Silamanee (Compordee)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Does anybody remember if they had that scene where Paul had his hands on Kob's chin in the old version? I've never saw the old version before but I remember there was alot of people talking about at that time.
what i heard this version change lot.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That scene when Paul sweet talk to Kob, was she in the form of Mae Liang or Saengfarng, I couldn't tell because her hairstyle was different.

I wonder what they change in this version. Maybe they added more scenes between Mae Liang and Parote, because the first teaser emphasis more on their relationship.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kob look seductive and alluring with her eye , so inviting . No wonder Paraot fall for Mae Liang and Namg was upset about it , even though they are the same person :lol:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
That scene when Paul sweet talk to Kob, was she in the form of Mae Liang or Saengfarng, I couldn't tell because her hairstyle was different.

I wonder what they change in this version. Maybe they added more scenes between Mae Liang and Parote, because the first teaser emphasis more on their relationship.
That's what I hope more scene between Mae liang and Parote. I love their scene together so romantic B)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If Mae Liang is with Parote that leaves Ngam all to Chalee, we don't want that to happen. Chalee's obsess.

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks for the teaser....can't wait til next friday after seeing this teaser...all 3 kobs are so pretty in here...all the clothes in here are so colorful which is good...especially kob's wardrobes...

and yes...i get to see 3 eps every week...

cecilia

Staff member
^i totally agree ..
from head to toe, she's gorgeous ..
i love her hair color and style ..
and i love it when she's in her traditional outfit :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
3 episode per week will make the lakorn rush. I mean they're not even done filming this 100%.

I am really anticipating to hear new songs since Campordee had produced songs for their previous lakorns. I really love the color choice and scenery in this lakorn, it's very vibrant and full of life, it really captures the northern essence.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. kob looks amazing. i was wondering how it'll all work out with her in this lakorn because Siriam did a good job in the first version. But, now I think she's gonna be great in it. The wardrobes are amazing.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Kob look seductive and alluring with her eye , so inviting . No wonder Paraot fall for Mae Liang and Namg was upset about it , even though they are the same person :lol:
For Kob who usually isn't sexy... they sure like to put her in sexy or seductive role. They even made her show her stomach to make her looks sexy in the traditional outfits :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Usually these days they re-design traditional outfit to be sexy, it seems like they were just out of cloth. lol. Even without the belly showing, I believe Kob would had still looked sexy as "Mae Liang" because of the way she moved, her gesture, and like sarN mention those "seductive" and "alluring" eyes.

cecilia

Staff member
Usually these days they re-design traditional outfit to be sexy, it seems like they were just out of cloth. lol. Even without the belly showing, I believe Kob would had still looked sexy as "Mae Liang" because of the way she moved, her gesture, and like sarN mention those "seductive" and "alluring" eyes.
i agree.
i even imagine that scene with fully cloth top.
she's gorgeous in regardless. it's like a perfect Kob :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Start the count down...

Teaser 2 is out! I wanted a longer teaser this one was only 30 sec. and was shorter than teaser 1.

Click to download

Credit: The Dust@ALLABOUTKOB.COM

Can't wait for this lakorn. It's going to start Sat. of next week so for that week we only get episode 1-2.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the date for those who wants to catch it live:

Friday-Sunday
5:25am - PT
6:25am - MT
7:25am - CT
8:25am - ET