Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Silamanee l News Clip BEHIND SCENE:
Download : Sendspace

Pra'ek is enchanted when seeing Mae Liang for the first time. Suspecting Mae Liang and Ngam as one person.

Clip Credit: The Dust@All About Kob Forum

Katerine

Butterfly123
Kob looks super Pretty
it looks really good i'm getting all exited now lmao they need to air this like NOW! LOL

Babyt

sarNie Elites
what character is the other dude playing?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
'Uthen Khoshnuam' the guy in the white military outfit will be playing pra'ek friend. The one who will introduce Mae Liang our na'ek to Parote our pra'ek.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
OMg!! I can't wait . I love how Kob has a variety of different hairstyles in this lakorn. She looks so gorgeous as Mae Liang.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I cant wait for this lakorn! lol. Kob is really pretty in here and she looks so young! I hope its really funny too yay! lol :p

vanncha

sarNie Egg
thank you for the new clip. Kob is very very hot as mae liang. I'm so exited. Can't wait to watch the lakorn. Silamanee is a very good lakorn. The version with Dodo & Ann was very good. Hope, this new version will be good too. In my opinion, i'm shure it will be a success thanks to all the good actors & actresses.

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
She looks so pretty as Mae Liang and dorky as Ngam. I think they should have had a completely different hairstyle for Mae Liang. Just so that even though they look alike it's not so obvious.

maijune

SarNie Adult
seeing all these clips makes me so exciting to watch already...can't wait till it air...kob looks so pretty and paul also look handsome in his wardrobes...