Sira Patchara Duang Jai Nak Rope(Quiz & Quest)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^i like Run in here as a his safety guard -- i feel bad for her when Yard randomly come up to her and slap her, blame her for Num's absent. It's so weird to see her be strong like this b/c i'm so used to her being weak n'ek -- like in Mon Ruk Asoon LOL

I'm glad she's ending up with the other prince -- they seems cute together - especially when he always there to look after her -- care for her pain and even make her eat while she's worry sick of Num.
Sorry Off topic:

Ceci, do you know where I can watch or download Mon Ruk Asoon?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
It's going to end this weekend. I still think Rita has something to do with the Minalin because of her legal name Sira Patchara. But so far, they have not show any signs. Hmmmm

cecilia

Staff member
Sorry Off topic:

Ceci, do you know where I can watch or download Mon Ruk Asoon?
i used to have it uploaded to ATEAMFORUM but now that acct got delete due to copyright issue.

i don't have any upload and not sure where you can download it ..
i have the dvd but other than this .. i don't know where else you can watch it ..

sorry na.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this lakorn made me realize how annoying yard's voice is. no wonder i hardly watch any of her lakorns...

sirita's voice can be annoying too i guess the tone of it...

lakorn is okay a lot of politics like any other lakorn that deals with kings/queens...

glad it's ending. we'll see what will be reveal.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't know how I did it but I manage to watch til the end of the show. I like this type of lakorn but it would be so nice if nang'eks and pra'eks have some kind of chemistry toward each others. Both nang'eks are gorgeous but their voices are so annoying. So funny that the ladies that played the mother of Yard and Num are same age around Num or maybe younger.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what a very happy ending. was so cute and sweet between Noom+Rita and Chai+Yard's couples. Win+Run was cute too. Noom+Rita has very good chemistry together, want to see them pair up again. Noom look especially handsome the scene he was in the white robe after he stop Rita from leaving and told her doesn't have to marry anymore. the scene that was touching for me was before the wedding he told her that he love her so much and will love forever, he look very sad and look like he was crying too. he play it so well. never disappointed with Noom's acting. he's always a great actor. hope he will have more lakorns. he's my idol pra'ek Thai. the end scene between Noom+Rita was romantic, i love it.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Mind Twist. They made the audience believe Rita is the princess by her name and her blood group matches the King. They did this so people get curious and continue watching the drama. Good one! If not for that reason, then they probably shorten the drama

Overall, LOVE IT!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i always thought these 2 were an interesting pair;
buttt;

i remember watching this mv long long ago when i was younger and singing a long;
stumbling over it again today...
in my surpriseee look who it is: