Sinee Hongmanop

mia07

Introvert
How did it not work out..i've traded and sold to sarnies plenty of times and things have been fine...i think it all just depends on who you are trading with. Sometimes when I'm trading I try to look at the persons post and their member with sarnworld...if its someone i'm not too familiar with or isn't around alot then I would have some doubts...but i haven't had any trouble so far.
So, you're saying you were having some doubts towards me then? LOL. J/K. Everyone feels the same way. It's just based on how much you think you can trust that person.

mia07

Introvert
The quality is pretty good. As for trade/sell; I have tried before but things didn't work out.
I wouldn't mind wanting to buy or trade with you for your Mon Nark Ka Rak.
I like Sinee and I just want to add most, if possible, all of her lakorns to my collection.

imuso

sarNie Egg
lolz...actually i haven't had time to watch it...been recording tep sin interajak for some sarnies here.
here's the borans I have, trading is ok but I'm in Thailand.

- Mong Pa
- Pla Boo Thong (Pinky version)
- Uthaithevee (Bee Matika)
- Uthaithevee (Sinee)
- Tat Wang Lung
- Pi Kun Thong (Bee)
- Pi Kun Thong (Piyada)
- Pra Tinna Wong (New version)
- Pra Tinna Wong (Piyada)
- Pra Ves San Dorn (Pakorn)
- Dab Jed See
- Tida Nakin
- Mahosod
- E Nao
- Pra Suthon (Bee)
- Pra Suthon (Sinee)
- Nang Sib Song (Sinee)
- Nang Sib Song (CH5 version)
- Nang Sib Song (Bee)
- Sung Sin Chai
- Chao Samut
- Pra rot ta sen
- song ummata mahutsajun
- Tida badan
- Manee Noppakao
- Kror Pet jed see
- Singhakrai pop
- Pan dang tevabut
etc... 20 boran more (I've bought almost all boran from Sarn) and for the one who wait for Sarn to send you what you have paid for almost a year... you are still lucky... my last order from Sarn was in May 2008 and December 2007.... so you are not the only customer that she stolls the order)

Ji

mia07

Introvert
here's the borans I have, trading is ok but I'm in Thailand.

- Mong Pa
- Pla Boo Thong (Pinky version)
- Uthaithevee (Bee Matika)
- Uthaithevee (Sinee)
- Tat Wang Lung
- Pi Kun Thong (Bee)
- Pi Kun Thong (Piyada)
- Pra Tinna Wong (New version)
- Pra Tinna Wong (Piyada)
- Pra Ves San Dorn (Pakorn)
- Dab Jed See
- Tida Nakin
- Mahosod
- E Nao
- Pra Suthon (Bee)
- Pra Suthon (Sinee)
- Nang Sib Song (Sinee)
- Nang Sib Song (CH5 version)
- Nang Sib Song (Bee)
- Sung Sin Chai
- Chao Samut
- Pra rot ta sen
- song ummata mahutsajun
- Tida badan
- Manee Noppakao
- Kror Pet jed see
- Singhakrai pop
- Pan dang tevabut
etc... 20 boran more (I've bought almost all boran from Sarn) and for the one who wait for Sarn to send you what you have paid for almost a year... you are still lucky... my last order from Sarn was in May 2008 and December 2007.... so you are not the only customer that she stolls the order)

Ji
Are all of your borans in good quality? What is Pra Rotasen about? Hmmm, I'm more interested in Sinee's borans and those that you have of hers, I already have, except for Tep 3 Radoo & Kaew Na Mah (borans) and Keo Dtaa Suea & Prasart Mued (Ch.7) [regular/modern]. What city in Thailand are you from? They don't carry anymore old borans because I'm more into the old borans than the new ones?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just go with Personal, it's free to join.
Paypal only charge about 2.933% or 2.339%(forgot now) if you receive payment.
But if you pay someone, you don't have to pay anything. At the moment, it's the only convenient way to send/receive money online fast.

(I'll reply to your PM from YT later ok. :D )

mia07

Introvert
Just go with Personal, it's free to join.
Paypal only charge about 2.933% or 2.339%(forgot now) if you receive payment.
But if you pay someone, you don't have to pay anything. At the moment, it's the only convenient way to send/receive money online fast.

(I'll reply to your PM from YT later ok. :D )
Ah, I see! Thank you so much, Maya! You're such a sweetheart and very helpful! =)
And of course, I can't forget you, too, my dear friend Lai. :D

imuso

sarNie Egg
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='604799' date='May 4 2009, 04:41 AM']Are all of your borans in good quality? What is Pra Rotasen about? Hmmm, I'm more interested in Sinee's borans and those that you have of hers, I already have, except for Tep 3 Radoo & Kaew Na Mah (borans) and Keo Dtaa Suea & Prasart Mued (Ch.7) [regular/modern]. What city in Thailand are you from? They don't carry anymore old borans because I'm more into the old borans than the new ones?[/quote]
It depends... if you consider Sarn's DVD good quality, all my lakorns are good quality.... the ones that I didn't buy from Sarn are better quality.

Ji

mia07

Introvert
It depends... if you consider Sarn's DVD good quality, all my lakorns are good quality.... the ones that I didn't buy from Sarn are better quality.

Ji
I only got one boran from her and that was Prasuton-Manora (Sinee). The quality is okay, but mines was even better, it's just that I was missing some parts so I traded with a friend to get the whole boran. Where else did you buy your borans from besides Sarn? Do you happen to have the old Tep 3 Radoo? What's Pra Rotasen about?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
200th POSTS! FINALLY!
200 finally ey...lolz...it took me forever to get to 1000...look at when i joined...I was one of the first couple of people...I'm just not as involved. but yeah i try...anyways If i am not mistaken isn't Pra Rotasen the Ch3 version of Pra Sou Toin Manora after Nang Sib Song. I seen the ch3 version of nang sib song but never got the chance to see pra rotasen because my video store never had it. but i seen the cover and stuff for it.

mia07

Introvert
200 finally ey...lolz...it took me forever to get to 1000...look at when i joined...I was one of the first couple of people...I'm just not as involved. but yeah i try...anyways If i am not mistaken isn't Pra Rotasen the Ch3 version of Pra Sou Toin Manora after Nang Sib Song. I seen the ch3 version of nang sib song but never got the chance to see pra rotasen because my video store never had it. but i seen the cover and stuff for it.
Yeah, finally 200 - took me like forever. LOL. I only seen Ch. 7 and Ch. 5 versions of Nang Sib Song, but not Ch. 3. Is it any good at all?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I liked it...it was pretty from what i remembered...but then agian I was a kid when I watched it so I liked a lot more things then I do now. Only because I probably understand more of the storyline now and what not lolz...

mia07

Introvert
I liked it...it was pretty from what i remembered...but then agian I was a kid when I watched it so I liked a lot more things then I do now. Only because I probably understand more of the storyline now and what not lolz...
Oh, I think I remembered watching a preview on it on YouTube. Copy this in: Phra Rodasen พระรถเสน - นางสิบสอง onto YouTube
and see if this is the Ch.3 version one. If so, it looks good; I wouldn't mind wanting to see it and I believe it's Nang Sib Song. =)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup Yup that is the ch3 version of Nang Sib Song I forgot they named it Phra Rodasen instead of Nang Sib Song...and I guess I was wrong about it being Pra Sou Toin Manora...but they did make a Pra Sou Toin Manora after this I just never had the chance to watch it...Can't find it anywhere...The outfit she had on in the picture I had was furry and really cute...I had the picture on a floppy disc...dno't know where it went now or else i would show you.