Size of Signature

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I have a question regarding the size of signature. Some signatures are way too big and it takes much long for a page to load and sometimes it cuz ur computer to freeze too and sometimes the page doesn't even show up. I think one siggie is good enough to tell who you are. The gigantic siggie makes it hard for one just to find the next post. I don't want to be rude to anyone but please make the siggie smaller. It's up to you. At least a limit to the banner size is good enough.

anan

sarNie Adult
I have a question regarding the size of signature. Some signatures are way too big and it takes much long for a page to load and sometimes it cuz ur computer to freeze too and sometimes the page doesn't even show up. I think one siggie is good enough to tell who you are. The gigantic siggie makes it hard for one just to find the next post. I don't want to be rude to anyone but please make the siggie smaller. It's up to you. At least a limit to the banner size is good enough.
Since some Sarnies don't respect that much the size of sign, I personally disabled the signature,,, long time ago, so the pages can load faster....:D

Simply go to your Forum Setting : http://www.sarnworld...ercp&tab=forums

and uncheck the option "View members' signatures when reading topics?" then Save Changes.

Enjoy now Sarnworld forum faster :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the signature size was enforced back then limiting a number of lines & pics but like tina said.. it hasnt been enforced lately..

i only post like 1 or 2 max.. unless im super crazy about something.. (just like that other day were i had like 4-5gifs.. ahaha.. but it was only for one day tho)..

i didn't really bother much to say anything to people with gigantic sigs.. but.. it seems to be the thing-ish now..

we'll just have to see wat sarn or darvil will have to say..

cecilia

Staff member
i guess, some ppl just need to be considerate of other ppl who uses small banner -- gif are good too but if it's in big size, it lag o_O