Silamanee (Compordee)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the updates everyone...let's all calm down, k? this is one of the most analytical and thoughts-inducing thread that I've been frequenting here at sarnworld and I really want to keep it that way :). anyway, I've been really busy this weekend as well, so haven't had a chance to even glimpse at episode 4...gahh, so much to catch up on. anyway, thanks nancyvang for posting a brief spoiler on the going-ons, I'm glad that parote is finally coming to realize that one can love one's parents and yet still be oneself as well :p chalee's getting a tad bit too much for me in terms of his volatile character...hopefully, he'll be able to temper it down a bit along the episodes. will be back to share my thoughts when I get the chance to watch the episodes...

thanks everybody for sharing the goodies!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
If u don't speak English, then Shut Ur Asshole up!!!! Or go to study at Elementary school again! Got IT!!!!!
i say what i say,

1 . i was correcting sajenna.
2. i never said you took credit !
3. I never called you any names but for you to go there is not cool
4. im reporting you

we are all here to support kob , im a fan just as you are, ive been in debates here with alot of sarnies and most of them know that we do not start cursing at each other like elementary school kids! This a thread to talk about silamanee so lets leave it at that

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Kob's accent sucks. It just sounds so bad to me and I was looking forward to seeing her as Mae Liang so I don't have to see the ugly wig but now I'm like her talking annoys me when she's looking pretty.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
i say what i say,

1 . i was correcting sajenna.
2. i never said you took credit !
3. I never called you any names but for you to go there is not cool
4. im reporting you

we are all here to support kob , im a fan just as you are, ive been in debates here with alot of sarnies and most of them know that we do not start cursing at each other like elementary school kids! This a thread to talk about silamanee so lets leave it at that

I'm reporting YOu too!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i like every eps to this lakorn and it has no drag at all...can't wait til next week for 3 more eps...they should have air ep 5 today too...don't you guy think so...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I'm reporting YOu too!!!
what for you call me an "asshole"

enough is enough ........like sarn said "this is a place for entertainment and sharing view and opinion" no need to start calling people names
dropping conversation

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! chill out ppl -_- ..i haven't seen anyting this bad since JLR vs SB..even tat we didn't call ppl names oh boy....

anyways...anyone seen the old ver. of Silamanee....i kinda want Paul's character to fall for Nam instead of Mae Liang...i mean tat's bad for his bro. but tat's a bit cute cuz they're alwaise bickering...lol does the old ver. go my way? or possiblities tat it mite go my way tis new ver.

anyways lotx of good aciton in ep. 4...can't wait for the subs. Nancy :wub:

i can't believe i'm gonna start juggling 3 lakorns :unsure:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i am absolutely not a KOB fan, but damn she is really makin me fall for her in this lakorn...lol

the trailers of her in the traditional clothes really lures me. i have to give it to her for her amazing looks in those traditional clothes.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i'm adding tat new exact lakorn with all the newbies on my list as well cuz i'm digging the pra'ek...but the bad guy is such a turn off...i dunno if i could go through w/ it :lol:
which one?

i am absolutely not a KOB fan, but damn she is really makin me fall for her in this lakorn...lol

the trailers of her in the traditional clothes really lures me. i have to give it to her for her amazing looks in those traditional clothes.
not only that , the storyline is also good

cecilia

Staff member
Guss what? I never wanted to talk to you! Stop talking to me! I never said I did the work. I never said anything to credit myself! U can go back and read my old post...I always say Silamanee is now up, Please to the link to support SweetKob for their hard work.

My fist post, I even recommend people to subscribe her channel and her channel means hers and of course it's not mine! And I just came here to tell people that is up so that they can go and watch it coz some people are waiting for it! If u don't speak English, then Shut Ur Asshole up!!!! Or go to study at Elementary school again! Got IT!!!!!
i don't' want to point finger at you.
but please be a little respectful in here.
misunderstanding happen all the time but we need to cool ourselves b/4 cursing at someone for such minor request.
telling someone to go back to school just b/c they ask you to do something is so uncool.
everyone's English is not 100% accurate, so telling someone to go back to school is just telling yourself to go back b/c what you see from you may not be flaw,but to other, there's flaw.
(haha. i'm talking from experience of Rain bashing phase :lol:)

anyway, We're all here b/c we love KOB for her work.
we're all BIG fan of her once or forever --- we can criticize her when it's time to criticize or we can be blind forever and only see the good things.
what matter is that we all should appreciate each other hard works so asking for credit when it's due is nothing to cuss over.
sometime, credit are forgotten, but at least, be understandable b/c everyone's hard work are worth the sweat.
i think it's good to have someone remind you to credit it than forgetting it and face the consequences in the end.
at least, you're lucky enough to have ppl remind you.

Welcome Mong, she's very alluring with those clothes on and her beauty really shine in here.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol. yes she is very good lookin in those clothes. i wish she would just stick with those because im not diggin her school girl clothes and hair...lol it's soo messed and frizzy and fake...

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. i like it when she's all dressed up as NGAM -- like when she went to the mom's birthday party.
Aside from that, i don't like the two pigtail wig too. look childish but the one that she had on right now as Ngam is good.
it's almost like Mae Liang, just not nicely done like her.

i was clapping for Ngam today for her standing up to Parote at the party when he poke fun at their tradition.
She's angry and fierce --- want to kill Parote that instant :lol: --- and what's even better is that she telling him, if she happen to be the PRINCESS, she will not choose to marry the son of a Rachasanee family, she would choose a hometown boy instead :clap: ... can't you imagine when Parote know the truth that she's mae liang and ngam, all those bickering, will teach him a lesson .. i just hope he wont' take it the wrong way and think she's using Chalee or him as a bait. Lol

Nancy, i agree on that part, he's very OPEN with Mae Liang after those few visit.
She really did use her beauty to trap him in .. LOl .. even Mong got allure in here for that :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I hated the pigtail wig but it was there to represent youth, I'm glad that's over with in episode 1. However the style of hair she has now as Ngam (four years later) it looks good on her, although some scenes you can see the choppiness of the extension bangs, but it looks more natural on her now with the curls that go along w/ it. Did anyone notice Kob's shoe, the one with the ankle band, it looks so nice.

Parote was too much when he somewhat mocked her at his mother's birthday party. Couldn't he see that Ngam was already sadden when his mother deny knowing of Chiangrath. I love how Parote plays the cat and mouse chase w/ Ngam. And for Mae Liang, she's there for comfort. keke. He's so blinded by her beauty that I think it made him forget his concerns that Mae Liang and Ngam might be the same person.

Episode 3 is when Mae Liang comes in. lol. I don't think Mae Liang will only trap pra'ek with her beauty but also the viewers. Man...Parote is so cocky at times. Watching the episodes again, I would like Chalee's character to tone down a bit and stop lunging at people, he's so short temper. But then when he's sweet....ooooh....he's such a darling.

cecilia

Staff member
^he became very compulsive
seriously, from ppl point of view, they'll take it in as Ngam influencing him to become such person.
he does need to tone it down, even SUSIE agree on it :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think Chalee has anger management problems from....who's influence?...HIS MOM of course. He was temperamental even before Ngam into their life. If I was to say, Ngam probably is the only person other than Pipope who could calm Chalee and tame him. Pipope is lucky out of his other brothers, he had spent more time with their father, so he learns to be nice and considerate and hopefully he continues to lecture his brothers when they are wrong.