Silamanee (Compordee)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Khub Salak's confirm Kob and Paul are pra eak and nang eak.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
are you gals replying in the write thread? ahaha Silamee is the one about the emerald necklace starring Ann Siriam and Dodo.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
omg Paul n Kob i don't mind we all totally forgot about Kob. i hope this one good cuz kob hasn't have a good lakorn lately

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Eew..! Paul...? I'm sorry but I don't like that guy..! He needs to just stay in CH3..Ugh..Can't they give her someone else...?!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
EEeeeewwwwwwwwww NOOoooooooooooo Paul pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee changeeeeee
Someone please change p'ek :eek:

Even as much as I like Kob, I don't really like her in here. But I'm ok with her, but why PAUL?????????? :arrg: eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww nooooooo

My sister can't stand him! My sister said his face is so "ga lon" looking. :loool:

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Paul and KOb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not looking forward to watch this lakorn.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
uuuugh...sorry but kob don't match the character! they need someone who is as equally beautiful as ann s and kob is not that. what a disappointment finally a remake of this lakorn but actors! i was thinking of someone more like noon. can't think of actors from the top of my head yet since i don't even know who ch. 7 has besides por, cee, vier, win now. no variety at all

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dont know about this one ....the storyline sucks even though i am a kob fan i just dont prefer this one so they she should add or delete some scenes

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
eh i'm not feeling it either. hope they change the cast.
i can't see either of them for these roles either.

me too, i want noon too
i want Noon W and Tik J
this is my dream cast.