Silamanee (Compordee)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
how is ths cousin ever gonna fall in love with another girl when he's already around KOB? it would be funny if he got married and had an affair with KOB...lol his cuz..lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
For me, Saengfarng's cousin Saibordee's love for her is just "innocent and naive love" just like Chalee. When they distinguish what true love really means, they'll move on from her. But right now, guys are head over heels for her, doesn't matter if she's Ngam and or Mae Liang. Haha. She charms her way through them...it's like she cast a spell on them or something, it's very mystical how she does it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The bangs isn't that bad. I actually love her bangs during the party scene. Her hair was nicely done. She's so pretty, how can they not know she's a princess.

My favorite moments between Mae Ling and Parote. They're so sweet. I love the way she tempts him. Seductive Mae Liang...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the caps nancyvang! she's more and more pretty!

edit: i think subbing "dao prao sook" but i'm khmer and don't understand thai, so i can't translate the songs in this lakorn and there are 2 songs. anyone could help me? of course, i have the mayura's version of "dao pra sook". the one with kob and num...

Natsume

sarNie Adult
^lol I love Tookatha Rerng Rabam :p

As for Silamanee, I haven't seen episode 4 yet, but from the caps... I still think that kob's bangs makes her face look sooooo round.... like a ball XD She's better with the Mae Liang look.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I noticed there wasn't an episode 4...they skipped it over and called it epi 5...since they missed that day of airing...if I am not wrong that is.

Anyways I think nang ek should go ahead and just tell Pra Ek wussup with the Silamanee...she would have more chances of giving it back...but then agian I understand why she is scared because she's afraid that pra ek is like his mom...selfish!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
^lol I love Tookatha Rerng Rabam :p

As for Silamanee, I haven't seen episode 4 yet, but from the caps... I still think that kob's bangs makes her face look sooooo round.... like a ball XD She's better with the Mae Liang look.
:lol: i don't like pancake...
for ngam's look, i like her with bangs, she looks young and like you know people with a round face looks young.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
For me, Saengfarng's cousin Saibordee's love for her is just "innocent and naive love" just like Chalee. When they distinguish what true love really means, they'll move on from her. But right now, guys are head over heels for her, doesn't matter if she's Ngam and or Mae Liang. Haha. She charms her way through them...it's like she cast a spell on them or something, it's very mystical how she does it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The bangs isn't that bad. I actually love her bangs during the party scene. Her hair was nicely done. She's so pretty, how can they not know she's a princess.

My favorite moments between Mae Ling and Parote. They're so sweet. I love the way she tempts him. Seductive Mae Liang...

I LOVED THE SECOND PIC'S SCENE!!! lol..not only did paul fall for her, i did too!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
:lol: Even girls are falling in love w/ her. Interesting.

Kob having the bangs on makes her face look around while w/o bangs her face is sharp. It really makes her look like two different person. And like Sajenna said, people w/ round faces do look young, because it makes them seem they still have some baby fat on them.

I noticed there wasn't an episode 4...they skipped it over and called it epi 5...since they missed that day of airing...if I am not wrong that is.

Anyways I think nang ek should go ahead and just tell Pra Ek wussup with the Silamanee...she would have more chances of giving it back...but then agian I understand why she is scared because she's afraid that pra ek is like his mom...selfish!
It's episode 4, the continuation of episode 3, I don't know why iptv has the title for episode 4 as episode 5.

For na'ek telling him about the Silamanee...how could she when pra'ek had already lost his trust in episode 2. She see's him as a liar and a person w/ no respect toward her. And to make it worst he doubts her words, he doesn't just listen to her and believe her but instead he goes around asking for proof first before coming back to consult w/ her about it. When she told them about Chiangrath, they said she made up the story (even though she was so sincere). Parote went to ask Mae Liang, when confirming the story behind the Silamanee was somewhat true, he then went back to Ngam. That's when she told him off that IF she was the Princess, she wouldn't want to be engaged with him...Haha. I love that line, she told him off and he felt so uncool. And I agree, she is scare that excluding Chalee and Pipope, she's afraid Parote is like his mother...and he is a little like his mother.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
:lol: Even girls are falling in love w/ her. Interesting.

Kob having the bangs on makes her face look around while w/o bangs her face is sharp. It really makes her look like two different person. And like Sajenna said, people w/ round faces do look young, because it makes them seem they still have some baby fat on them.

It's episode 4, the continuation of episode 3, I don't know why iptv has the title for episode 4 as episode 5.

For na'ek telling him about the Silamanee...how could she when pra'ek had already lost his trust in episode 2. She see's him as a liar and a person w/ no respect toward her. And to make it worst he doubts her words, he doesn't just listen to her and believe her but instead he goes around asking for proof first before coming back to consult w/ her about it. When she told them about Chiangrath, they said she made up the story (even though she was so sincere). Parote went to ask Mae Liang, when confirming the story behind the Silamanee was somewhat true, he then went back to Ngam. That's when she told him off that IF she was the Princess, she wouldn't want to be engaged with him...Haha. I love that line, she told him off and he felt so uncool. And I agree, she is scare that excluding Chalee and Pipope, she's afraid Parote is like his mother...and he is a little like his mother.

Good Point nancy , but mongstaness is a guy, did you know that? I would too if I was a guy :blush: She is so convincing being seductive ..

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL SarN is a girl, ka. haha :lol:

Kob looks pretty with her natural hair long and with bangs, but with the wig.. :blink:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sarn's not a girl, she'a woman. lol. I'm making sarn sound old, I'll just say she's "female."

When Kob is Ngam, it's only the bang that is a hairpiece or extension. Other than that it's her real hair.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hmm...what kind of storyline will make a production team go film abroad? Maybe a storyline where na'ek gets adopted by a couple who lives in Paris. I don't know how the story will unfold though. Haha. Maybe pra'ek will try to find her for her parents. I would love to see Kob abroad again. The only time she went abroad for filming was in PSFS where she went to Spain.

She did come to the US many times. Her last visit in the US was for a TV tour in Washington D.C during [/b]Paradorn Srichaphan's[/b] tennis match, but that was awhile ago.