Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The opening ceremony should start on July 28, 2008. This Monday!!! Can't wait to see Kob...although we see her on Jun Pun Dao and 07 Show, I miss her onscreen!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
paul's recent characters suck!!!
hope this will be better. according to the old version, P'ek is kind of being teased by N' ek, :lol:
i like this story!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...anyone has the opening ceremony yet? I'm still hoping that they change Pual to someone the last minute. I know they said Paul but ......still hoping it would be someone else.

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
Oh my GOD! look at the size of those rock ..... the original had only three but this one .... wow .... her kingdom got richer through the years.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i agee! Kob looks beautiful but Paul...I don't know. I never like him. But I have to force myself to watch this because of Kob.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I don't think the new necklace is a pretty as the old one, if it's the one kob's wearing in the pictures...but they look good together...will definitly find time away from all them college reading assignments to watch this one

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't really like Paul either but he actually doesn't really look that bad in these pix. I also actually like this new necklace more than the old one because the old one only has one big round one in the middle and then three around it. I don't find it very attractive. I like Kob's necklace but I just wish that it was more colorful. Anyways, she looks beautiful in here.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSSmltB7SMY
just share a clip of opening ceremony.
so it looks very odd when kob and paul standing together,
i thought they changed the play, b/c kob looks a little older than i image, the n'ek is a college student in the old version, so i think she should dress like a young princess, not a matural queen.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ouah, kob is very beautiful in this outfit! she's a perfect princess but paul is like always, a little boring...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree with someone up there. I might change my mind about Paul. He doesn't look bad in this lakorn. I'm afraid to say...but I think I'm going to like him in here. And of course...I didn't forget about Kob....she's stunning in here. I'm looking forward to see Kob and Paul in this lakorn and many more of her coming future lakorns where she will play imortant roles than her past lakorns. I'm so very happy that she's in here.....a good or bad lakorn....I'm still going to love it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah. I was wondering why they made her look mature, especially when you split the hair down in the middle and comb it back and the darker lipstick. There's some other photoshoot where she is wearing pink and standing with the King. And other poses where she wore a yellow traditional outfit. Not sure yet, how she plans to look in for each character, and how many stages (as princess. since her mother left her and her father is going to die, she's the only one heir, she might become queen). But I'm thinking it might be her character "Mae Liang" since she's a business women who owns a silk store. I saw some kids at the opening ceremony too, I wonder if they change the script a bit.

Different outfit (Kob Suvanant):

Pink:

Yellow:

Green and Red w/ Silamanee necklace:

Credit: Allaboutkob Forum