Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy, looks like Kiki is really trying to motivate you!! I hope it's working though!! :coverlaf: If not, then maybe this will help!

Nadech and Mai

credit as tagged

LMAO at the last photo! He looks like he's gonna eat Yaya up! :lol: he's probably thinking "the things I could do to you in twenty minutes girl..." muahahahahaha!

Excuse my dirty mind :D

Look NOY! He is really going to eat her up!!! hehehehe

cr: as tagged

@katelyn - I am trying my best na. Feel sorry for Noy for me bugging her but I am bored without any Yadech lakorn to watch. You can only watch so much of GRGR and DJA. I need a fix so I am camping here like the Yadech addict that I am...... and you know when I camp, I post photos. lol. I hope Noy doesn't mind.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hahaha at the picture of him trying to eat her up! He's probably thinking, "This should looks delicious!! Nom nom nom..." hahahaha.

No worries kiki! You can post up all the pictures you want! :D I'm sorry ch 11 is a taking me forever to write! I've been busy the past few days haven't had the time to sit down and write -_-' but today for sure!! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy, looks like Kiki is really trying to motivate you!! I hope it's working though!! :coverlaf: If not, then maybe this will help!

Nadech and Mai

credit as tagged
:eek: :eek: that picture of Mai and Nadech :eek: I seriously thought it was Yaya!!! Gasps... They look so much alike! I totally skipped over your caption that says Nadech and Mai :lol:

What's her last name? I'm gonna google her :lol:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Mai Davika Horne ja. I've always thought she kinda resembles Yaya too. It'd be cool if you did add her in the FF to stir up Yaya's feelings lol. I totally adore both girls!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ Mai Davika Horne ja. I've always thought she kinda resembles Yaya too. It'd be cool if you did add her in the FF to stir up Yaya's feelings lol. I totally adore both girls!
Thanks CC! I sure will... Maybe in this chapter :lol:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Look NOY! He is really going to eat her up!!! hehehehe

cr: as tagged

@katelyn - I am trying my best na. Feel sorry for Noy for me bugging her but I am bored without any Yadech lakorn to watch. You can only watch so much of GRGR and DJA. I need a fix so I am camping here like the Yadech addict that I am...... and you know when I camp, I post photos. lol. I hope Noy doesn't mind.
Kiki, thank you for finding these funny pictures of Yadech. You and Noy cracked me up about your discussions of Nadech wanting to eat Yaya! :yummy: :loool: Looks like he's aiming for her curvaceous buttock!! :coverlaf:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sorry ladies! I've been busy running errands! *tears* I'll try to update as soon as I'm done!

side note : I have this urge to write another Yadech FF :lol: it'll be R rated though :lol:. What do you gals think? :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oooooo, R rated yadech FF! now you know we would all love that. Lol... DIRTY MINDED HERE! Hehehe!!! BRING IT ON! I'm so ready for this!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ LOL, I second that. I'm down for it :coverlaf: Oh gosh I swear, I was innocent before Yadech came along :lol2: :blush:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry ladies! I've been busy running errands! *tears* I'll try to update as soon as I'm done!

side note : I have this urge to write another Yadech FF :lol: it'll be R rated though :lol:. What do you gals think? :D
Another Yadech FF that's R rated?!! We would LOVE it! :pervie: :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: :cheer: :yahoo: You spoil us, Noy!! :kiss: I'm so looking forward to this! Thanks for sharing your dirty mind na!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
kenann fan - they're just such a good couple that you can't help but think beyond what you see onscreen :bhehe:

Noy - YAY! i feel so spoiled :dance1: Thanks naa!