Silamanee (Compordee)

cecilia

Staff member
gosh...I love the clothes..so beautiful..and kob is just stunning in them
i totally agree.
she looks stunning on the cover.
i love it when n'ek dress in clothes like this.
it make them beautiful without having trying to be sexy
this cover remind me of Noon and Aum so much in RAK NAKARA :wub:

so can't wait to for episode 5 :clap:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ngam breaking Chalee's heart, she already lets him know of her concerns, that one day if she wasn't like what she see will he despise her. He said choose to see her good side (when the flower is in full bloom) instead of when the flower wither.

For me, although Ngam use him as a stepping stone, she does have feelings for Chalee. She does care for him at some degree just that they're not strong enough to the point of BF and GF. Chalee took it too seriously, maybe because this was his first crush.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
^^yea i think NGAM does feel for him too, but just not the same way. i would fall head over heels for NGAM/MAE LIANG too, i dont blame CHALEE.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
If you love dying/reincarnation type of lakorn... I recommended you Captain and Pin K. lakorn " Roy Ruk Roy Adeed" Sad/ Sweet Romantic Drama.. It is one of my favorite lakorn. Well The n'ek doesn't look that pretty in there but she did dressed up in the traditional clothing like you wanted . But everything was great, the storyline, the acting especially Captain, and the songs are romantic...Eternity love :wub: .. I been rewatching for about 20 times... Captain played a romantic guy so well. I became a fan after the lakorn...
if you like this kind of storyline, you can watch "pood pissawad" with noon w and kade, heartbreaking but so beautiful

off topic too...but I couldn't resist..I just had to reply and agree that Captain is such a great actor. It's not fair that he's underrated...because I absolutely adore him.
yes, captain is a good actor. in "kwarm laub kaung superstar" he's the best!

^^yea i think NGAM does feel for him too, but just not the same way. i would fall head over heels for NGAM/MAE LIANG too, i dont blame CHALEE.
ngam is chalee's first love, and like everyone knows, first love is always heartbreaker.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
I'm curious is anyone subbing this lakorn. I have not watch it although i read a summary of the ep at lyn's blog. If someone is subbin it plz let meh know so i can check it out. Thanks

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
if you like this kind of storyline, you can watch "pood pissawad" with noon w and kade, heartbreaking but so beautiful

yes, captain is a good actor. in "kwarm laub kaung superstar" he's the best!

ngam is chalee's first love, and like everyone knows, first love is always heartbreaker.
lol...yea i've heard of pood pisawad, but i think it's too old...lol i dont like lakorns where the quality is horrible...

and i never got to finish kwarm lub kong superstar, but i LOVE BEE...she can really pull off the innocent and bitchy roles..lol for ex. talay risaya and saeng soon..

i've heard from someone that u wont ever be in love until u've gotten ur heart broken and u've broken someone else's heart....(that's so deep....)

^in a way, yes, she use him,
but it's his fault for falling for her so EASILY too.
if the same case happen to Mae Liang and Paul, i would say the same thing .. LOL
I would too...Parote is definitely falling for Mae Liang easily..all guards down..

the guy is just mesmerized by Mae Liang....haha..when she gave him tea..he grabbed her hands..sneak.. :D

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
really?? i wasnt a captain fan, but i saw ATTITARN RUK with captain and pim, and i LOVED it! i actually like lakorns where they are destined for each other too...lol

srry for getting off topic...but back to SILAMANEE, I LOVE MAE LIANG...lol i dont like repeating it, but it's the truth! lol.
Speaking of Attitarn Ruk, I haven't finish that lakorn..Captain was sweet and his acting was good in that lakorn too. He always plays the sweet type of character. That what I love about his lakorns ..I still need to finish it by this month but still need to catch up with Silamanee.

You haven't seen Poot Pisawaad yet? I prefer the old version of Poot Pisawaad with Touch and Ning better even if it is bad quality. Kade and Noon version was okay but not as good as the original. I like Ning outfit in the old version.. She looks so gorgeous in the traditional outfit as the ghost.. I bet you would fall for Ning too when you see her in those outfits :blush:

Nways...Yayyy tomorrow is the day pp!!! :clap:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Speaking of Attitarn Ruk, I haven't finish that lakorn..Captain was sweet and his acting was good in that lakorn too. He always plays the sweet type of character. That what I love about his lakorns ..I still need to finish it by this month but still need to catch up with Silamanee.
My favorite Captain lakorn is Fah peng Dien. He's so mean in that one.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Go to Sarn's "OFFICE" section. Here's the direct link to WMR 12:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=30196

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. You guys are getting off topic. How did Captain made his way in here. Haha. JK. For me, I liked him since Roy Rak Roy Ardeed, after seeing him in that white soldier uniform and him saving na'ek, picking up the snake and throwing it aside, ooo...he caught my attention. He has been on JPD as a guest for Nok Sinjai and on 07 during some occasion, two talkshow that Kob co-host, so Kob and he had been on stage those two times, and also he had acted w/ Kob in a mini series alongside w/ Navin Tar. Considering the coincidence, I wouldn't mind seeing them act together, at least once.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Silamanee...Silamanee...I'm anticipating for tomorrow's episode! I want to see how Parote finds out the truth from his mother and how Chalee is doing after the so call 'break up' Haha.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i remember in the old version with Ann S. she did say that she wished that Chalee was the one she was engage too and not Parote..i guess it was out of guilt becuz she felt that she had used him and then break his heart..oooh i also remember how crazy he went when Ngam broke his heart..so obsessed with Ngam, i think this Chalee is kinda worst then the old Chalee..he's more aggressive when it comes to Ngam..talking about Paul his character is way better then Dodo character..Dodo was so lay back and boring no sense of humor like Paul is in here..they add more funny scene which i really like..can't wait until tomorrow eps..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. You guys are getting off topic. How did Captain made his way in here. Haha. JK. For me, I liked him since Roy Rak Roy Ardeed, after seeing him in that white soldier uniform and him saving na'ek, picking up the snake and throwing it aside, ooo...he caught my attention. He has been on JPD as a guest for Nok Sinjai and on 07 during some occasion, two talkshow that Kob co-host, so Kob and he had been on stage those two times, and also he had acted w/ Kob in a mini series alongside w/ Navin Tar. Considering the coincidence, I wouldn't mind seeing them act together, at least once.
:lol: nancyvang, all has started because my comment when i said i wish num and kob to have an other lakorn together and someone (mongstaness) replied he bored with kob and num and prefer num and ann in "tae pang korn" because he like this kind of storyline: reincarnation.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
:lol: nancyvang, all has started because my comment when i said i wish num and kob to have an other lakorn together and someone replied he bored with kob and num and prefer num and ann in "tae pang korn" because he like this kind of storyline: reincarnation.
lol..that someone is me..lol srry...silamanee needs to hurry up! the wait is killin me!