Silamanee (Compordee)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn p'ek roles is kind of dumb anyway, so maybe Paul is good at it, even though I can't stand that he going to be in this lakorn.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Me too...he has so many lakorns on his hands after he broke off with Sara (model/actress). I wish Kob would accepts lakorns like Paul.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...as Kob said, from now.....she's going to pick her own lakorns. So, we're going to see Kob plays more important roles (not just princess but important).

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I'm very glad that Kob can pick her own lakon that she can play in.. Can not wait to see her in this lakon... miss her a lot.....

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I don't care what people say, I love Paul. I think he is one of the best actor out there. Yes he might not be the best looking dudes out there, but who care he can act. I rather watch good acting skills than pretty face with poor acting ability. As far as Kob is concern, there is no concern. This girl can pull off any roll given to her, she is by far one of the best actress I've seen.
I agree with you all the way............. I like Paul too, he is not the best actor but good enough to be P'ek in my heart...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG DiD THEY SERiOUSLY JUST PiCK PAUL AS THE PRA'EK?!?!?!?! :lmao: HELLL NOOO... I'M NOT WATCHiNG THiS LAKORN... <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't care what people say, I love Paul. I think he is one of the best actor out there. Yes he might not be the best looking dudes out there, but who care he can act. I rather watch good acting skills than pretty face with poor acting ability. As far as Kob is concern, there is no concern. This girl can pull off any roll given to her, she is by far one of the best actress I've seen.
dont forget he has a hot voice.

yes ch7 seriously need pra ek. i dont have much favs. i like stefen but he is not on my favs list. paul is on my list though. so is wier and au navapol but lately he's been playing rai roles. hmm there is cee too but somehow i lost interest in him, but i still stick with some of his lakorn.

for the nang ek, hmm got to say there isnt much either. instead of kob i would prefer kwan to play this role.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Paul doesn't have the image of pra'ek material but his acting is something you have to acknowledge. I've seen a few of his lakorns and I like him in comedy roles.

Been waiting forever for Kob to get a princess role. So this will be interesting. Hopefully compordee does a good job with this lakorn, to my understanding, this will be their first remake.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Paul doesn't have the image of pra'ek material but his acting is something you have to acknowledge. I've seen a few of his lakorns and I like him in comedy roles.

Been waiting forever for Kob to get a princess role. So this will be interesting. Hopefully compordee does a good job with this lakorn, to my understanding, this will be their first remake.
I totally agree with you. I've been waiting for Kob to get a princess role.
The only role that Kob hasn't play is a twin role...I hope she gets to play one.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
like other ppl, i don't really like paul... but hey, i have never really gave him a chance like that.... so, i don't really have a say.... ^____^......

but i do like this lakorn, and even if paul is the p'ek, i'm willing to watch it... maybe, i will start to admire him then... ^______^

and as for kob, i think that she is a good actress.. i still don't understand why ppl think that she is not good... i mean, she may be from lakorns that ppl don't like, but i still think that she's convincing and pretty... so therefore, i am still looking forward to seeing this....... ^_________^

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
im looking forward to this lakorn!..love paul and love kob!..storyline sounds cool..i wanna see pix!.lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Well...as Kob said, from now.....she's going to pick her own lakorns. So, we're going to see Kob plays more important roles (not just princess but important).

hey hey what happened... why is Kob able to pick her own roles from now on... someone give me the goods and the down low on this subject? LOL.... :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agree with you. I've been waiting for Kob to get a princess role.
The only role that Kob hasn't play is a twin role...I hope she gets to play one.
a twin lakorn with kob? oh yes and the p'ek would be num! yes i know i'm dreaming :lol:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Well, Kob fans been waiting to see Kob in a princess role.. so that why they picked Kob in here. But Paul wasn't what the fans requested. :lol: But I did wanted someone that not from Ch.7 and here I got it. Lol

Maybe Kob can chooses to play in a twin roles,,but she said she wanted to play one as good and one as pure evil..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, Kob fans been waiting to see Kob in a princess role.. so that why they picked Kob in here. But Paul wasn't what the fans requested. :lol: But I did wanted someone that not from Ch.7 and here I got it. Lol

Maybe Kob can chooses to play in a twin roles,,but she said she wanted to play one as good and one as pure evil..
she could be evil, like her in the one with por n, even she was not evil but she's not a good girl in this one.