Silamanee - remake by compordee

onahc

sarNie Elites
i don't like alexandra, she's not n'ek material to me. and thai casting directors need to stop giving roles to people because they are mixed, don't understand the obsession with look kreungs. but that's another topic. i think kob will do just fine, i think she's a better actor than sirium and alex. and i heard from the horse's mouth(not hearsay) that alex is stuck up and so is her mom.

nina07

sarNie Adult
i don't like alexandra, she's not n'ek material to me. and thai casting directors need to stop giving roles to people because they are mixed, don't understand the obsession with look kreungs. but that's another topic. i think kob will do just fine, i think she's a better actor than sirium and alex. and i heard from the horse's mouth(not hearsay) that alex is stuck up and so is her mom.
wtf? umm. <_<

okay. but, i highly doubt that alexandra would act like that in front of people yet her fans. -_-

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

Did u open up the horse's mouth to hear what is saying :yahoo: :tease: