Singha Krai Phob

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
I remember this lakorn very well and I also have the lakorn...I was just wondering if any know who played the adult Singha Krai Phob and Suay 4 Tah???

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
i would sell it but i'm trying to get them on dvds and i'm missing the first part well first tape of the lakorn...it's just how the other kid was raise by those pirates and the head pirate raped and killed the kid's mother in the beginning... it's not singha krai phob, reason that it's in there cause of singha krai phob parents' raised that other kid too i guess and chyeah i hope ya'll know that part haha....i mean come on, some scenes are just a waste haha...if not on dvds i could just used vhs....i would have to sell it for a very low price cause you know these are old tapes and chyeah the quality of it is just blah hahaha....i guess anyone wouldn't know who played the adult singha krai phob and suay 4 tah?

Phon

sarNie Adult
how bad is the tape like you cant see anything at all? I never seen this version i miss it I think I seen it I just forgot. lol There alot I seen just cant remember. Who the pra ake? i think its suriya chinapun the guy who move to ch3 lakorn puen ban later on. :huh:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
oh just to tell you guys..sarn has this version in her store...you might can ask her for the 1st tape too...!

wait wiat wiat wiat...i take that bak...are you talking about the version with yam? if not the i take everything bak...lolz

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
oh you can see it but well actually some scenes are brighter than other scenes haha