Silamanee (Compordee)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait till esp 4. anyone know if the lakon is doing well in Thailand? my friend and I talk about this lakon alot after each esp we watch. I really like this new Silamanee then the old one..
from what I've read, according to the various bloggers that have been posted up by some of the fans here, silamanee is doing really well, though I'd love to get some sort of confirmation on this as well :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if it's doing very well, as I like it very much myself...hopefully, my words will be proven true :D

I really like it too..I haven't been so into a Kob lakorn in awhile..between here and Sweetkob, I'm checking the thread daily..
but whether it does well or not (i really hope it does well though)..all i know is that I am enjoying it..really enjoying it...I can't wait for the next episodes..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think kobs pretty all the time; u know some people u look at they might be for split second or you have to look at them for that person to be pretty/cute???

she's one that no matter how long u look at her she's always pretty. i hope the rating is high; i think so since everyone's enjoying it...

cant wait for the next episode...

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i agreed kob doesn't need to lose weight she looks fresh and young like this...too skinny wouldn't be too good....

i also watched ep 1 & 2 many times already...can't wait for ep 3....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I have a tough question for you all. If the boys: P'Pope, Parote, and Chalee finds out about the Silamanee and the significance of it, what will each of them do?

My guess is...

1. P'Pope, the older adopted brother, he can't do much, he could just try to lecture his mother since he's very good w/ words.

2. Parote...does anything for his mother. Even if he gets marry to Saengfarng, the princess, the Silamanee will still have to be given back. So, Parote will stand by his mother's side and fight to keep the Silamanee for his mommy, which means he'll make excuses to keep the Silamanee w/o marrying. Haha.

3. Chalee...Haha. I love this boy and I think he's willing to take the Silamanee w/o his mother's notice (steal it from her) and give it back to the princess. Hmm...maybe in the process, he'll struck a deal w/ her and have her marry him. I know, it's like he's blackmailing her. "I won't give the Silamanee if you don't marry me." Haha.

I don't think it would go my way...but I'm just having fun with my imagination.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Some behind the scene pictures. Credit to Siamrath and Jackielee. I don't know what scene this will be. But Kob and Paul look adorable! Looks like they're having loads of fun.

What the heck is Paul doing? He's going to drop Kob...LMAO. Is he really going to drop the princess? Where's Pulpat/Chalee to the rescue or Jao P'Saibordee? Who's going to catch her?

http://www.siamrath.co.th/UIFont/NewsDetai...1&nid=26228

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
can't wait for epi 3 as well...Kob is sooo tough in here..i wonder how her and paul will progress.

cecilia

Staff member
Paul is a mama boy in here in no doubt ..
he takes every words from his mother into thought
he acts upon it too.

my hope is that when they are inlove, he will not intrude -- let the women sort things out ^^
well, i feel it's okay for her to use him as a pawn to get back at his mom LOL ..

I have a tough question for you all. If the boys: P'Pope, Parote, and Chalee finds out about the Silamanee and the significance of it, what will each of them do?

My guess is...

1. P'Pope, the older adopted brother, he can't do much, he could just try to lecture his mother since he's very good w/ words.

2. Parote...does anything for his mother. Even if he gets marry to Saengfarng, the princess, the Silamanee will still have to be given back. So, Parote will stand by his mother's side and fight to keep the Silamanee for his mommy, which means he'll make excuses to keep the Silamanee w/o marrying. Haha.

3. Chalee...Haha. I love this boy and I think he's willing to take the Silamanee w/o his mother's notice (steal it from her) and give it back to the princess. Hmm...maybe in the process, he'll struck a deal w/ her and have her marry him. I know, it's like he's blackmailing her. "I won't give the Silamanee if you don't marry me." Haha.

okay..if the guys found out about the Silamanee in the mom's possession this whole time..I would say that:

1. P'Pope would do nothing because in the hospital in ep.2..he didn't interject to stop the mom even when he knew Paul was at fault all along..he tried but not with enough force..most he would do is try to talk to the mom and have her return it to Chiangrath and JaoYing Sanfang

2. Paul is very prideful and proud too..as well as a mama's boy (I also think the mom favors him above P'Pope and Chalee.) so if he knew, he wouldn't be very happy but yet he would still be on the mom's side and come up with possibilities to excuse his mom's atrocious behavior.

3. As of now..Chalee is favoring very well in my eyes..if he found out, I agree with you...I think he would do everything in his power to return the Silamanee necklace to Ngam and Chiangrath..even stealing it. I don't know why yet (as I haven't seen the old version yet and so i don't really know his character well)..but i don't think Chalee would be the blackmailing type..he's too sweet

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I havent watch this drama yet. But I must soon, lol. I think Kob is sooooooooooo GORGEOUS, ELEGANT, BEAUITFUL and Prettyyy in this Lakorn! This is the best I've ever seen her onscreen, seriously! I've always saw her as cute, innocent and bubbly but this time she looks like a grown mature woman! She is flawless when I watched all the Teasers, lol!

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
Charlie or Chalee! He was my fav in the old version and it's no different in this version.
LOL, I knew someone was going to choose chalee :lol: he's a sweetheart, so I can see why...I don't know, for me it's a tie between parote ngam...ngam is a mixture of innocence and strength, I just absolutely love her character. as for parote, he has this essence of mischievousness that I find so endearing :p we'll see how my feelings will change for these characters in the like/dislike spectrum.

My guess is...

hmmm, well seeing as how the oldest brother is quite a fair guy, I'd say he'd do his best to return the silamanee to ngam, though there's still that bulwark of his mom giving him his life (he's not her real son, after all)...I recall the time when ngam slapped parote and his mother was telling pope to call the security, which he did not do so...that's just a glimpse of his integrity.

as for parote, he'll probably try his best to protect his mother, seeing how he loves her so, yet I'm sure he'd be torn to do the right thing as well. he'll perhaps compromise in trying to get to know san fang better, although he already has mae liang in his heart? this is perhaps the part that he'll be torn, between duty and love. it would be an interesting turnout.

chalee...hmm, he's actually a bomb ready to explode...he'd probably steal the silmanee to give to jao ying san fang for real :lol: I agree with you on that one...however, assuming that he doesn't know she's one and the same with ngam, I don't know if he'll find the right motivation to even care about the silamanee...he's too much into his artistic realm and ngam to really be caring about a mere necklace, though he may surpise me :p

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
thanks nancyvang for sharing those bts pictures...gahh, I love kob's outfit there and they definitely looked like they had loads of fun! wonder when we'll be seeing that part :lol: