Silamanee (Compordee)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it getting better... it was hilarious when parote tried to follow ngam home but she refused and told him to walk first and then waived down a taxi and left him HAHAHa

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
that sucks but i understand. i love kob here, she's not the usual n'ek, she's very strong. i'm sure this is a hit, wonder what is the rating...

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
that sucks but i understand. i love kob here, she's not the usual n'ek, she's very strong. i'm sure this is a hit, wonder what is the rating...

According to Lyn's blogg this morning, Silamanee is HIT with super high rating! It's one of the most successful lakorns in Channel 7. Kehars Seang Jan starring Num Sornram and Por Priya is also a hit among thai viewers. However, Silamanee is already a big hit with only few episodes out ! Well, to me I love Silamanee since I saw the trailer LOL....it's hit for me back then already!!!!

Here is the link to prove it:

http://iheartlakorns.com/

I'm so glad that she has lots of Hit lakorns! Kob forever!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i watched episode 3...but i dun understand much thai so i kept reading the spoilers on Lyn's blog...bad idea i ended up skipping alot of parts..btw Chalee...goodness he looks so good w/ his hair tie up :wub: i juz realize how attractive he is....it's like Paul who? lol

tat's good...tat Silamanee is doing great... though i'm dunno why tat other is doing so well...Poo can't act..and tat one w/ Film..anyone watching tat...did he improve on his acting..i juz can't stand him...period

hmm..i wonder how Jai Rao is doing....w/ 2 episodes :unsure:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i thought paul is doing a great job as always, he has great acting abilities minus the looks but did doubt him just a tiny winy bit but he prove me wrong just how ken proved me soooooooo wrong in sb

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought paul is doing a great job as always, he has great acting abilities minus the looks but did doubt him just a tiny winy bit but he prove me wrong just how ken proved me soooooooo wrong in sb
neva doubt Paul's acting...tis man is good...but i bet he'll be a whole lot more up there if he had the looks...

lol...yup P'Ken sured proved us doubters wrong...BIG TIME...

juz wondering SB Sister iluvnumandoil...dun u see much @ JR thread? not liking the lakorn? -_-

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i like it , im there just not 24/7, im saving that for bbk or sapai glai peun tiang

it already too much crying for me and the mis understandings go on and on

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Silamanee Episode 2 with Eng Sub is now up! Visit SweetKob and support her! She has done a marvelous job. And good news, Silamanee 2008 is a big Hit in Thailand at the moment according to Lyn's blogg! And u can tell by yourself when u watch only one episode! I'm so excited for Kob and always wish her success.
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SweetKob

If u want to find out if it's true, go to this link:

http://iheartlakorns.com/2008/11/kehard-sa...-a-ratings-hit/

Lyn's blogg is one of the most famous blogg around online!

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much for the English sub's site! I just got from Lyn's blog and I guess I'll trust her review. :D I didn't read anything, but heard that it's good so I would want to give this a try.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yes another great lakorn too bad we wont be seeing her for awhile it might be her last lakorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i like it , im there just not 24/7, im saving that for bbk or sapai glai peun tiang

it already too much crying for me and the mis understandings go on and on
oohhhh <_< so u're one of tose BBK ppl huh..j/k..i wanna see tat lakorn too but i'm so bias against Aum..someone help me cuz i reallie wanna watch Ann T. lol..but everyone knows i'm so in love w/ P'Krit SGPT is totallie on my must watch list

lol i'm a sucker for childhood sweetheart love stories..and i haven't seen a k-drama in a while...i'm up for tis...lol

yes another great lakorn too bad we wont be seeing her for awhile it might be her last lakorn
well tat one SUPER celebrities "i can tell the future" guys guarantee tis won't be her last lakorn....i doubt it too

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling

No she won't leave the industry yet! She was going to leave, but the latest news revealed that she would stay in the industry for a little bit longer! She might star in "Pleong Pra Nang" next with NOon Woranuch! Kantana is askinig khun Dang for permission to let her in, despite the fact that Kob rejected it right away. Kob wasn't sure if she was going to leave either, she just had a plan, but Khun Dang and the seniors at Ch7 didn't want her to quit, so she respect them. She will be in a biz at least until she get married!

Source: DirtyLaundry's blogg!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob didn't reject "Plerng Pranaang" right away. She did look through it and put some thought into it. As for Kob leaving the biz when she get marry, I don't think she would stop just because of that reason. She said if the elders still need her and if she still getting offers she still will be working.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Kob didn't reject "Plerng Pranaang" right away. She did look through it and put some thought into it. As for Kob leaving the biz when she get marry, I don't think she would stop just because of that reason. She said if the elders still need her and if she still getting offers she still will be working.

Yes, that's what I mean. I mean Silamanee won't be her last lakorn coz she will be in the biz longer. As for if she quit when she get married, I don't know that either. I just use it to assume that she won't quit the biz yet coz she's still single and stuff. I don't want her to quit though coz I really enjoy all her works. Plus she's still young and pretty. She can last way longer in the industry!