Sky Production

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
From what i've seen and heard....it's best if you wait until soccer tournament time or new year to buy for a reasonable price. If you order stright from the production, it'll cost a lot not to mention shipping and handling taxes. So, if you could wait....you will get it for a reasonable price without taxes, but if you can't wait....ordering from the production team is alright too.

Also, i have no idea about Sky Production's team...i have never order anything from Hmong people before except stright buying at tournament or new year. I always ask for a number and name so i can complain or call if i come across any problems.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
wow NEWBIE did u read the RULES!!!??!!! cuss sure don't look like it. so if WE (HMONG PEOPLE) ARE SCANLESS which mean "lacking respectable morals" OR "scandalous" u must be the SCANLESS that means "Dirty bitch who's out to get your money" aNd if i was you i won't be bashing on other race cuss u make ur self sound ass bad when u talk about others.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
HMONG PEOPLE=SCANLESS ASS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!
wow NEWBIE did u read the RULES!!!??!!! cuss sure don't look like it. so if WE (HMONG PEOPLE) ARE SCANLESS which mean "lacking respectable morals" OR "scandalous" u must be the SCANLESS that means "Dirty bitch who's out to get your money" aNd if i was you i won't be bashing on other race cuss u make ur self sound ass bad when u talk about others.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dang i like this production...but...that girl who dubbed the n'ek in "Mafia..." dubbed it............... i started to not like sky production as much as before..<_<...i wish they have more dubbers...