SINGING CONTEST & DUE DATE REMINDER

Hiatus

Super Momo
sarN said:
OMG ya serious? i cant' sing ! but i'll try hahhah for fun lol -- let me go find soem chinese-english song or something by Linda Tran Di lol ....
[post="6065"][/post]​
who cares its for fun its like like u gonna win 1 million if u win -___-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
OMG ya serious? i cant' sing ! but i'll try hahhah for fun lol -- let me go find soem chinese-english song or something by Linda Tran Di lol ....
[post="6065"][/post]​
hahaha...my uncle is obsessed with karaoke and he makes me sing linda tran di songs all the time (among other things). LOL in fact, one of the songs i'll be singing is one of her "chinese/english" songs, this weekend, at his sons' birthdays. it's like three birthdays in once celebration. they rented a hall and invited the whole world! there will definitely be a lot of people. i'm nervous! hahaha :rolleyes: :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe I have linda TD vcd tOo...

I hope alot of people join.

THookatha you can use your headphone. No need to use a mic. Come on sing join join. I'll give you a lollipop if you join. Deal?

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
I might be like darvie...who just contributes....lol

I rather not lose against :eek: sarN!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="6205"][/post]​
hahah i cant sing but .. uhmm i'll contribute too

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Kkrystal said:
hehe I have linda TD vcd tOo...

I hope alot of people join.

THookatha you can use your headphone. No need to use a mic. Come on sing join join. I'll give you a lollipop if you join. Deal?
[post="6094"][/post]​
well, who could say no to a lalipop, right?! LOL yeahhhh right....i'd say i'm gonna have to think about it some more first peeps. ;) hehehe too shy around you guys. :rolleyes:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Muddie MuRda said:
I might be like darvie...who just contributes....lol

I rather not lose against :eek: sarN!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="6205"][/post]​

You should rap muddie! I can picture you rapping. heheheh! Hey muddie do you have that song that louis rape in the song? Do you have that MV? I'm looking for it. I have the vcd lolz now its missing.

Muddie Murda

smile...
u mean "roo suk yen rai"?? some how that's the only song I remember him rappin in. Some loyal raptor fan i am. haha

but noooo T_T i never got that MV on VCD!!!!!!!! i didn't even know it was avaible on VCD!

Rap?? can I donate my friend's stuff!??!! I wrote a rap and he rapped it for me...hahahah XD j/k it's a nice rap though....cuz he's so good!

can't wait to hear kawaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can be a judge if like...err yeah i can...

I'l read and find out how to become one tomorrow...e_e too tired!

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
u mean "roo suk yen rai"?? some how that's the only song I remember him rappin in. Some loyal raptor fan i am. haha

but noooo T_T i never got that MV on VCD!!!!!!!! i didn't even know it was avaible on VCD!

Rap?? can I donate my friend's stuff!??!! I wrote a rap and he rapped it for me...hahahah XD j/k it's a nice rap though....cuz he's so good!

can't wait to hear kawaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[post="6280"][/post]​
im serious i cant sing.. hahah dont be disappointed im not even being modest..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Muddie MuRda said:
u mean "roo suk yen rai"?? some how that's the only song I remember him rappin in. Some loyal raptor fan i am.

can't wait to hear kawaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[post="6280"][/post]​
If you want to be a judge you have to reply in the other thread that is pinned.

Yep...'Roo seuk yahng rai'

There was a vcd for it. It was one of best blab thingie. lolz ahahaha... I want to be a judge too... let's see.

K

KawaiiTennyo

i cant .. record a recent one .. hahah .. i dont have a mic on this laptop =(

Sophie

sarNie Elites
oh my god it's very good idea
I'll contribute too for the fun =) ahahh
I hope many people will joint us

Hiatus

Super Momo
Captainlover said:
my sis want to enter but we don't have a mic and we don't know how to record it on the comp.
[post="6521"][/post]​
do you have an mp3 player? if yeah check if there is a voice record it's the same thing but the quality kinda suck.. a little but it'll still do =]

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
nope don't have it. she is planning to go and buy a mic though. but than it think it will be too late because the deadline is the 13th.