Silamanee (Compordee)

cecilia

Staff member
^as he had guide Parote to think RIGHT before he act :clap:
as for chalee, could be that he was spoiled by his mom too much to the point where he can't take no from her for an answer :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just started watching the 1st episode last night and I like it so far... I love seeing their costumes and I also love the background music... :lol:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
still no preview yet.

they kept the same song but i'm wondering is Ott still the singer or did they change it? the voice doesnt sound like him at times when they play the song during the movie.

anyone know?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Please no cursing & insulting one another , it ok to share view and opinion but it unnecessary to use such language , ppl will find it offense . If any member feel a need to curse & insult a member , just pm it to me . I'm willing to take the insult and keep it private.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
still no preview yet.

they kept the same song but i'm wondering is Ott still the singer or did they change it? the voice doesnt sound like him at times when they play the song during the movie.

anyone know?
The new song is sung by Thanom Samton (ถนอม สามโทน)... if I got it right from ch7 website coz I actually don't know thai >.<

And I'm dying to watch the yesterday's episode but I can't... too much work to do and plus, I have an essay tomorrow... 4 hours... geography.... :arrg:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i don't' want to point finger at you.
but please be a little respectful in here.
misunderstanding happen all the time but we need to cool ourselves b/4 cursing at someone for such minor request.
telling someone to go back to school just b/c they ask you to do something is so uncool.
everyone's English is not 100% accurate, so telling someone to go back to school is just telling yourself to go back b/c what you see from you may not be flaw,but to other, there's flaw.
(haha. i'm talking from experience of Rain bashing phase :lol:)

anyway, We're all here b/c we love KOB for her work.
we're all BIG fan of her once or forever --- we can criticize her when it's time to criticize or we can be blind forever and only see the good things.
what matter is that we all should appreciate each other hard works so asking for credit when it's due is nothing to cuss over.
sometime, credit are forgotten, but at least, be understandable b/c everyone's hard work are worth the sweat.
i think it's good to have someone remind you to credit it than forgetting it and face the consequences in the end.
at least, you're lucky enough to have ppl remind you.

Welcome Mong, she's very alluring with those clothes on and her beauty really shine in here.

Please no cursing & insulting one another , it ok to share view and opinion but it unnecessary to use such language , ppl will find it offense . If any member feel a need to curse & insult a member , just pm it to me . I'm willing to take the insult and keep it private.
thank you very much ceci and sarn

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
to pisaltouch, yes, i said "thanks" because you provide the link with eng sub. there's some people who want to watch it and wait for an eng sub. i know, you didn't do the sub.
so nancyvang=sweetkob, thanks her and her team for subbing this awesome lakorn
"silamanee" is so good that to wait, i'm watching "dao pra sook" and omg, i'm hook again: love her character, she's so strong!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
The new song is sung by Thanom Samton (ถนอม สามโทน)... if I got it right from ch7 website coz I actually don't know thai >.<

And I'm dying to watch the yesterday's episode but I can't... too much work to do and plus, I have an essay tomorrow... 4 hours... geography.... :arrg:

thankyou much for answering my question!!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm just a little desapointed, kob is shining, but paul is not as good as her... by the way, i'm watching it for kob and i :drool: for her even if i'm a girl

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Aww...sarn, willing to take the beatings. That's why we love you.

love the pics, paul looks like a pervert :lol: he wants to eat mae liang :loool:
lol. I know. The way he looks at Mae Liang is the look people have when they're hungry. :lol: I can't stop thinking, because it looks like he gave her a dirty 'ooo....ahhh....yummmy' look. I really love Mae Liang's shop, the color there is so vibrant and I like how the silk cloth are stack according to the color/tone, it's very beautiful. Having that kind of store w/ a gorgeous owner to go alone with it is = perfection.

As for who we want Parote (Paul) to fall in love w/ I want him to fall for the ferocious Ngam (Kob), cause she has more of the princess trait in her. But I also want him to fall in love with Mae Liang (Kob) too because I want her to break his heart and for him to learn what we call 'pain.'

For the preview, like jackielee978 said, there's not one yet. For channel 7 lakorn usually the opening credit is shown half way. Episode 5 or 6 it should at least be out by then. I don't like the way channel 7 does it now aday, they should just stick to the original process where the opening credit is shown in episode 1.

I am behind on this lakorn....but will definitely catch up soon...

after reading everyone's comments...hmmm...Chalee sounds so spoil..I liked his character...I guess we'll see if I still like him after these eps...haha

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Just to let you know Lildreamer, episode 4, after Chalee finish painting Ngam's portrait she has no reasons to meet him anymore so she's avoiding contact w/ Chalee. You can already see that Chalee is upset over Ngam not meeting him. Well, it seem that she doesn't want to hurt him so she's stopping their relationship, but then...Haha...she's now pursuing Parote, playing with him gives her a higher chance of getting the Silamanee back.

What I interesting is that pra'ek mother took the precious "Silamanee" from Chiangrath, so this time around Karma strikes her because the Princess of Chiangrath will take pra'ek mother precious "son, Parote" from her. Haha. It's like "you steal mines, I steal yours."

I do believe too that Chalee acts the way he does, maybe because his mother spoils him too much. They can't really blame Ngam for a behavior that he has had since childhood.