Silamanee (Compordee)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Back to the lakorn...Whether pra'ek is in love with Ngam or Mae Liang, isn't the person just Princess Saengfarng? Haha. I remember Sarn mentioning how does na'ek thinks pra'ek isn't loyal when they women he feel in love with is her, Princess Saengfarng, but just in disguise.
good point

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Silamanee l Opening Ceremony - Glom Noppol Interview [English Sub]

Watch@ Youtube

Description:
Opening Ceremony. Actor 'Glom Noppol' Interviewed. Info on character Prince Saibordee, Princess Saengfarng's cousin who secretly in love with her.

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! Glom has been around for a long time. He was in Khun Noo Taweda as Weir gay friend. He was in Look Mai Lai See as Cee's friend. He was in Pinmook as Cee bro and tons more...lol..he's also in Soo Saeng Tawan as Pan's dead fiance :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL!! Glom has been around for a long time. He was in Khun Noo Taweda as Weir gay friend. He was in Look Mai Lai See as Cee's friend. He was in Pinmook as Cee bro and tons more...lol..he's also in Soo Saeng Tawan as Pan's dead fiance :p
OOH! That was him?! :loool:
I didn't even recognize him, thanks Ana :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Glom usually takes on roles as the supporting characters. He play in alot of lakorns, the first time I saw him was in Mae Khun Euy w/ Kob and Oil.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I Love the old version of this lakorn. Been 10 years now i think but wowo its good that they remake this one cause im sure will watch it again.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I was excited when I read that they were doing a remake but then there was Paul. Oh well, I'm still anticipating for it to air. Kob looks really pretty.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Lakorns back then had a larger limitation to their lakorn episode so they did have to drag until episode 20-25 etc. Now it's tone down to at least 13-16 episode per lakorn. So I don't think it would drag as much even though at 13-16 episode some lakorns do tend to drag also.

The old version the costume was very nice. I haven't seen the whole wardrobe for Princess Saengfarng in this version. I hope the clothing are more traditional, seem like now adays traditional clothing, the top cloth they like to make it shorter so it reveals the belly, I prefer it cover, it looks better that way.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
As for Princess Sangfarng wardrobe. I want Kob to have her hair in a bun with a head piece add to it , and have one of her hair on the side down. For example when she wore the light blue traditional outfit in Kattarkorn Kammatap, she looks so elegant and graceful... I like how they did her hair. Hopefully they going to do it for this version

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If she had her hair like you mention jackielee978 then wouldn't it be similar to the hairstyle in Mamai (Burmese). Silamanee's lakorn is supposedly northern type so all the hair has to be twirl into a bun. But either way works.

lol Nancy, your siggie is cute ^^
After watching their Jap MV "Nippon Ainiikuyo" I adore Golf and Mike even more. The bros are adorable. Kkrystal got me addicted to them.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Silamanee l Kob and Paul INTERVIEW PART 1:

Watch@ Youtube

Description:
Opening Ceremony. Info on storyline and characters: Princess Saengfarng and Parote.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so funny when Kob mention there won't be any rape or violent scene in the lakorn, Paul replies that it would be difficult to do it because of all the traditional clothing or layers of cloth they had to wear, it would be hard to struggle or you can say rip off. lmao.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You know. If it was difficult to struggle with the clothing. He could always use a knife or scissor to to cut through it. :drool: But he must be pretty desperate to do so. lmao.