Silamanee (Compordee)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i just saw both teasers and kob is so beautiful, she really looks like a princess! i need to watch this one just for kob, does anyone know if this lakorn will be subbed?

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think SweetKob Fansubs going to sub this once it air ...Seems like a lot of work with 3 Episodes a week .. but I definitely watching it in full when it subbed.. :p

Thanks for the teasers and news clips, nancy

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I think SweetKob Fansubs going to sub this once it air ...Seems like a lot of work with 3 Episodes a week .. but I definitely watching it in full when it subbed.. :p

Thanks for the teasers and news clips, nancy
if it's true that sweetkob will sub "silamanee", it will be great cause omg, kob is so beautiful! when i sew her on the teaser, i have a crush.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I REALLY DONT LIKE THAT PAUL IS THE P'EK IN HERE.
gosh i'm hoping i'll get used to him cause i really do want to watch this.
i swear something is airing tomorrow...november 4th....what is it?
i could be wrong though. that could just be the date my cell bill closes? hmmmm now thats going to bother me. :wacko:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I would had prefer a more muscular and built pra'ek for Parote's character, if concerning looks *wink = Tik". But Paul was a good choice, I like his height and gesture. I like my pra'ek taller than na'ek.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Download TEASER 3: Watch@Youtube

Credit: THE DUST@ALLABOUTKOB FORUM

Screencapture:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
She just turn 30 this year.
like i said, she looks so young! in all her lakorns she looks young except in nt. god knows how much i hate this lakorn and especially the death fish face...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. You said "30 something" so I'm just correcting it by saying she's just 30, there's no something after that. But like you said she does look young even though she recently reached her big three o.

For Nang Tard, they put alot of tanning lotion on her and didn't put makeup on her, they aim is to make her look old and like a dead fish, after all she's a mother in that lakorn, so she needs to look old. But I didn't like how they took it to a certain extent where she look very dreadful. Because when comparing her to the other slaves/servants, she looks more overworked and dark. Som Thunsinee who played La'Orn, had make up on even when she's a slave.

nina07

sarNie Adult
My mom says Kob looks too old for Paul :lol:
Paul's alright, i guess. Hopefully him and Kob do have some chemistry in here.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
My mom said the same thing too. She's been watching Paul's lakorn where he had been acting with younger faces recently, so she's used to that. They will have to adapt to this one though.

In some scenes, Kob does look mature than Paul, especially when she turns into Mae Liang, she keeps tempting him. I think it's seductive how they made Kob twist, turn, and swirls toward the camera. Haha. It's very eye catching.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult

She looks beautiful in the 6-7 picture where she was wearing the red and black traditional outfit. I think that scene is after he picks her up from the boat ride. I want to see the scene where Kob wore pink/blue, she and Paul reached for the cups and end up touching each other's hand. Looks so romantic.