Silamanee (Compordee)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yeah in paris. noon w is beautiful, she looks the same that in her lakorns, i met her at Printemps. as for cherry, the n'ek in the lakorn where tik is blind, met her in paris too.
OMG! u r too lucky! i would love to see them. but i dont think i'll ever go to paris.

wat were they doin in paris? filming? r u from paris?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i wonder how Kob is gonna fall in love with Paul...since she hates him already...

n HEY HOW COME IM THE ONLY ONE POSTIN IN THIS THREAD?

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Hate creates Love... lol I think it's a cliché in lakorn. They always begin by hating each other and then litle by litle they fall in love without knowing it until toward the end... and sometimes, even in the final episode >.<

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Both Cherry/Tik and Noon/Cee had their lakorn filmed in Paris.

"Hate Creates Love" is doesn't refer to thai lakorns, but pretty much all k-drama, j-drama, t-drama, etc. Just that for thai lakorns like Natsume mention take longer to notice they are in love. I think they do know they're in love, but it's more of the fact that they are in denial. Haha.

So far only ep.1-2 Eng. Sub is out.

I don't know either how Kob is going to fall in love with Paul. But it seems like as she trick Paul into her trap, she unconsciously fall in love with him, because when he's w/ Mae Liang he's very tender toward her. Parote just hold a grudge against Ngam because like she said, he couldn't accept (or is jealous) that she's friend with Chalee (his younger brother) and not with him. For Mae Liang she's friend with Parote and not with Chalee which makes him feel special.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Both Cherry/Tik and Noon/Cee had their lakorn filmed in Paris.

"Hate Creates Love" is doesn't refer to thai lakorns, but pretty much all k-drama, j-drama, t-drama, etc. Just that for thai lakorns like Natsume mention take longer to notice they are in love. I think they do know they're in love, but it's more of the fact that they are in denial. Haha.

So far only ep.1-2 Eng. Sub is out.

I don't know either how Kob is going to fall in love with Paul. But it seems like as she trick Paul into her trap, she unconsciously fall in love with him, because when he's w/ Mae Liang he's very tender toward her. Parote just hold a grudge against Ngam because like she said, he couldn't accept (or is jealous) that she's friend with Chalee (his younger brother) and not with him. For Mae Liang she's friend with Parote and not with Chalee which makes him feel special.
lol..u make him seem soo selfish and jealous of chalee..lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Despite the fact that he claims he's concern for his younger brother and his family, I really think jealousy plays a role in his attitude toward Ngam. At his mother's birthday party when he saw Chalee and Ngam holding hand and smiling at each other, he was going on how Ngam was happy w/ Chalee but to him she's never like that.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Despite the fact that he claims he's concern for his younger brother and his family, I really think jealousy plays a role in his attitude toward Ngam. At his mother's birthday party when he saw Chalee and Ngam holding hand and smiling at each other, he was going on how Ngam was happy w/ Chalee but to him she's never like that.
hey uhh r u the one doing the subbin? im curious.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If born in the US then we don't fully know Thai (unlike the Hmong-Thai or Hmong-Lao) cause we're raise the American way. We're Hmong-Mekas as they like to call it. Haha. I don't know understand Thai 100% either because I was born in the US, so I really appreciate Mon and Missjoy for doing the translation, we can't do anything w/o them. Love the two of them, they're super...so make sure you give them a shout out at SKF or if you see them here. Alias: Mon (Sum1nusa) or Joy (Missjoy).

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
If born in the US then we don't fully know Thai (unlike the Hmong-Thai or Hmong-Lao) cause we're raise the American way. We're Hmong-Mekas as they like to call it. Haha. I don't know understand Thai 100% either because I was born in the US, so I really appreciate Mon and Missjoy for doing the translation, we can't do anything w/o them. Love the two of them, they're super...so make sure you give them a shout out at SKF or if you see them here. Alias: Mon (Sum1nusa) or Joy (Missjoy).
lol..yea, im HMONG meskas too..lol but im learnin thai this year in college so YES! i can pick up some words. hopefully by the end of this year, i will know more.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
I actually thought parote already felt an inkling of something deeper than mere irritation when he first encountered ngam as a school girl, when he and his home boy were gonna run her over :lol: as for ngam herself, she's so used to guys just throwing themselves at her and parote is a tad bit different from your average joe...from what I've seen so far, they may not realize that they can possibly like one another, but the spark has already taken root :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I agree Soutsada7 the sparks are there since the first meeting, now we're just waiting for their love to inflame and spread...spread...spread like wild fire.

Monstaness, I find that other language are easy to learn for instant Spanish and French, those European area. However when it comes to Asian language such as Cantonese, Korean, Thai, etc. It's so hard...maybe because one word can mean alot of other things, it's difficult. I just want to give you a shout out, monstaness, good luck in that Thai class, I would like to take one too but I'm so busy with other stuff in life. Learning Thai is going to be a hobby for me, so I can always learn more of it later on in life.

Haha. We're curving off topic of the lakorn. Let me go back and say...Silamanee is so dreamy. I myself would get posses over it too, because when pra'ek mom wore the necklace she looks like she feels mighty and powerful.

To me this reminds me of the mother in snow white, the step mother keeps looking at herself in the mirror. Instead in this lakorn the mother is looking at the necklace, "Silamanee, Silamanee on my neck, who's worthy to have you the most." Haha..."NGAM.." it replies. So this maybe the reason why she wants to get rid of the princess. W/O the princess Silamanee will have to stay with her and be hers forever. Parote is like her henchmen, he does the dirty deeds.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol. i love learning thai, i think learning foreign languages come easy for me cuz i love it a lot.

but yea, Silamanee is pretty awesome. i love Kob. and she totally looks like two different person when she is Mae Liang, and when she is Ngam.