Silamanee (Compordee)

cecilia

Staff member
Please no cursing & insulting one another , it ok to share view and opinion but it unnecessary to use such language , ppl will find it offense . If any member feel a need to curse & insult a member , just pm it to me . I'm willing to take the insult and keep it private.
muahahaha. you're taking the blame and insult .. how is it fair with the rest of us who didn't do anything wrong :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That picture was taken during the filming of Jun Pun Dao, forgot which episode though. Hehe. She kept that hairstyle for Mae Liang.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
she's really georgeous in this pic!
i'm agree with nancyvang, i want parote to fall in love with ngam, she's so cute and acts more like a princess than mae liang. and if he will, we can know that he can make the difference between spirit and hormones. for me, ngam is cuter than mae liang... am i crazy since they are the same person??? :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Please no cursing & insulting one another , it ok to share view and opinion but it unnecessary to use such language , ppl will find it offense . If any member feel a need to curse & insult a member , just pm it to me . I'm willing to take the insult and keep it private.
honestly sarN you are the best Admin i have ever met through my 3 years or forum craize....truly love your forum and you..thanx for being such a good Admin

You mean Opening Credit? That will probably be in Episode 5 ... okay so we only have two episodes this week.. good so I'll have time to catch
goodness i'm reallie waiting for the opening credit..i dunno but i love to watch the openning credits

anyone have the theme song yet?

i'm just a little desapointed, kob is shining, but paul is not as good as her... by the way, i'm watching it for kob and i :drool: for her even if i'm a girl
do u mean not as good as here in terms of acting or shinning/looks? in terms or acting i tink both are doing a great job..but shinning/looks..paul is way behind..i honestly thought he looked great in episode 1 and 2 cuz he had his hair kinda gel up a little and he looked good..and his style as well was good...but recently his hair is juz flat and his clothes are blah...or maybe cuz paul is standing next to such a beautiful gal

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..kob's cousin likes her? so incesty...lol

but he matches kob better than paul.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
did yall notice that in the ending credits, where it pauses n kobs in traditional clothes with the instrument? she looks like RITA!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i jus saw the part where KOB's like, "you like to paint? would you like to paint a portrait of me?"

lol..KOB is soooo deceiving and strategic! I LOVE IT!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Episode 1-2 is done in Eng. Sub. I don't know if it's just me but at times videos at youtube won't work even when the video is there, it's claim to be gone, so you'll have to refresh the page.

Kob's cousin likes her but he knows better not to lead their relationship any further, although he forgets himself at times. I like when he forgets himself, he's cute, and he always makes the excuse "I'm just worry about you." Haha.

As for the fighting scenes. I don't think it's call for the actors to hit each other, maybe the director didn't want violence to go that far. Throughout the episodes Chalee lunges at Parote, that's all that happens, no blows to the face or anything. The only beating action is when Ngam stepped on Parote's foot and slapped Parote at the hospital. It was hilarious.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
"Cream" Premsinee Rattanasopha plays Sasi. I never watch her films before, but heard she was in "The Legend of Suriyothai," although that movie was long ago.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ooooo n i just saw the preview of ep 3!!!! KOB IS LOVELIER WHEN SHE'S DRESSED AS MAE LIANG!!!

I am sooo lovin KOB rite now. never have i ever found her alluring...lol

this is the first lakorn that i am ever going to watch with her in it.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..KOB acts really great as MAE LIANG...lol

i jus saw the part where PAUL is like NGAM? n KOB's like JAEW...lol

i love KOB as MAE LIANG, but i have NO FREAKIN IDEA what KOB is sayin!!!

im takin thai rite now n it's hard enough to figure out thai, but with northern thai? OMG?! it's sooo confusin...lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol. i love it how MAE LIANG is annoyed and mad doggin PAROTE, but she hella fakes her smile and talks to him...lol

GREAT ACTING. she can actually pull off as a nakrian(student) and a mae kha(seller)...lol