SKY Production

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
yaso said:
so sunny_gyrl any word on the hmong dubbed version of andrew and janie's lakorn? did you ask? what did your aunt say? hmmm...just wondering...is it a go? thanks in advance for the info!
[post="94465"][/post]​

i asked her already and she told me to wait and see, after she's DONE watching it...///so hOpefUlly ish a plus...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! i totally LOVE this production!!!! arent they use to be call MKY Production instead of SKY Production??

sambvang

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the phone # sunny gyrl. :D I called them but the girl I talked to said they don't have it anymore because the owner moved out of state to Arkansas (I assumed it's your aunt's partner that wanted out?).

She was going to check w/ her mom (your aunt?) to see if there might be some hmong stores that still sell them and e-mail to let me know but so far I haven't heard from her. I talked to her on Monday.

I'm so disappointed. :angry: I really wanted to watch Tik and Aom's movie TXOJ KEV HLUB LOJ DUA NYIAJ TXIAG. I heard from a lot of people that your aunt's production did a REALLY GOOD JOB on translating it. I saw the Thai version but I don't understand Thai at all so I wanted to see the hmong version.

But thanks anyways. I really appreciated it. ^_^

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
sambvang said:
Thanks for the phone # sunny gyrl. :D I called them but the girl I talked to said they don't have it anymore because the owner moved out of state to Arkansas (I assumed it's your aunt's partner that wanted out?).

She was going to check w/ her mom (your aunt?) to see if there might be some hmong stores that still sell them and e-mail to let me know but so far I haven't heard from her. I talked to her on Monday.

I'm so disappointed. :angry: I really wanted to watch Tik and Aom's movie TXOJ KEV HLUB LOJ DUA NYIAJ TXIAG. I heard from a lot of people that your aunt's production did a REALLY GOOD JOB on translating it. I saw the Thai version but I don't understand Thai at all so I wanted to see the hmong version.

But thanks anyways. I really appreciated it. ^_^
[post="94901"][/post]​

do you still want a set!?! cUss the owner of that movie is my so call gramma... they pay my aunt to translate her that movie. im a DORK for not tell u this EARlY but i can ask my g'ma if she still have any... then i can let u knoe...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl said:
do you still want a set!?! cUss the owner of that movie is my so call gramma... they pay my aunt to translate her that movie. im a DORK for not tell u this EARlY but i can ask my g'ma if she still have any... then i can let u knoe...
[post="95282"][/post]​

OOOOh sunny, I want a set too! Please let me know if your grandma still has any more. I want to buy it because I can find any more at the store.

sambvang

sarNie Egg
YES!YES!YES! I still want a set. That would be AWESOME sunny gyrl:w000t:

I live in Seattle, WA so it's hard to buy movies and I don't go to new years down in CA or July 4th in MN (well I haven't been there yet, planning to go this summer) that often. That would be great if you can help me sunny gyrl. Thanks! :D

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
KayC said:
anyone know their phone number? I bought a set of their movie, the bee n. and chakrit one...and the last part didn't end....what i mean is that the tape ended before the movie....I've been looking for their number so i could send it for a better one. please help someone..... :lmao:
[post="41560"][/post]​
hi i don't know if it is a little to late but i know their number because i am a big fan of their movies....or you can say their VOICEs.....i love the way they Audio it....it sometime sound BETTER than the thai one...ha ha ha ha ha.....I KNOW THAT HMONG ARE IMPROVING.....and that are getting BETTER AND BETTER.........
one of my best one is the one part movie called: THE LOVE LETTER....it s soooooo good.......

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
i my self really like this production too.......i think that for now this production have the best voices....ever....ha ha ha ha ha......i don't know what other people my think about this production but i really want to meet the people and i wanted to tell them that i LOVE their voices.....

hey! SUNNY can you give me a hock up with them.....because she your aunty.....and is she nice?........because i live in minnesota and i know that SKY Production is in minnesota too...... do you think i can work with them too....just over the summer.....ha ha ha ha ha...i really want to hear my voice in movies too.....ANYONE WHO LIVES AROUND MINNESOTA WANT TO JOIN ME TOO??????????????????????????

please get back to me soon.....thanxs

Cody

sarNie Egg
hahaha, your so funny!

anways, i can see that you really "the love letter". that's my fav. movie too. i enjoy reading wat u you guys have to say.

take care,
sky production

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
paj sua yaj said:
i my self really like this production too.......i think that for now this production have the best voices....ever....ha ha ha ha ha......i don't know what other people my think about this production but i really want to meet the people and i wanted to tell them that i LOVE their voices.....

hey! SUNNY can you give me a hock up with them.....because she your aunty.....and is she nice?........because i live in minnesota and i know that SKY Production is in minnesota too...... do you think i can work with them too....just over the summer.....ha ha ha ha ha...i really want to hear my voice in movies too.....ANYONE WHO LIVES AROUND MINNESOTA WANT TO JOIN ME TOO??????????????????????????

please get back to me soon.....thanxs
[post="109268"][/post]​
ahahahaha...i would want to...