Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love it can't wait for the update. love ur writing. Can't wait for ur other yadech fanfiction omg it is also rated r... Lol can't wait for it... :r-scene-pop-corn: :thumbsup: :coverlaf: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Noy, look at this face? Doesn't he look like a "guilty" boy? This is my fav from the Hamburger mag today na. He looks so much like a guilty one that did something naughty and is in denial. lol

I even like his hairy legs here na. Somehow this one is such a turn on.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 11

"I made it through the wilderness... Somehow I made it throu-ohhh... Didn't know how lost I was...Until I found yo-ouu..."

Yaya sings off key to Madonna's Like a Virgin. Her head bobbing to the music, foot swaying back and forth, fingers tap the table as she waits patiently for Nadech. He's late but it doesn't bother her. She's all smiles nowadays.

3 weeks passed since she last saw or spoken to Nadech. Work has been busy lately. She's tried calling him a few times but she never got an answer. To her surprise, he called her back today. Now she's waiting for him for the first time ever. Anxiously waiting to meet him. She hasn't had the chance to tell him about Chin, the new guy in her life.

Yaya orders an apple martini while waiting for Nadech. She's beginning to worry. He's never this late before. It isn't like him to be late, specially coming from a man who hates unpunctual people. She sighs heavily, checking her phone every few seconds, slowing sipping on her martini.

"...Like a virrr-ginnn heyyy... Touched for the very first time... Like a virrrr-ginnn...When your heart beats...Next to mine..." she continues to sing off key.

Nadech slowly approaches her from behind, listening to her sing out of tune as she sways her head to the song. He couldn't help but chuckles to himself. He leans in closer to her, "Ahem..." he clears his throat, letting her know she's behind him.

Yaya nearly chokes on her drink, startled by the noise. She glances over her shoulder to see Nadech. Seeing him flash his dimples before her brought a smile to her face. Her heart pounds faster, forgetting how sexy and handsome he looks. "Oh sorry..." she chuckles, pushing her hair out of her face, "I didn't even hear you coming," she smiles.

Nadech swallows hard, feeling his stomach turn upon seeing Yaya's bright smile. He takes a seat across from her. That strange feeling has return once more and he's unable to swallow it down. She look even cuter than before. More sophisticated and mature with those glasses. It even looks like she's been hitting the gym a bit more. Her face glows, shining brighter than the north star. He couldn't shake up the strange fuzzy feeling he's feeling inside.

It's been almost 3 weeks since he last seen her or spoken to her. Ever since he saw her with Chin, he's been avoiding her. For what reason? He couldn't justify it. Something inside told him to avoid her. He did everything possible to avoid her. Ignore her phone calls, avoid going to the lounge. But today, he finally caved in and gave her a call. Told her he's been busy with work.

"Nadech...?" she calls his name, chuckling at him in dazed.

"Oh sorry--" he fix his collar, trying to play it smoothly, "Apple martini again?" he raise his eyebrow at her.

She nods her head, "It's my favorite--" she sips on her drink.

"I see you've been hitting the gym like I asked," he grins.

Yaya chuckles like a little girl, "Just a little bit. I've been trying to get into shape." she smiles.

He nods his head, "Well that's good... So what's the occasion today?" He ask.

Yaya finishes her drink, "Well..." she pushes the martini to the side, rummage through her purse and pulling out a little key chain of a little boy, "Thank you." she holds it up for him to see. The grin stays plaster on her face.

"What's this?" A half grin appears, staring at the little keychain in front of him.

"It's a keychain!" she shakes it for him, "I got it for you. It isn't much but it's the thought that counts--see it looks like you" she looks at it, "You remind me of one those Japanese cartoon characters so I thought I'd get it for you," she hands it to him.

Nadech stares at the keychain in disbelief, surprised by her tiny gift, "It does not look like me," he chuckles.

Yaya's eyes widen, nodding her head, "Yes it does--" she takes it and holds it up to his face,"See the resemblances-- the hair, the busy eyebrows, the smile, the chinkiness of the eyes-- it's almost as if I'm looking at the real thing-- but just smaller" she giggles, nodding her head.

Nadech shakes his head in awe, "And why did you get me this?" surprised she would compare him to a Japanese cartoon character.

"Just a little thank you for helping me." she grins from cheek to cheek, like a kid on Christmas day. "thanks for the makeover-- if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have had the confidence to talk to another man." she sighs, catching her breath, "I think I might have found the one." she clamps her hand in joy.

A sick feeling turn inside Nadech's stomach, "The one?" he ask, pretending he didn't have a clue what she meant.

"Yeah you know--" she leans in closer, "The man of my dreams, my prince charming at the end of my fair tale-- the one I want to spend the rest of my life with--" her face lights up with excitement, "All that stuff you don't believe in."

"And who's this new man in your life?" Nadech's tone of voice changes.

The grin still stays on Yaya's face. "His name is Chin-- I met him the night at Kimmy's party-- well not at her party but in the lobby. He's the one I bumped into that night."

Nadech nods his head, pretending as if he doesn't remember her telling him. He never did tell her he saw her that one day at the restaurant. Nor has he mentioned that he knows Chin.

He reclines back, "You've only been seeing him for a month and you're in love with him already?"

"I didn't say I'm in love yet--" she shakes her head, "But I feel it could turn into something more."

"What makes you certain he's the not like those other men?" he arch his eyebrow, "Because all men are dogs nonetheless."

"Not all men are dogs like you," she says to help, resting her elbows on the table, "Chin definitely isn't one." she nods her head.

"Trust me-- All men are dogs." He chuckles.

"Not Chin--" Yaya held her head up high, "Chin is far from a dog. He's the sweetest person I've met. Different from the rest in my past. I think he's definitely the one..." she smiles.

"And how can you be so certain? You've only known him for about a month. You know, a man has a way of manipulating a woman's thought just for his own pleasure," he leans in closer, resting his elbows on the table.

"Is that what you do?" she gives him the eye.

He shrugs, "Sometimes-- but I never lie when it comes to women, I let a woman know my intentions," he clears his throat, "if I don't tell them I want to spend the rest of my life or that I'll make them the happiest woman in the world-- well maybe just for the night--" he gives Yaya a half grin, "But I don't feed them bullshit like the rest of the men out there. I tell them what I'm in it for and that's sex-- strictly sex-- and they can take it or leave it," he grins.

An appalled look sweeps over Yaya. "He still hasn't change." she says to herself.

"Is sex really that important to you?" she whispers softly, asking curiously. Usually she'll keep the subject of sex to herself but today she's feeling fearless and on top of the world.

He gestures for her to lean closer. Yaya moves in, turning her head slightly so he can whispers in her ear, "Sex is the only thing that's important to me," he whispers.

Yaya turns in his direction. Their eyes met. Chills ran down her spine. She quickly pulls back, sighing heavily. She studies him carefully for a brief moment. "Why is it that you don't want a commited relationship?" she leans on her hand.

Nadech clears his throat, "Why do you need to commit to someone to be happy?" he ask. "I'm happy with the way I live. He inhales, "Being with the same person each day, night after night is boring. There's no excitment. It just becomes a routine..." he grins seductively, "BUT-- if you have a different person each night, then you won't be bored... ever. You don't know what to expect... or where you'll expect things will take place" he smirks, giving it to her straight.

"Who said you can't have fun with just one person?" she gives him the 'you must be crazy look', "you just need to switch things up and make it more exciting," she smiles.

"Tell me--" Nadech pulls up his sleeves and leans on the table. He's ready to get to serious business with her, "I want you to be real with me okay?" he clears his throat.

"Okay.. ask away." she says, staring him straight in the eyes.

"Why did your ex-boyfriend cheated on you?" He ask courageously, staring her down hard.

Yaya freezes, blinking several times, "Uh... " she's taken back by his question, looking away instantly, "Well..." she almost forgot Noah's existence.

"Let me tell you why--" Nadech's smiles turns to a stern, "It's because the sex wasn't great. AND when the sex isn't the great, he moved onto the next one..."

Yaya's eyes immediately shifts towards him, taken back by his blunt statement. She chuckles out of nervousness, unsure of what to say. All she could do was stare blankly at him.

"It's a fact--" he smiles, "Most men cheat because they don't have sex on a regular basis. Their woman isn't giving them the pleasure they need so men must go elsewhere for sex. Ever heart of 'What one woman won't do, then next woman will'...?" he arch his eyebrow at her.

"Uh..." Yaya shakes her head in disbelief.

"Well now you have," He smiles, "It's a fact-- sex is the key to a good relationship... That's the reason why most woman cheat too... I hate to break it to you, but you must really suck in bed for your boyfriend cheats on you..." he chuckles, shaking his head in disappointment.

She chuckles nervously, shaking her head, "No... I don't think so... you're just saying stuff out your ass now..." she looks at him, trying to figure out if he's being real.

"Then let me as you this-- When you were with your ex-boyfriend, how many times out of the week did you have sex?" He grins.

"Uh... well..." Yaya could feel her cheeks turning red. Uncertain if she should lie or disregard the question. She's blindsided by his questions.

"There's a sign of hesitation from you.. .so that tells me you two didn't have much sex--" he smirks, "Do you know why most marriages end? Because they don't have sex... Without sex, the marriage will crumble. Sex is the essence to life... the more sex you have, the longer you'll live. " he nods his head.

Yaya quickly grabs her glass of water. Her throat's feeling a bit dry and itchy. Hot and bothered by the conversation. Is it because of the sex talk with Nadech? Or is she feeling uncomfortable with their conversation?

"So are you going to tell me how many times a week you and your ex had sex? Everyday? 5 times a week? 4 times? 3? 2? Was there even sex?" He grins, staring at her pervasively,"If I had to guess, I'd say at least one a month..." he rubs his chin, chuckling at his speculation.

"I uh..." She's on stuck mode, unsure of what to say to him. Slowly questioning her own ability to perform in bed. "Sex is the essence to life..." his words repeats in her mind, "Is that why Noah left me? Am I a bad lover...?" she questions herself, feeling anxious all of the sudden. Yaya stares blankly at Nadech, still unsure of what to say to him. Not sure of how to answer him. Never in her life has she met anyone so perverted and straightforward.

"Too much for you to handle?" He reclines back, still waiting for her response.

"I-- I just remember--" she quickly digs through her bag, looking for her loose cash. She slams it on the table, "I--I-- I gotta pick up my dress for tonight for one of Chin's event--" she avoids his eye contact, and storms out of the restaurant.

"Yaya--" he calls to her, chuckling at her embarassment but she was long gone. He scratches his head, unaware of her sensitivity such a subject as sex. Yet he couldn't help but smile to himself. "It's just sex..." he utters to himself. He peers down at the table, seeing the keychain she'd given him. He grabs it and exams it carefully.

"It doesn't even look like me..." he smiles at her thoughtful gesture. He takes out his keys and put it in the loop. The smile somehow won't erase from his face. His stomach turns, fluttering with nerves and anxiousness.

"Pick up a dress to for tonight...?" suddenly picking up on what she just said. "For Chin's event...?" His heart beats faster, wondering if it's the same event he'll be attending tonight. "Can't be..." he shakes the thought of his mind and gets up from the table.

As he walks out the restaurant, his phone rings. He pulls the phone out from his pocket to check. An unknown number. He answer quickly, "Hello, Nadech speaking." He answers smoothly, wondering if it's one his one night flings.

"Hi Barry..." A subtle, angelic voice whispers his name on the other line.

Nadech freeze immediately. Chills spreads throughout his body. His heart beats faster and faster. His stomach turn in horror. Couldn't phathom what can possible happen next. Time suddenly stops and he isn't sure what to say.

"Barry...? Are you still on the line?" The angelic voice again worrily.

He clears his throat, "Yea--yeah..." He inhales deeply, "I'm-- I'm still here... Davika..." He utters the name he promise he'd never speak of again. A weary smile forms on the corner of his lip. Suddenly mixed feelings errupts inside. Everything is spinning inside his mind as he tries to comprehend what's happening at this very moment.

"How did you get my number...?" He shakes the thoughts from his mind, "What-- What are you doing calling me out of the blues like this?" he utters bitterly.

"Well--" the voice softly whispers, "I'm back in town..." she chuckles, "I'm here to stay for good Barry..."

Nadech swallows hard, trying to make sense of everything that just went down in the past minute. "And what's that got to do with me...?" he ask harshly, sighing with a heavy heart, which feels like a ton.

"I've missed you Barry..." she softly utters, "Missed you terribly..."

A sharp pains hit him in the chest. A stab to the heart is how he's feeling. How can she come back and expect everything to be dandy and perfect? Nadech listens to the sweet voice on the line. Heart beating faster and faster than before. He's feeling weak in the knees, something he hasn't felt in a long time.

"Can I come see you...?" Davika breaks the silence, "I want to see you Barry... There's still a lot of things we didn't resolve.." she gently begs.

Nadech fights back the tears. Trying to man up as much as possible. "I gotta go Davika..." he says quickly and hangs up the phone. Breathing becomes harder for him all of the sudden as he swiftly gets into his car and drive off. He checks his phone once more, seeing the unknown pop up. He rejects the call and turns off his phone.

"I'm here to stay for good Barry..." her voices haunts his mind, repeating it softly. He speeds off, wanting to forget what just happen. He puts the pedal to the metal, shifting gears, weaving in and out of the freeway.

"I want to see you Barry..."

He grips tightly onto the steering wheels. The anger and agony builds up inside of him. The feeling of love and hate stirs inside of him.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
"Never in her life has she met anyone so perverted and straightforward." :lmao3:

Love this chapter Noy! Nadech is soo smitten by Yaya. Now I wonder what exactly Davika did to him. AHH now I'm flippin excited for the next chapter at Chin's party where things are suppose to be ahem "intense". lol. TY for the update!

NOY - What an update!

I am all jealous for my Yadech now - because I don't want Yaya to like Chin that much to say he is "the one" and Nadech to be all shaky because of Mai Davika. LOL. I feel like screaming!!!!

I am looking forward to them seeing at the same event in the next chapter. I am imagining Yadech all dress up and can't keep eyes off each other even if they are with another person.

Arrrrgh.... you are killing me now.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
"Never in her life has she met anyone so perverted and straightforward." :lmao3:

Love this chapter Noy! Nadech is soo smitten by Yaya. Now I wonder what exactly Davika did to him. AHH now I'm flippin excited for the next chapter at Chin's party where things are suppose to be ahem "intense". lol. TY for the update!
I'm glad you like it :lol: some ish will definitely go down next chapter! :D stay tune! hehe

NOY - What an update!

I am all jealous for my Yadech now - because I don't want Yaya to like Chin that much to say he is "the one" and Nadech to be all shaky because of Mai Davika. LOL. I feel like screaming!!!!

I am looking forward to them seeing at the same event in the next chapter. I am imagining Yadech all dress up and can't keep eyes off each other even if they are with another person.

Arrrrgh.... you are killing me now.
hahaha you know i definitely gotta you on the edge KIKI! :lol:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy, thank you na ja for the update! :kiss: Loove it!! Wow, so Davika is his ex-girlfriend! Mr Smooth Operator is not so smooth after all! He's all confused about his feelings for both women. Looks like he's not completely over Davika yet. I can't wait to find out what will happen at the event. I sense there will be a whole lot of drama!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy, thank you na ja for the update! :kiss: Loove it!! Wow, so Davika is his ex-girlfriend! Mr Smooth Operator is not so smooth after all! He's all confused about his feelings for both women. Looks like he's not completely over Davika yet. I can't wait to find out what will happen at the event. I sense there will be a whole lot of drama!!

hehehe :lol: I wanted Davika to be a random chick but if she was an ex, it'll be even better :lol: I'm so evil... muahahahaha!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
hehehe :lol: I wanted Davika to be a random chick but if she was an ex, it'll be even better :lol: I'm so evil... muahahahaha!
I really thought she is his ex!! LOL
Here's why,

""I'm here to stay for good Barry..." her voices haunts his mind, repeating it softly. He speeds off, wanting to forget what just happen. He puts the pedal to the metal, shifting gears, weaving in and out of the freeway.

He grips tightly onto the steering wheels. The anger and agony builds up inside of him. The feeling of love and hate stirs inside of him."

Based on his conversation with Kimmy on Ch. 10, he was hurt before by a woman. She left him and he was deeply hurt and became very cynical about love. So now Davika wants to come back to him. Nadech is feeling love and hate...so that's why I thought Davika is his ex.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I really thought she is his ex!! LOL
Here's why,

""I'm here to stay for good Barry..." her voices haunts his mind, repeating it softly. He speeds off, wanting to forget what just happen. He puts the pedal to the metal, shifting gears, weaving in and out of the freeway.

He grips tightly onto the steering wheels. The anger and agony builds up inside of him. The feeling of love and hate stirs inside of him."

Based on his conversation with Kimmy on Ch. 10, he was hurt before by a woman. She left him and he was deeply hurt and became very cynical about love. So now Davika wants to come back to him. Nadech is feeling love and hate...so that's why I thought Davika is his ex.
Oops I mean Davika is the ex :lol:

Originally I wanted Davika to be a random one night fling of Nadech but switched it to the evil ex :D all thanks to you gals for introducing her to me :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Loving your FF so far!! Here's an old song that's one of my favorite. I think this song really fit your story. Both Nadech and Yaya have been heart broken before! Then they found each other!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adCJq7XXAvk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62bWOC2B25o&list=LLOKVBk5wm718NgVG9ilsN5w&index=10&feature=plpp_video

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oops I mean Davika is the ex :lol:

Originally I wanted Davika to be a random one night fling of Nadech but switched it to the evil ex :D all thanks to you gals for introducing her to me :D
Oh, good! Yeah, an evil ex is always better because there are a lot of potential for conflict and drama!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
KATELYN: oh yeah! I love but hate those annoying exes.. I'll make you gals hate her too hahaha.

OMG, I loveeee that song! I was listening to that song the other day!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
KATELYN: oh yeah! I love but hate those annoying exes.. I'll make you gals hate her too hahaha.

OMG, I loveeee that song! I was listening to that song the other day!
Oh, I think I already hate her for hurting our Mr. Smooth Operator!!

Oh wow! Yeah, I've been listening to it a lot lately! The song was an OST to lakorn called "Samee" staring Pol and Joy S. Have you seen it?!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh, I think I already hate her for hurting our Mr. Smooth Operator!!

Oh wow! Yeah, I've been listening to it a lot lately! The song was an OST to lakorn called "Samee" staring Pol and Joy S. Have you seen it?!
Hahaha you'll hate her more after I add her in the mix :lol: OMG I loveee Samee! I love pol's vicious role in there hehehe.. Wish Yaya & Nadech could do a remake of that lakorn. That would be so awesome!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha you'll hate her more after I add her in the mix :lol: OMG I loveee Samee! I love pol's vicious role in there hehehe.. Wish Yaya & Nadech could do a remake of that lakorn. That would be so awesome!
A remake of Samee with Yadech would be awesome!! There was a small discussion about this on the TNKK thread too. I think Nadech would be so great as the wife-hungry husband. Remember Pol sneaked into Joy's bedroom? I could totally see Nadech do that just like Khun Charles sneaking into Fahlada's house. :coverlaf: :pervie:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
A remake of Samee with Yadech would be awesome!! There was a small discussion about this on the TNKK thread too. I think Nadech would be so great as the wife-hungry husband. Remember Pol sneaked into Joy's bedroom? I could totally see Nadech do that just like Khun Charles sneaking into Fahlada's house. :coverlaf: :pervie:
Oh I can so picture that!! Ahhh...All those multiply R scenes! *blushes* gosh I hope Yadech get to have a crazy lakorn like this in the future! *crosses fingers* I can so picture Khun Charles doing that.. Hehehe.. Dirty thoughts running in my mind! Hahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I can so picture that!! Ahhh...All those multiply R scenes! *blushes* gosh I hope Yadech get to have a crazy lakorn like this in the future! *crosses fingers* I can so picture Khun Charles doing that.. Hehehe.. Dirty thoughts running in my mind! Hahaha
Yeah I hope they get to play more mature roles with lots of cute and juicy scenes!! Khun Charles is such an unforgettable character!! :spicy: I so wish that Nadech can be in more lakorn but he is so busy as is. I really want to see him in more slap/kiss revenge lakorn! In the meantime, your FF is really great in keep our Yadech fever strong!! I really appreciated all the time that you put in to entertain us!! :thanks: :kiss:

Tinie

sarNie Egg
You girls are SUPERP!! haha thanks for all the hot hot pictures of yaya and nadech na ja :-*

Whether it is Intense or not.. I Can't wait for ur update na Noy! :D *excited*