Silamanee (Compordee)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol it is that damn soft touch film that makes them look so mysteriously gorgeous. in the regular pictures from behind the scene from kapook they just look so dull lol. they should have soft touched the whole series.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

She looks beautiful in the 6-7 picture where she was wearing the red and black traditional outfit. I think that scene is after he picks her up from the boat ride. I want to see the scene where Kob wore pink/blue, she and Paul reached for the cups and end up touching each other's hand. Looks so romantic.
Is it me or does anyone notice that it's the same setting from SYS in first few pics.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's the witch's house. Haha...according to Aiyakarn (Stefan).

Yeah, that is. Paul's family house is the same house used in Sai Yai Sawaad as Kob's house.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't realize it..but i'm totallie excited about this lakorn...eeek...is anyone going to sub this lakorn...

argh! i can't believe all these good lakorns are about to air all together..Silamanee / Jai Rao / Kaew Lom Pet
why didn't one of them air b4 cuz i was so bored for the pass 2 months or so w/ out good lakorns to watch *tears*

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I know , so many good lakorns out this month.. but I'm looking forward for this the most obviously..

Yeah Kob's fan will sub this .. so you have to wait 4 more days cause it takes time

Wow... Loook at Kob's new looks in traditional clothes.. wonder which character she'll playing

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ooo...Kob looks so nice with that silver head dress and red outfit where she was talking to her father. I wonder if that's the scene she learn that she was engaged to Parote. I just can't help but laugh looking at Kob with those bangs and pigtails. She just looks so goofy in them. Pigtails is just not for her.

omg, i just saw both teasers and kob is so beautiful, she really looks like a princess! i need to watch this one just for kob, does anyone know if this lakorn will be subbed?
After gathering enough volunteers. We will be subbing for Silamanee. And it'll be our first project. Our name if you guys haven't known "sweetkob fansubs." So check the channel for updates:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SweetKob

Also check out our wordpress for latest update. One of our member from SKF will be doing summary on the episodes:
http://sweetkob.wordpress.com/

Yeah I think SweetKob Fansubs going to sub this once it air ...Seems like a lot of work with 3 Episodes a week .. but I definitely watching it in full when it subbed.. :p

Thanks for the teasers and news clips, nancy
It will be alot of work. That's why I was stress when knowing it will be on Fri-Sun time slot. Our team will be stress. Haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I know , so many good lakorns out this month.. but I'm looking forward for this the most obviously..

Yeah Kob's fan will sub this .. so you have to wait 4 more days cause it takes time

Wow... Loook at Kob's new looks in traditional clothes.. wonder which character she'll playing

i'm excited about tis one and Jai Rao the most...each is different...i miss watching sad lakorns like Jai Rao and i miss tradition lakorns like Silamanee..

Ooo...Kob looks so nice with that silver head dress and red outfit where she was talking to her father. I wonder if that's the scene she learn that she was engaged to Parote. I just can't help but laugh looking at Kob with those bangs and pigtails. She just looks so goofy in them. Pigtails is just not for her.

After gathering enough volunteers. We will be subbing for Silamanee. And it'll be our first project. Our name if you guys haven't known "sweetkob fansubs." So check the channel for updates:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SweetKob

Also check out our wordpress for latest update. One of our member from SKF will be doing summary on the episodes:
http://sweetkob.wordpress.com/

It will be alot of work. That's why I was stress when knowing it will be on Fri-Sun time slot. Our team will be stress. Haha.
i know she looks so funnie w/ tat pig-tails / bangs...goodness... B) but other than tat she looks beautiful and graceful as alwaise..esp. her riding tat horse look

thank you..i would totallie help but i dun know thai so i'll be supporting u girls though :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i wasnt gonna watch this at first even though i love kob.. but seein the tsers im def gonna watch it.. seems very interseting..

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to watch this one either, thanks for those volunteerers that gonna sub this. Kob looks so beautiful in those outfits.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think kob looks too old for paul. stefan is younger than him, isn't it? thanks sweetkob for subbing this lakorn, it's very nice to you and your club. even if it won't be subbed, i'll watch it and just :drool: for kob (something like "damn, she's so pretty, so beautiful, she's nice with this outfit....) :lol:
just to know, what lakorn will it replace? the one with weir and jui?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Stefan is younger than Paul. Silamanee will replace Pood Mae Nam Khong (Wier/Jui) lakorn. I'm getting butterflies in my stomach already. It's going to air within this week already. I want to see the opening credit when the first episode comes out, but judging by how they do their lakorn nowadays, the opening credit won't be seen until episode 4 and so forth.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yeah you guys even subbed the lakorn news and interview too. That is going to be too much to do. I want to help too ,but I'm just not good with thai. Well, you guys will have my support... Yess!!!I can't believe it almost airing !!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so excited too! there's no many lakorns i'm excited, just this one and "gaew lom phet". kob, kob, kob as a princess :wub: ! one of the most beautiful princess in thai lakorns