SKY Production

dreamz

sarNie Egg
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.. but I don't know where to ask. Anyways, I've stop buying dubble movies for the longest time now. Up until I saw Roy.. with Tik and Aom and was dubble by SKY Production. They're actually good! The thing is that.. I'm a little late and most of the dubble movies are kinda old, and people have stop selling them. I'll be very thankful for if someone could answers a couple of my questions..

- How many (or which) Aom lakorns did they dubble? I know one was Roy...
- Any idea where I can contact them? Did they have any website? Phone?

Thanks a lot!

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
man, or whoever, they shouldn't be labelling themselves a production studio, unless they actually produced some of their own original materials, they're just translating others works which is not their own...

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
THE OTHER MOVIE THAT SKU PRODUCTTION DUBBED ARE "KEV HLUB MUAJ HWJ CHIM" (pepper&annalisha) and "TUS SAB NYIAG TUA KEV HLUB" (num.S.&dount), "TXOJ KEV HLUB LOJ DUA NYIAG TXIAJ" (tik.j.&aom.p.),"TUS HLUB NYOB ZOV DALA" (captain.p.&aom.p.) along with "TUS TXIV YUAV NQI"(pol&joy.s.), "NRHIAV HLUB KOJ TXHUA TIAM" (num.S.&ann.t.), "LUB TSEV XUABZEB" (charit&bee.n.), along with "PHEEJ HMOOV NTAWM KEV HLUB" (kob&num) and "HLUB TSIS HLOOV SIAB" (kob&num).

THOSE ARE THE ONLY MOVIES I KNOE THAT SKY PRODUCTIONDUUBED. :lmao:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
umm.. I like sky production too. But one thing is that... they make the view not as much clear plus.. they cute a lot of parts out! :angry:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
miss_aom_phiyada said:
THE OTHER MOVIE THAT SKU PRODUCTTION DUBBED ARE "KEV HLUB MUAJ HWJ CHIM" (pepper&annalisha) and "TUS SAB NYIAG TUA KEV HLUB" (num.S.&dount), "TXOJ KEV HLUB LOJ DUA NYIAG TXIAJ" (tik.j.&aom.p.),"TUS HLUB NYOB ZOV DALA" (captain.p.&aom.p.) along with "TUS TXIV YUAV NQI"(pol&joy.s.), "NRHIAV HLUB KOJ TXHUA TIAM" (num.S.&ann.t.), "LUB TSEV XUABZEB" (charit&bee.n.), along with "PHEEJ HMOOV NTAWM KEV HLUB" (kob&num) and "HLUB TSIS HLOOV SIAB" (kob&num).

THOSE ARE THE ONLY MOVIES I KNOE THAT SKY PRODUCTIONDUUBED. :lmao:
[post="33730"][/post]​
They also dubbed “Teev Kua Muag Ntawm Dhau Plab Xwm� (num&kob) and “Tiam Twg Los Yuav Tos Koj� (Sirium&Sarunyu)

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know their phone number? I bought a set of their movie, the bee n. and chakrit one...and the last part didn't end....what i mean is that the tape ended before the movie....I've been looking for their number so i could send it for a better one. please help someone..... :lmao:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
really?? they did Dao Plab Xwm?? i never noticed that...imma have to go back and watch that movie..........hahah............SKY production is hell good........i loved their voices..........matched all the characters perfectly!!! the main guy and girl voices were soooo good!!!! i loved it......

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i have the dao pra sook...with kob and num..it has 12 parts and the voice in that one was not that good..kob voice was annoying....and num voice could have been better...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I thought they did a great job dubbing daoprasook. I thought kob's voice matched her character but I agree with you about num's voice. And all the other voices match perfectly well with all the other people. I think they did a great job on picking the voices for each person. I just gotta say sky production is the best on dubbing and translating and what's good about them is that they leave the original song in the movie instead of replacing it with a hmong song. I also don't think that they cut out a lot of parts.

the_one

sarNie Egg
I LOVE SKY Production they have good voices...well does anybody know there newest movie that they dubbed in? besides Buang Ruk?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh my gosh i love SKY! i mean they had to go through a few changes--voices here and there, but ahh i so love the voices that are working now. they do a great job of dubbing! yeah, they should so have an email address so that i can make suggestions or request. i mean i have wanted to suggest janie and andrew's lakorn like forever. SKY hear my plea!---hehehehe :D

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
o yea..........i saw all of those 2................i mean alotx.................. ;) ...............

Sarah

sarNie Egg
miss_aom_phiyada said:
THE OTHER MOVIE THAT SKY PRODUCTTION DUBBED ARE "PHEEJ HMOOV NTAWM KEV HLUB" (kob&num) and "HLUB TSIS HLOOV SIAB" (kob&num).

[post="33730"][/post]​
They didn't dubb Sai Lo Hid and Payong....some other company did

and they dubbed Buang Ruk- Pepper and Fang ^_^

they are good...i like their p'eks voice...but i don't like the girl who dubbed for Ann in Nrhiav Hlub Koj Txhua Tiam <_<

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well i was gonna buy pepper's buang ruk SKY Production version but i have the whole set of the TNT version because it was out b4 SKY's and i was wondering is it worth my money buying the SKY Production version too? how many parts are there anyone know?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
The sky production version has 6 parts. Why would you want to waste money to buy another set again? They're the same movie. You should've waited if you desperately wanted sky's version. But if you still want to buy it, then go ahead. It's better then TNT's.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
The sky production version has 6 parts. Why would you want to waste money to buy another set again? They're the same movie. You should've waited if you desperately wanted sky's version. But if you still want to buy it, then go ahead. It's better then TNT's.
[post="65131"][/post]​

thanks!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
tats my aunt's prodUctiOn....i lOve andy's vOice for pepper...i get my movie frr from her...but iono even knoe how muich part she has...i lover her prodUction for thai but tNt for korean.

macy

sarNie Egg
I really hate that the hmong productions translate other people's movies..It's totally like..plagerizing..