Sick ass picture....guess who it is....

suensusan

sarNie Egg
ok? Idk who she is but that is some weird photo... maybe it was for a photo shoot? since everyone says she is a pageant girl...

iamhmong

sarNie Egg
Again, i don't know her, but i do know that NO ONE's PERFECT! Everybody has a sweet, evil and wild side of them. So I say...people who trys to ruin other's life is a "LOW LIFE" themselves. You wouldn't like it if others start spreading rumors and pose up your personal pictures like that. So let's all just move on with life and stop picking on others.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..!! I dont know what say...she's very pretty and all. Maybe might have cross the line a bit...hehe...its weird seeing those kind of pictures.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Again, i don't know her, but i do know that NO ONE's PERFECT! Everybody has a sweet, evil and wild side of them. So I say...people who trys to ruin other's life is a "LOW LIFE" themselves. You wouldn't like it if others start spreading rumors and pose up your personal pictures like that. So let's all just move on with life and stop picking on others.

I agree with the no one's perfect part lol. I understand having fun and stuff like that, but at the same time if you don't want people to spread rumors and make fun of you why would you upload those type of photos to the internet where anyone can come across it. It's the 21st century and technology and stuff has improved to the point where you can get dirt on anyone if you looked hard enough so if she didn't want people seeing these photos she shouldn't have uploaded them to photobucket and she surely should have set her account to private. So her uploading them and leaving her account public is like asking for publicity and asking for this stuff. I take odd sometimes (not like this though) lol but pictures I wouldn't want other seeing and I tend to NOT upload them lol. If I wanted to share it with a family or friend I would send it to them in a private link I can delete later

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with the no one's perfect part lol. I understand having fun and stuff like that, but at the same time if you don't want people to spread rumors and make fun of you why would you upload those type of photos to the internet where anyone can come across it. It's the 21st century and technology and stuff has improved to the point where you can get dirt on anyone if you looked hard enough so if she didn't want people seeing these photos she shouldn't have uploaded them to photobucket and she surely should have set her account to private. So her uploading them and leaving her account public is like asking for publicity and asking for this stuff. I take odd sometimes (not like this though) lol but pictures I wouldn't want other seeing and I tend to NOT upload them lol. If I wanted to share it with a family or friend I would send it to them in a private link I can delete later
i agree...

i defended the other contestant and her in the other thread
but this picha is reallie eww...and we know no one is perfect
but tis gal ran for a freaking Pageant Title...someone like her
isn't fit for the title..good thing she didn't win....and like
someone stated earlier..i tink she'll be disqualify or uncrowned
if tis was an american pageant

iamhmong

sarNie Egg
Putting pictures up in your photobucket doesn't mean that people have the right to go steal them and pose them up in public. That's where all the publicity crap start. A picture sitting on a toilet might not be the best choice, but who cares, it's her life, she could do whatever she want. People don't need to pass it on and make it bigger!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well...its call blocking ur page...okay...wth...shitting...if she love to shit that much while taking pix...why dunt she take sum of her POOP!..:D...J/K...no one wants to see...very interesting photos to share by the way..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Putting pictures up in your photobucket doesn't mean that people have the right to go steal them and pose them up in public. That's where all the publicity crap start. A picture sitting on a toilet might not be the best choice, but who cares, it's her life, she could do whatever she want. People don't need to pass it on and make it bigger!

People don't have the right to do alot of things, but in Photobucket there is an option where you could set everything, "Private" I'm sure she wanted people to see those photos or else she wouldn't have left them public. Every photobucket account is automatically set to private when you register and in order for people to see anything else inside your account you have to have allowed it public at some point.

I agree with the passing it on to make it bigger. Rumors like this is for some people who needs amusement because they are possibly young and need to kill some time. I don't entirely blame it on her, but I can't entirely blame it on the people posting it.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
People don't have the right to do alot of things, but in Photobucket there is an option where you could set everything, "Private" I'm sure she wanted people to see those photos or else she wouldn't have left them public. Every photobucket account is automatically set to private when you register and in order for people to see anything else inside your account you have to have allowed it public at some point.

I agree with the passing it on to make it bigger. Rumors like this is for some people who needs amusement because they are possibly young and need to kill some time. I don't entirely blame it on her, but I can't entirely blame it on the people posting it.

true if she want to bloc k it from the peeps who view her page then she should put it on 'PRIVATE'......

nerine

sarNie Egg
well... no comment i mean... y even bother bout pplz like her unless someone hates her n do dis to her. karma... jus remember n wathc out watever u do... karma can catch up quickly... sorry for dis person i didnt try to tick u off but... karma... wat goes around comes around...

susanlee001

sarNie Egg
Whoever that are posting blogs of Cristine Lee must be extremely jealous... She must really have no life, but to envy Cristine all day.

lil_caeser

sarNie Egg
yep. i'm glad that she didn't win. i would not want someone like that to stick up for the hmong community. it must have stink for who ever was in the bathroom with her.