LAKORN..

I THOUGH SONG KRAM NANG FAH WAS WEIRD..LMAO..BUT PONG WAS HOT!! AND PERVY..LMAO..

I STILL OVE SAWAN BIANG=D

HAHA..YAY!! KEN AND ANN GOT THE BEST MALE AND FEMALE ACTOR!!

MAN! I WANT TO SEE THIS VIDEO=D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah.......bie won.......yeah.....yui won......yeah.....kwan won......yeah...ken won......yeah...ann won....yeah love these peeps...they all won a place....that's so cool...love these actors n actresses..:)...so happy for them...

kink84

sarNie Egg
Anne looks like she got thinner/slimmer and Ken looks tired in that pic... still hot but tired

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing. Pinky look very pretty! i like her dress, her hair style and make up. and her smile. heheh. so happy she won an award. and happy for Ken+Anne too. they deserve it.