Silamanee (Compordee)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i think i will have to fit this one in to my list of new lakorns to watch too hahaha theres so many.
man paul sure is aging fast. i'm not a big paul fan i guess i will just have to suck it up and watch him anway.
waa i have to they sure made kob beautiful in this lakorn. reminds me of pleng pah fah lom dao

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
waaa thanks for the screen caps....dudes they really soft touch this lakorn A LOT! its so pretty i want to be soft touched everyday hahahaha even the not so pretty folks are pretty with soft touch! hahaha
OMG is her mom the same mom from the old one too?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sometimes it's only the teaser that they soft touch.

The women who played na'ek mom in the old version will be playing pra'ek mom in this version.

If you notice she has the Silamanee necklace around her neck. She's so greedy. I don't think the necklace is intended to be wore as a show off prop, it's the treasure of Chiangrath and pra'ek mom is using it the wrong way, which of course will cause na'ek to flare up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silamanee l Dao Krai Jai 10- 29-08.
Kob and Paul interview Screencaps [Watch@youtube]:

Credit: THE DUST@ALLABOUTKOB FORUM

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
damn that necklace is huge! one jem from that can feed me for a lifetime hahahaha
the only problem i have with this lakorn is paul hahahaha i want to see someone....better looking? hahaha
he will always be the annoying prawit from prissana to me hahaha i think thats why i dont like him.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow her bangs and her long hair is exactly like mines right now.
I love my bangs but at the same time I HATE IT. IT'S SO MUCH MAINTENANCE!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That's why I don't have straight bangs. When you sleep you have to turn a certain way so the bangs won't end up lopsided the next morning. lol.

Jackielee978 I think you got what you wanted. Remember how you said you wanted Kob to have her hair tied to the side while wearing traditional clothing and not just in a simple bun. Well in teaser, there's a scene where Chalee is drawing a picture of Ngam she had her hair exactly the way you wanted.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i stopped watching lakorns on channel 7 for awhile now.. but im actually looking forward to this lakorn because kob and paul are in it.. kob is sooo pretty in this lakorn

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
That's why I don't have straight bangs. When you sleep you have to turn a certain way so the bangs won't end up lopsided the next morning. lol.

Jackielee978 I think you got what you wanted. Remember how you said you wanted Kob to have her hair tied to the side while wearing traditional clothing and not just in a simple bun. Well in teaser, there's a scene where Chalee is drawing a picture of Ngam she had her hair exactly the way you wanted.

But that probably the only scene where she have her hair like that cause I want to see her more with different traditional outfits with that hairstyle but I also want her to wear some jewelry or hair jewelry.. but nonetheless still good so yess just 10 more days til it air.. whoowhoo

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I know what you mean. The hair accessories dangling around her hair. When she's posing for Chalee, it's just a simple portrait, maybe that's why she didn't have much of the hair props.

Ooh thanks for the teaser :D

So this probably is airing soon .. :blink:
NOVEMBER 8, 2008 to be exact. lol. If nothing changes.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Does anybody remember if they had that scene where Paul had his hands on Kob's chin in the old version? I've never saw the old version before but I remember there was alot of people talking about at that time.