Sin City

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken must turn himself in, he is supposed to be the good guy! LMAO but Rita forgave him. =) but it was still wrong. LMAO every time I write an R-scene it turned out to be a willing. LMAO :lol:

It was cute how he let Rita get the first punch and he has gotten it. He got his ass beat by a girl... a hot girl!!! :lol:

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH. 10

Enjoy!!! I think I might make this short. Since I want to write something different. When this is done.I'm gonna write another story about Ken and Rita.

Rita didn't want to talk to Ken anymore. So Ken went to see his friend Paul to talk to him about what happen with him and Rita.

Paul was home and he was bored. He was glad that Ken came to visit him since his wife went out.

Paul: What up?
Ken: Paul, I did something that I shouldn't done
Paul: Like what
Ken: Man, its bad
Paul: Dude what?
Ken: I slept with Rita
Paul: wait.... WHAT
Ken: It just happen and I'm not sure now
Paul: Man, you have to take responsibilities
Ken: I know, thanks man I'm gonna check on her

Ken left to go to see Rita. She was waiting for Ken. She got information that Num is having a deal tonight. Ken came in the house and saw Rita looking hot in her hugging black to black attired.

Rita: Ken go hurry and change so we can go spy on Num drug deal
Ken: What? Okay

They left in Rita black sport car. Ken drove since he more ignore to get there. They decided to hide in the woods to take pictures of proof that he going illegal activities. Ken wanted to get him so bad. Num got out and there was another man in a different car. They couldn't see who it was. They exchange there goods.

Ken wanted to kill him, but Rita grab his arm before he can do something.

The whisper into each other ear

Rita: Ken don't do something stupid. We need prove before we can get him
Ken: Okay fine, but seeing him. I'm burning inside when I see him Rita.
Rita: I know, but Ken your gonna get us kill
Ken: okay lets go we have our pictures
Rita: Okay

When they were about to leave. Someone spotted them and when to go kill them. They feels like someone is fallowing them. So they cue each other to get ready. One of the bad guy started to shot at them. But, lucky the car was near by. So they ran for cover and got there guns. They start shooting while driving off.

Lucky no one got hurt. Num wanted to know who they were and wanted them dead. Since, he doesn't want to get caught.

Rita was glad she and Ken didn't get hurt.

Ken: Rita are alright?
Rita: Yes, what about you?
Ken: I'm fine

A month has pass by................

Rita will have dinner with Num. Making him fall more in love with. It made Ken jealous knowing Num is close by with his lady. Aum was busy, he wishes he had more time to spend with Rita. Aum would send flowers and would visit her at her place while Ken was there.

Ken wanted to get Num lock up, so he can get marry with Rita. Knowing that Rita only his and nobody else. He still love his wife but she no longer here with him.

To be continue..............

Spoil:

What happen when Num found out about Rita?
Does Ken confess his feelings to her before its to late?
Does Rita get close with Aum again?

P.s. I think I will have two more chapter for this story and it be done.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww it's going to end soon :(

ken claims rita as his ^^ i think that rita is falling for ken, unknowingly...i hope num gets caught...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's getting interesting... can't wait for more... please update soon... :D

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH. 11

Enjoy!!!!! One more chapter to go. Yay :clap:

They were getting close to capture Num. They really want to get Num and be done with. But, they have became closer as the days goes by.

Aum sense that there were something going on with Ken and Rita. Cause every time he stop by to see Rita. She become distance with him when Ken is around. It made him mad. Knowing Ken is always with her.

In the mean time............

Rita..........
I needed to tell Ken something but I wait its not that important. Anyways I wounder where he is. I don't know how I start liking him. I never would of don't since we hated each other from the beginning. Gosh where is he? I want to get this case over and done with. So I and Ken will have more time together.

Ken.........
I can't believe I falling hard for her. I'm sorry Anne please forgive me. I know you want me to be happy but the only way for me to be happy is to get Num. We're so close to getting him. Just couple more night to get Num, we know about his big exchange of goods. Anyway, I wounder if she will like these flowers I got for her.

Ken return to Rita home with the flower in his hands. He saw her sleeping on the couch. He went over and out of nowhere he gave her a kiss on her cheek. Looking at her sleeping peacefully made with made up his mind to marry her after the case. He bent to lift her head so she can rest on his lap. The both were sleeping when out of nowhere Aum came in saw it.

Aum was piss, he wanted to kill Ken. For touching his girl. Aum wanted to know why Ken was always at her place. He wanted to ask but he felt that he didn't have the right to ask. He called his friend and wanted to get it done. He wanted Ken to leave her alone so she can be with him.

Num...........
Man there something about her that I can put together. When we went out to eat the other night. She look and act differently. Damn that fucking bodyguard look really familiar. I'm gonna get someone to fallow them. To see who the hell he is. I can't seem to think of it right at the moment.

Num has let one of his crew to check on the dirt on Ken and Rita. He was becoming more suspected of them. He hoping that his deal go smoothly as possible.

To be continue..........

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... num is getting suspicious with them two already... even aum also feel weird... they must really be careful... but at least now they like each other... hahaha...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.12 Last chapter

Enjoy!!!!

Rita went for a walk. Out of nowhere someone came up behind her cover her mouth with alcohol making her faint in the person hand. Minutes later Rita woke up, with people talking. Then she heard Num voice.

Num: So, you think you can fool me
Rita: What are you talking about? (acting dumb)
Num: You know who you work for and who your partner and the secret about you and him
Rita: What are you gonna do to him?
Num: Don't worrry about him, I'm gonna kill him once for all and I'm gonna use you as bait for tonight drug deal
Rita: Please don't hurt him (she crying cause she love him so much)
Num: Hahaha can't help you with that and I'm gonna force you to marry me after I kill him
Rita: I won't marry you and I rather die then
Num: Don't talk like that

Ken was worry since Rita hasn't came home yet from her walk. He sense something was wrong. He try calling Rita phone but she didn't pick up. He was becoming realllllyyyyy worry by now.

Then...
He got a text message from Rita. But, it wasn't from her, it was from Num.

Ken, sorry I didn't pick up I didn't hear my phone ring. Anyways I found out that Num is dealing drug tonight at the same spot. I meet you there at 7. Bye love Rita

Ken text back......

Rita okay then. I was worry, I will meet you there then.

Num chuckle to think that Ken was that in love with her. He couldn't wait to kill him, once for all. So he can rule Sin City. Making it the biggest drug city in Thailand.

Rita couldn't believe this, the one person she falling for is gonna get kill. She wanted to run and find Ken before its to late. But she couldn't she was tie down on the post.

Ken came the time he was suppose to meet her. But he didn't see her, she probably hiding.

Ken go another text from Rita to meet him in the building. He started to walk in and saw Rita tie to the post. He ran to her but Num was behind her.

Num: Don't step in closer or else I kill her and your child
Ken: Don't... Wiat..........what......... Rita your having my child
Num: Muhahaha you don't know. Good its gonna make me kill you enjoyable and you will be knowing that your child is gonna grow up bad.
Rita: Ken run
Ken: No... Rita I love you. I rather die to save you
Num: hahaha to funny. Get him and tie him down next to her. I want to make the deal and get everything done.

But, the person Num was dealing with came in the building and heard all of it. Rita look up.

Rita: Aum what your the other drug dealer
Aum: Get Num you guys.

Num guys were working for Aum all along and started to fire at him. Num die in front of them.

Aum: Rita I can't believe your with him. I knew it but your having his baby. GO get her. We're leaving
Rita: Aum I can't, how could you I trusted you
Aum: Ha that why I did it.

While Rita was talking to Aum. Ken got his hand free. But the all didn't know that the FBI was outside the building watching them getting everything to make a case against the drug dealer.

While Aum was leaving with Rita. Ken started to fire at him. He scream for Rita to run which she did. The FBI came running in. They start shooting each other. The FBI finally capture them.

Ken ran to Rita side. He hugged her and gave her a kiss. The boss came to the scene and thanked them for all there hard work.

Ken & Rita: Boss we quite
Boss: What you can't
Ken: I'm sorry but its time for me and my wife and kid to leave now
Boss: wait what (he look at Ken and saw his hand on Rita tummy) Okay fine. But call me
Rita: we will

Sin City became a drug free city. As for Num, he die to due from Aum shooting at him. As for Aum he is serving life in prison. Ken old partner Paul decided to leave the force to be with his wife Benz. They open a flower shop.

AS for Ken and Rita. They got marry with Rita parent blessing them shorty after. They travel the world with there twins. A boy name after Rita father William and the other twin was a girl that they name Anne after Ken decease wife. They both live happy till this day. Rita was glad that he was her first and last love. Ken was also happy that he has a family again.

THE END

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww such a sweet ending....they got married and lived a happy life together...with twins :D

num died, aum was a drug dealer too =O good thing sin city is drug free..aww paul and benz opened a flower shop..cute

THANK YOU so much for another great fanfic XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
A happy ending :D

Paul and Benz opened up a flower shop :rolleyes:

I can't wait to read the others fiction you wrote =)

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
that cute and a good story keep writing!!!!