Sin City

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I kinda mess up the pic.

Thanks RR for another picture.

Thanks Again RR, I love this poster the most.

Ken work at the FBI agent. His partner Paul got shot and needed to recover. His boss decided to assign him a new partner till Paul is better. Rita is Ken new partner. Ken is a hard headed, smart mouth, that nobody wanted to work with him. The only reason Paul lasted that long as partner is that they were friends before this. Rita uses her looks to go undercover at night clubs for illegal actives for easily since people wouldn't think she undercover FBI agent. Rome thinks that Rita is useless as a partner. Rita hates his personally and wish she had a different partner.

I will start this when I'm done with A Family again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Action flick, I can’t wait to read it, especially if it is Ken and Rita. See what a perfect pair they will make in a lakorn. I am looking forward to that day!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Action flick, I can’t wait to read it, especially if it is Ken and Rita. See what a perfect pair they will make in a lakorn. I am looking forward to that day!

Me 2, I really want to see Ken pair up with Rita in lakorn. Cause I'm kinda sick of him paring with Anne.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.1 Enjoy......

Have you ever heard the City that never dies? When night time come, all the illegal actives come out making the city known as Sin City. I use all my power to get all these illegal actives out of my city. I need to find the leader of the Sin City Gang who ruining everything for me and my City. He killed my wife and son. I need to get that bastard. They be begging for my mercy, like I beg for my wife and son life. Watching them.... ring...ring...ring... losing Ken thought he pick up his cell. Hey Ken meet at the gym. Okay Paul I be there in 15 minutes.

Ken met Paul at the gym. Gosh I hate today, its soo fucking cold out. Why do I feel that something is wrong today? Paul spotted Ken. Hey Ken help me with my martial art since its your specialties. Ken can't denied that he the best in his martial art moves, since after that tragically. He trained with the best martial art master in the world.

Ken: Paul I show you a hand-to-hand combat theory, including the integration of notions of "hard" and "soft" techniques that I learn in China.
Paul: Okay man!! Shit this is gonna be hard Ken.
Ken: Paul you need to know this, what if you don't have your gun on you, this will help you a little till back up comes.
Paul: okay fine (he got tired from learning) Hey Ken lets go to the night club?
Ken: Okay I need to go get ready I smell, man I need a shower. I pick you up then at your place.
Paul: Okay, I smell to, I heard that the gang leader might show up today.
Ken: Okay make sure you ready then!!

They say there goodbye. Ken has a gut feeling something was gonna go wrong tonight but he didn't care. He wanted to get that bastard for what he did. Ken reaches his house. He went to the bathroom. He took a cold shower, thinking tonight is the night for me to kill you.

Ken got ready he wore a suite and ran to his sport car. While driving his phone started to ring....ring...ring... Ken answer. What Paul?
Paul: Are you here yet, my wife is gonna kill me, if I'm late.
Ken: Come out!!

Ken and Paul reach to the Sin City night club. Its an underground club. They were some half naked girl making out with random guys. Ken and Paul was looking around. One of the member of the Sin City spotted Ken and knew he was an FBI agent. He went to go tell the leader. The leader told his gang to take care of them. After an hour or so Ken and Paul decided to leave since there no luck.

Ken felt that someone was fallowing them. He knew if was the gang member of The Sin City gang. Ken signal to Paul that they needed to be careful, since someone is fallowing them. Ken and Paul reach for there gun and started to shoot at them. The gang member shot back at them. They ran to Ken car. Ken didn't see that there was a someone on the roof and he hurt a shot. bang it hit Paul on his leg.
Paul: Ken I'm down, I can't move.
Ken: Stay there, keep shooting, I get my car door open and started so I can get you to the Hospital.
Paul: okay Ken, but please hurry I don't know if I can handle anymore.

Ken manage to get into his car and open the door to let Paul to get in. Paul was losing a lot of blood. "Hold on Paul don't you dare die on me", said Ken. Ken made it to the Hospital rushing him to the emergency room. Ken didn't want to call Paul wife till, he know his condition.

The doctor came out. Telling Ken that Paul is fined and need to rest for a long time, since the bullet when though his muscle making him up able to walk for the time being.

Ken: is he gonna walk again?
Doctor: Yes, it just gonna take time, he gonna need to learn again. Since, we need to construct his muscle. Don't worry he be fine.
Ken: How will he take to heal?
Doctor: it may take 6month till 1 year.

Ken called Paul wife Benz. Benz knew something was going to happen to Paul one day cause of his job. I be there in 20 minute Ken. Thank you for being there with him. I don't know what I will do without him.

A couple of weeks later.....

No one wanted to work with Ken, since they knew how he was like. The boss call someone in another department to get them to transfer to his. He needed someone to work with Ken, since a man is for another man. The boss from the other department called Ken boss. Hey I got you someone, her name is Rita. She the best in her field and a god damn good undercover FBI agent. Okay that good, when does she start. She can start tomorrow.

Ken boss went to call Ken to his office. Ken didn't know what was going on.
Ken Boss: I found someone to work with you
Ken: What? My partner is Paul!!!
Ken Boss: Ken, Paul won't be back for a long time and plus she the best in her field.
Ken: A girl as my partner.
Ken Boss: She starts tomorrow and be nice to her. I'm asking you a favor.
Ken: Fine

To be continue........

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww ken's wife and son were murdered...so sad...paul got shot...at least he's okay...and he has his wife benz to take care of him...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.2 enjoy

The next day.....
Ken wasn't looking forward to meet his new WOMAN partner. Ken was sitting at him desk looking though files about the gang. Rita reach to her new work location. When she got every men was staring at her like a goddess. Thinking to them self who is she. Rita went to the boss office. Hi there, I'm Rita Jensen from the other FBI department. Hi there, let me show you, your new partner. Okay Rita gave him a smile and fallow be hide him.

Ken felt that everyone was looking at something. So Ken was trying to see what everyone was looking at. All he saw was his boss walking toward him.

Ken Boss: Hey Ken this is your new partner Rita
Rita: (she step out) Nice to meet you!!! With a smile on her face.
Ken: (he was looking at her, thinking she probably can't handle anything physical) hey...
Ken Boss: Warn Ken again to be nice or else.
Rita: Umm so want our assignment.
Ken: (He threw the folder on her desk) Read this and ask me any question if you don't understand anything.

Rita thought to herself gosh this guy has the nerve to throw that at my desk. What an ass!!! I just he doesn't know who I'm and my father is. He sure gonna learn, what I'm made out of.

Rita: sight...ummm... Ken when do we get started on this.
Ken: Tonight, but the gang member knows my face and my partner Paul. Since, they don't know you. You can go undercover then.
Rita: Ummm.... let go shopping cause I know how to make you look undercover with out them knowing its you.
Ken: hesitated.... Okay fine, but if they fire at us, your dead if the remember who I'm.
Rita: fine...

They went to the mall. Rita found a short-mini tube black dress for herself. Rita took Ken to the salon to get this hair color, cut and let them to shave his facial hair to make him look younger. While Ken was in the Salon, Rita found a nice grey suite with a nice looking vest. Rita came back to the salon to check on Ken.
Rita: here Ken this is you outfit for tonight.
Ken: Okay fine I met you at your place, so we can go undercover.
Rita: okay fine, here my address. Be there by 10pm or I'm doing this myself.

Ken thought to himself or else what. He got ready at his place and thought, I do look different. In the mean time Rita was getting ready. Her dress was soo relieving a lot of skin. Which was fine, since she was undercover and which make the leader drool over her. Rome finally found Rita home. He thought damn she live here. Its 10x bigger then my house. Ken park his car in the driveway and walk up to her house. One of the maid told him that Miss. Rita will be down soon and please have a seat.

A new minute later.....

Rita walk down and Ken kept looking at her. Rita told of the other maid to tell her father that leaving for work.
Rita: Ken lets go!!
Ken: Okay lets go, my car is in the driveway.

They walk outside to Ken car. When Rita saw the car, hold on wait we can't take this car. It has bullet holes in it. They surely will remember that this is you car. Ken knew she was right.

Ken: What are we taking then?
Rita: Just fallow me.

Ken fallow Rita to another building. She press some keys and the door open. Ken couldn't stop looking at her collection of car. There must be 50 car in there.

Rita: Pick which car you want to drive?
Ken: I chose the sport red two door BMW.
Rita: okay, let me call my maid to get me the keys.

They got into the car and headed to City Sin Nightclub without talking to each other. When the got there, every guys was drooling over Rita. Ken knew that she has a spell over them.

To be continue.......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OOoo another update....so ken got a make-over and has finally met rita..... :D

lol i guess you are really into rome and rita..because sometimes i see "rome" pop up randomly..it's cute ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm soo happy that you update really quickly...i made you a banner....it's okay..but i hope you like it...

oops sorry made a mistake..brb to post it up

:loool: fixed it

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol i guess you are really into rome and rita..because sometimes i see "rome" pop up randomly..it's cute ^^
I know, I was reading and suddenly Rome name popped out, but I wasn't confused or anything. LMAO

RR that is just too hot! I love that picture of Rita with that gun!!! Keep up the good work!

i was wondering if the villain here is ROME... XD
Chakrit makes a better villain! LMAO

That was fast. Rita is so freaking hot, I can see her in action flick!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'm soo happy that you update really quickly...i made you a banner....it's okay..but i hope you like it...

oops sorry made a mistake..brb to post it up

:loool: fixed it

wow, i like it RR :) Rita fits well... :) make a poster i wanna see it~! ^_^

I know, I was reading and suddenly Rome name popped out, but I wasn't confused or anything. LMAO

RR that is just too hot! I love that picture of Rita with that gun!!! Keep up the good work!

Chakrit makes a better villain! LMAO

That was fast. Rita is so freaking hot, I can see her in action flick!
lol... yeah, that's what im imagining right now... Rita fits very well... she should do some action series ^_^

oh... with Krit being a villain... nah... i can also imagine Rome being a villain... then there's also a love triangle in this. XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol... yeah, that's what im imagining right now... Rita fits very well... she should do some action series ^_^

oh... with Krit being a villain... nah... i can also imagine Rome being a villain... then there's also a love triangle in this. XD
LOL okay, I always thought that Chakrit makes a better villain than pra'ek. Chakrit's fans are gonna kill me for saying that. =o

Action series, I am ready for that if it ever happens to Rita. She makes a :drool: hot killer/FBI/CSI agent. =)

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
OOoo another update....so ken got a make-over and has finally met rita..... :D

Hahaha I'm not surprise if I sometime type Rome name instant of Ken since I keep thinking I was typing the story with him and Rita.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 3 enjoy

I wanted to post this during work since, I finish typing this. But I couldn't get internet connection with my laptop at work. I kinda feel this was a little draggy............ Sorry :blink:

While they made into the night club. Every guy envy Ken, since he was with hottest female they seen in there life time. While they talk about there assignment to get close with the leader. One of the member saw Rita and went to tell his boss about her. The boss wanted to see how hot this girl is, since everyone of his member was in love with her beauty. They were in the VIP room upstairs. He decided to look though the two way mirror, to check the girl out. Her beauty caught his eye, so he decided to approach her. .

While the boss made his way to Rita table. Ken saw his face and knew who he was. Ken wanted to kill him right there, but Rita saw the look on Ken face.

Rita: Ken don't do anything stupid, your gonna get us kill. They have more people then us.
Ken: (he knew Rita was right, so he sat down) Rita he coming our way. So be cool....

Rita just smile at Ken and told him to let her lead. Ken hate fallowing people rules. The leader approach to there table finally.

Boss: umm. clearing his throat.... umm... Hi there, what is your name beautiful?
Rita: clear her throat, Hi, my name is Rita Jensen.
Boss: Wait... are you related to the Jensen compnay around Asia.
Rita: Yes I am, the daughter.
Boss: By the way my name is Num, its a pleasure to meet you. I can't believe the most wealthiest family member is here in my club.

Ken thought Num was falling for her beauty and couldn't believe that her family is that rich, and he knows her family name around Asia. But, he couldn't stop thinking if she got in this business cause of her family name. He hated people uses there connection to get a head in life. Ken lost his thought when he heard them talking and laughing.

Num: by the way can I get your number so we can grab dinner sometime.
Rita: sure, I thought you never gonna ask with a fake smile. Here my number just call me.
Num: Don't worry I will call you soon.

Ken tap Rita shoulder. He thought it was getting late.

Ken: Rita I think we should head out now, since it getting late.
Rita: pick up her phone to check the time, oh mine I need to get home before father yell at me. Bye Num
Num: (he didn't want her to leave) Bye Rita, I will call you soon for dinner.

"Okay Num", say Rita. They both got up and started to head to there car. Num fallow her to see if she made it to the car saftey and wanted to look at her for the last time tonight. Num was thinking to himself damn I'm getting hot now.

They got into the car and drove to Rita house. It was about 3am in the morning when they reach to Rita house. They didn't talk much about anything. Rita scented that Ken didn't like her. Oh well, cause she didn't care for him either.

Rita: (got out of the car) Ken do you want to stay at my place since it late, we got plenty of rooms. (since it was late and she didn't want him to drive)
Ken: (looking at her) Umm..Okay since I'm really tired and all.

They walk into her house and she let him stay across from her room, if he needed something she right there. Into the night Ken, kept thinking about how he gonna kill Num, for want he did to his family.

To be continue.......

Spoil:
Rita can't stand Ken at all and wanted a new partner.
Someone come in the picture......

I will post chapter 4 when I get back from dinner with my boyfriend.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.4 Enjoy

I just got back from dinner. What a sucky day out today? It pour on us, but I had fun.

The next morning.....

Ken woke with a knock on his door.

Ken: come in
maid: Ms. Rita told me to get you this pair of clothes and to tell you breakfast in done.
Ken: Okay I be there soon.

The maid left, Ken went to pick up the clothes that the maid brought him. He was shock that it was an expensive suit Gucci. What a spoil brat showing off that she has money to throw around letting me borrow this suit. Oh well I should hurry and change for work. Ken was done and went downstairs he saw pictures of young Rita with her parent hanging around the walls.

Rita: Ken, are you hungry the chief made breakfast.
Ken: Umm... no, I'm gonna go now. (his stomach started to growl)
Rita: heard it. Just have breakfast okay.
Ken: Fine....(he went to sit across Rita) Why is there soo much food just for two people?
Rita: umm.... I didn't know what you like and plus my parent is joining us soon.

Rita parent started to enter the dinning room. Her dad gave a kiss on her forehead.

Ken: stood up to greet them, he didn't want to look rude in front of the elders.
Rita dad: Hi, you must be my Sweet Peas partner.
Ken: Yes sir!!
Rita mom: Please take of my only child
Rita: mom... I'm not a baby anymore.
Rita dad: Sweet peas you know, how mom get when she see you entering a career that is dangerous.

Ken was thinking gosh she gonna make me sick in my stomach. Ken look at watch. Gosh we're gonna be late for work let go Rita. Rita gave her parent a kiss and left to work. Ken took off first. Rita fallow after a minute later. Rita rode in her 1986 yellow Mustang, which was her favorite car. Ken saw her and thought to himself was a spoil brat. Rita got to her desk, Ken was ignoring her. Whatever Rita thought, she was trying to be nice. It made her even madder since she the one who good the leader talking to her.

Ken and Rita was working when the boss called there name into his office. When they enter he told them to close the door behind them.
Boss: please sit down.
Ken: what the matter boss?
Boss: sighted... you guys need to stay undercover some more, I got information that the Sin Gang will have the biggest cocaine deal soon and Rita you should watch out.
Rita: Why?
Boss: I had someone to fallow you last, and saw one of the gang member fallowing your car last night to your house. We don't want him to think your working for the FBI.
Ken: WTF? How did we not know?
Boss: Watch your mouth Ken!
Ken: okay
Rita: Did they fallow us here?
Boss: No they didn't fallow you here, one of the undercover FBI agent killed the gang member who was fallowing you. So I advise you to stay low from this office. We're gonna have everything for you guys in your own private office.
Ken: Okay where?
Boss: At Rita house, since the leader is interested in Rita father business. He want the Jensen name behind his illegal actives, so he looks like be doing good in the public eyes.
Rita: Trust me, my father wont allow it.
Boss: I know, since your family help us so much Rita. Ken your gonna pose as Rita body guard and stay at her house till they're in jail.
Ken: What why me, I don't want to stay at her place.
Boss: Ken, if they know it you. Surely they will kill you before you kill them.
Ken: Fine

Rita thought great I'm stuck seeing this guy in my house and gosh, gosh, gosh..... They left the room piss since they have to work closer to each other.

TO be continue...........

P.S. I'm will post ch.5 up around tonight. I wish you guys have a nice thanksgiving!!!!