Silamanee (Compordee)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I thought this is a freedom of expression, I thought i am entitle to an open opinion, i Know that the cast has been decided but i am only stating my opinion, get it if u don't wanna see my opinion, Don't read itttt, get it through ur head....
my advice for you is ....dont tune in sweetie ;)

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Kob is beautiful and a great actress. It's just some of her roles lately have been blahh! Not a big fan of Paul but will watch it for Kob.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I just saw the cast pictures... wow, Ann's mom playing in this remake. It's just too weird to see her in it 'cause she was in an old version before. It's same with Ngao Asoke that has a same maid P'Saad, she played both old and new versions. :D I wonder why can't they choose different actresses than using one of old version actresses? But it's not like I don't want 'em to be in it since they're great older generation actresses, IMO. :)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I'm not sure who was offer this lakorn first, all I heard was Kob and Pancake were the candidates. But if you think P'Tong did offer this to Alexandra, I wouldn't blame you because P'Tong first two lakorn he cast Alexandra as leading, and those who follow his work would assume he picks Alexandra again.

If P'Tong seem to think Alexandra suit this role, why didn't she get it at the end? I mean the director would had fought the role for Alexandra if he think she suit it so much. And Alexandra wouldn't go abroad to study if she wanted this role. P'Tong said it himself that the leads had to be Kob and Paul because they needed experience actress/actors.

First you said Ann Sirium and Alexandra looks similar now you said Alexandra "looks way better than Ann-Siriam." :huh: You asked others to get their facts straight (as in meeting Alexandra face to face) before they judge Alexandra, did you get your facts straight by meeting Kob Suvanant or Ann Sirium in real person before saying they weren't as pretty? I assume no.

Like Babyt said "there will be other princess roles that ur actress will have a chance to be considered... " Don't treat this as a lost opportunity which you are grieving for.
In fact it's true that Alexandra was first considered for this role, she had to decline due to scheduling and schooling. lol if you read on the first post of this thread, it's already been stated that. The reason why I started the thread @ spicy was cause I knew the project was confirmed, confirmed by the director himself, and confirmed as Alexandra as one of the first choice. At that time he didnt even know who the na'ek, all he knew was he wanted Alexandra as lead lol. He was still getting over his heartbreak of not being able to have her as na'ek.

But back to the subject of suitability...... Did he chose her cause she's suitable or cause he just happens to be familiar with her since his last two lakorns had her in it? I think it's the later. She looks nothing like Ann Siream, not even from any perspective :huh: I would rather have Kob in this as oppose to Alexandara, cause as at least Kob is a better actress, and speaks the language properly, and looks wise, it's hands down for Kob :huh:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't read the first post, only came here when the official cast was release. I did have a gut feeling the director wanted Alexandra only due to the fact that he was familiar with her. From the opening ceremony news clip it seem P'Tong was stuttering when answering the reporters question, agitated, somehow. Seriously, being a professional director he'll have to learn to use other actor/actress, not just rely on one. Neway, I'm just waiting to see news clip on how far they have filmed, does this director even let reporters on his set?

As for an actor/actress acting in the old version and new version. It is a bit awkward. Ann's mom in the old version will play Paul's mom in this version.

moilee

sarNie Adult
It's good that Kob accepts this..otherwise...I wouldn't watch. I'm not a fan of either Paul and Alex..whatever.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't thin Alexandra looks anywhere near Ann Siriam :huh: I definitely don't think Alexandra is prettier than Ann Siriam. Ann Siriam is exotic beautiful and Amazingly Gorgeous... Whereas Alexandra I think she's cute, but her looks does not match up to Ann Siriam No Offense To her fans.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I don't think Alexandra looks like Ann S. in any way shape or form. Ann S. is more than beauty though, she also has amazing screen presence, and charisma that is unique. She commands attention everytime she's onscreen no matter what she's doing or what role she's playing. Tawee Pope is still one of my faves from her and it'll be near to impossible to duplicate what she brought to that lakorn.

Silamanee, I thought the story was a bit boring so who knows. At least it'll be something different from Kob and I'll give it a chance before criticizing her if need be.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
But back to the subject of suitability...... Did he chose her cause she's suitable or cause he just happens to be familiar with her since his last two lakorns had her in it? I think it's the later. She looks nothing like Ann Siream, not even from any perspective :huh: I would rather have Kob in this as oppose to Alexandara, cause as at least Kob is a better actress, and speaks the language properly, and looks wise, it's hands down for Kob :huh:
i totally agree because i dont think alex whatever her name is cant potray those three character, her acting ability is not as strong as kob

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Alexandra is cute and all, but she can't touch Ann S., in beauty or acting. Ann has a timeless and classic beauty. All Alex can aspire to is being cute, like the girl next door.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love watching the old "Silamanee" with Ann-Siriam, her chubby and round face fill up the whole screen, hehe,

I will sure enjoy seeing Kob, being stiff, plain and boring looking in the new "Silamanee" Haha
:p

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I love watching the old "Silamanee" with Ann-Siriam, her chubby and round face fill up the whole screen, hehe,

I will sure enjoy seeing Kob, being stiff, plain and boring looking in the new "Silamanee" Haha
If you don't like the fact that Kob is n'ek why do you still come in this thread? :huh: At this point the cast is not going to change. And if you think she can't act or will be "stiff, plain and boring" why are you gonna bother watching it? Just stick to the old one.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

LOL just accept the fact that your Alexandra isn't in it and move on, there's no point in constantly bitching about something that can't be changed. How lame is this :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

im glad that kob even interest you, she must be doin something right <_<

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
LOL just accept the fact that your Alexandra isn't in it and move on, there's no point in constantly bitching about something that can't be changed. How lame is this :lol:
Sorry, if u have accept Kob it ur business but Alexandra just too cute and adorable for me to forget, hehe :p
Once,we love, we can't just move on, like some Hi so people like u, hehehe

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Sorry, if u have accept Kob it ur business but Alexandra just too cute and adorable for me to forget, hehe :p
we all have our differences but i dont think she called you any names so let not have to call out people like that.....we like to defends our fave who ever and that is fine but lets leave the name calling out ... ;)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Good For U that you can't forget Alexandra. But this isn't her thread to express how much u like her. I know how you feel because Alexandra doesn't have any project or lakorns ATM. SO that why you must be bored to start a thread of how much you want her in this lakorn. But I'm glad you're going to waste your precious time just to watch this lakorn even though you think Kob's acting is stiff, plain and boring. :lol:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Alex should pair up with Ananda 'he got this mole' because they're from the same country....i heard they're both laos...they're mixed. They will make perfect match...that's mine opinion.