Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg, you totally trick me again! Lol... I seriously thought it was real.
I'm all blushing while reading it, and BOOM, it was just a dream! But it was so hotttt!!! You sure know how to cure my yadech fever.

Koh jai tur mak mak na ja!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Another awesome chapter!! You are such a tease!! :spicy: Wow, Nadech really got it BAD for Yaya! He already had three sexy dreams of them together!! Hmmm, I'm wondering what kind of help does Yaya need from Mr. Smooth Operator? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin: Many thanks, Noy, for the update!! :kiss: Hope you are feeling better today!!

Noy, I am going to repeat what everyone says here - you are such a tease. Almost hit the car in front of me in traffic today when I saw your update. LOL

ahhhhh --- both of them having sex dreams of each other - "get them in bed already"! hehe. You know I am going to say that!

Will be back later to check on update naka. Thanks for another great update. :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:D sorry gals I had to add that little tease :) sad to say their won't be an update tonight... *tears* no time tonight. I gotta catch up on some my sleep...

So I'll update tomorrow. I'm almost half way through with chapter 17. :D hopefully I can get all my laundry and packing done in time tomorrow so I can finish writing! O wann update before I leave for my mini vacation! :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
You're leaving tomorrow Noy? I thought you were going on Friday. lol. No worries about the updates, we can wait na. You've been soo good to us readers, it's time you relax and enjoy yourself. :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You're leaving tomorrow Noy? I thought you were going on Friday. lol. No worries about the updates, we can wait na. You've been soo good to us readers, it's time you relax and enjoy yourself. :kiss:
Well Technically it is Friday lol. We're leaving at like 2 in the morning on Friday. Gahhh I'm gonna be exhausted!

Starstruck

sarNie Egg
Noy thanks for the great update I was trying to hold my laugh in when I was reading chapter 16 the last thing I need before leaving work is my coworkers wondering if I went crazy lol. And like everyone says you're such a tease! Have a safe and great trip!

Noy - I have a busy afternoon/evening so I wish you a great fun trip na.

Here is eye-candy for the road. hehe

-came out today.... He is so HOT in just plain black tee. :wub:

Starstruck

sarNie Egg
Noy - I have a busy afternoon/evening so I wish you a great fun trip na.

Here is eye-candy for the road. hehe

-came out today.... He is so HOT in just plain black tee. :wub:

@ kiki....drools....you make me feel like a cougar......I'm too old for him but I can't help it he's EYE CANDY!!! Thanks!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
2 am!? So early! Try to rest before you leave na!

This is a little off topic but I notice 16 ppl here reading this thread as I speak. Look at how many ppl are addicted to Smooth Operator :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Nadech is definitely HOT in a black t-shirt!! He looks really mature for his age! I'm waay too old for him too but I can't help admiring this perfection of a man!! Thanks Kiki!!

Noy, have a wonderful trip! Will miss you much!! We'll just chill out and relax in the meantime but will really miss Mr. Smooth Operator!! :boombox: :bopping: :beer:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Speechless on the update. My mind is seriously so corrupted. 555

Thank you so much, Noy for keeping our obsession at hand. Feeding it every chance you have. You are good to us na.

Have a safe trip & have fun where ever you go. <3

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Kiki. *drool* Nadech look so good in black tees! So sexy. Lol...I sure do love men in black tees, especially nadech. Thanks!

Noy ja, ill be waiting for the next chapter na ja! I hope you have a safe trip! And have fun.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 17

Nadech chokes out water, nearly choking to death. Yaya flinches, pulling back from him.

"Are-- are you okay...?" she chuckles a little, handing him some napkin. He grabs some from her and daps his clean shirt.

"Yeah-- Yeah... I'm--" he clears his itchy throat, "I'm-- I'm fine," he avoids her eye contacts. His heart races out of control, eyes growing ten times bigger than normal. His face flushes red

"Are -- are you sure?" she stutters, "Because your face is bright red?" she moves in closer, "Do you need some medical help?" she panics.

"No-- no--" he stops her, "I'm-- I'm fine." he coughs into his hand, still trying wrap his head around what Yaya is asking from him.

She smiles faintly at him, "So..." she waits for his answer, "Will you be able to help me?"

He scratches his head, feeling weird about the situation. He sits in silence, studying her like a piece of artwork. "Let me get this straight..." he rest his mouth on his hand,

"You're asking me for sex tip?" He arches his eyebrow.

Yaya can feel her cheeks turing red. She puts a finger to her mouth, signaling him to keep it down. She looks around to make sure no one heard, "Yes..." she whispers, "I mean don't get me wrong--I've had sex before--" she reassures him, "But-- I just -- I wanna know if there's any tricks... or tips that you might have for me...being that you're an expert and all..." she grins a little.

He lets out a coarse chuckle, not taking her seriously, "Are you being serious right now?" He ask, "This is the important talk you wanted to have with me?" He shakes his head.

"Well... yeah..." She isn't laughing, "Chin wants to have a little romantic getaway this weekend to his beach house and well... you know..." she's leaving out the detail for his imagination.

Nadech clinches his jaw, feeling it tighten. The thought of Chin and Yaya being alone in his beach has his stomach tied in knots. It's a sickening feeling. The type that leaves a nasty after taste in your mouth. "And you're ready to have sex with him...?"

She sits up straight, "I think so..." she utter softly, staring into his eyes.

His heart beats faster, feeling himself losing all control. "Why do you want my help in that department?" he ask irritatingly.

"Well--" She sighs, "I just want my first time with Chin to be amazing... and you said it last time that sex is the key all a healthy and happy relationship and well.. I think that's probably why Noah cheated on me..." she lowers her face in shame, "I suck in bed..." She utters softly.

Guilt eats at him remembering that he indeed told told her. He just stares at her, seeing the sorrow and disappointment written all over her face. He cursed under his breath, knowing he'll regret it. "Fine..." he whispers softly.

"You will?!" Her face lid up like a kid on Christmas day.

"But--" he held up a finger, "Only and only if you come with me later one today." He flashes a half grin.

"Uh..." she thinks about it for a second, "Okay... deal" she smiles, happy once again.

"Now hurry up and finish your coffee. I know where to go..." He grins and gets up. Yaya drinks her cup of coffee in a hurry, chugging it like it was water. "We'll leave your car here, I'll drop you off after we're done," Nadech tells her. He opens the car door for her, and she pounce on it, buckling up her seatbelt. Nadech slides in the driver seat. He speeds off.

20 minutes later, they arrive at their destination. Yaya's jaw drops in disbelief and complete embarassment. "F Street-- Adult Video & Gifts?!" she gasps for air, "This is where he's taking me?!" she screams inside her head, "Someone shoot me now!" she cries inside. This definitely isn't what she had in mind when she asked him for him.

"Come out--" Nadech opens the door for her, waiting for her. She doesn't budge.

"This is where you had in mind!?" She barks out, jaws drop in awe.

He smiles devilishly, "Yeah. We're gonna get you ready for a wild weekend with your boyfriend--" he smirks, "Now get out." he demands.

"I'm not going in there!" she shakes her head, looking up at the store, noticing the all the windows boarded up. "It doesn't even look like a legit place!" she points at it.

"Come on..." he grabs her the hand, pulling her out of the car. She hesistates but she knows if she doesn't comply, there will be consequences. Afterall, she did agree to this. She lets out a heavy sigh, "okay okay...!" she sighs heavily.

Once inside, Yaya's eyes gaze in shock and amazement. Her first time in an adult store. She swallows hard, feeling her cheeks turning red with embarrassment. Posters everywhere. Blow up dolls in the corners. Breast and derrieres exposed. Not to mention all the penis hanging around like ornaments. "Why did I ask for his help!?" she's screams to herself, having a mini panic attack. Her heart's beating faster than ever. Palms sweaty. Throat itchy and dry as she tries to catch her breath. She could feel the sweat forming on the rim of her forehead. She's completely embarrassed.

"Hello and welcome" the worker greets them.

"Uh... Hi..." Yaya grins faintly, unsure of how to act. He chuckles at her, seeing the horror and embarrassment in her eyes. "Hi," Nadech smiles at her.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" She ask nicely.

"Uhm..." Nadech looks around, "I think we can mange here. Thanks though." He grins, grabbing Yaya by the hand.

"Okay. Let me know if you need help with anything." she smiles at them both and walks away.

"Come on..." Nadech pulls Yaya's arm.

Yaya's eyes roams around the store, keeping a lookout for someone she might know. She didn't want to be caught dead in here.

"What color do you like? Pink or Blue?" Nadech ask her.

"Pink... no blue." she utters without looking at what's in his hand. "Why-- why do you ask?" she turns around to see him holding a vibrator.

"A vibrator!?" she squeals, "What in the world are you doing with that?!" She squeals.

"This-- this is for you--" he smirks, "Every woman should have one and by the looks of it--" he eyes her from head to toe, "You're in need of one--" he smirks.

"I don't need one! Who said!?"

"Your body language says it all-- you're too tense--" he shakes his head, "If you use this-- guarantee you'll be less tense." He smirks in a perverted manner. "Just try it before you your little getaway-- have some fun with it tonight, and by this weekend you'll be ready for Chin--" he chuckles.

"I don't need a vibrator!" she shouts in a horror, trying to grab it from his hand.

"Nah-- uh.." he keeps it away from her, "You ask for my help and I'm helping you--"

Yaya stops and pouts, "When I asked for help-- I meant tips! Not sex toys!" she whispers, looking around for people.

He laughs, "Trust me-- I am helping-- You'll need it and you'll thank me later for it--" he smiles devilishly.

She exhales deeply, "But do I really need that?!"

He looks at the vibrator and stares at her, "Yeah, you do." He nods his head, smiling at her devilishly.

She's screaming inside, dying of embarrassment.

"Come on--" he grabs her by the hand and drags her to another aisle, "You're gonna need some lubricate..." he tells her.

"Lubricates too!?" she screams inside her head. "Someone shoot me now!!" she's crying inside, wishing she could take back asking him for help.

"What flavor do you want?" He ask, "There's strawberry, peach, mint, watermelon--"

"Wait-- Why do you need flavor lubricate?" she picks one up and looks at it.

Nadech chuckles, shaking his head, laughing at her innocence.

"What's so funny?" she gives him a stern stare.

"It gives it flavor... you know..." he clears his throat, "When you or him go down on ..." his eyes moves down to his pants, pointing out to what's inside his pants.

She gasp in disgust, horrified. "Are-- are you-- you're just-- noo....." she's lost with words, unable to make a complete sentence. Heart thumbing out of control.

"Dead serious." A big smiles on his face.

"Is that what you use it for!?" she ask in horror.

"Oh no no..." he clears his throat, "I prefer whipped cream," He licks his lips, giving her the seductive smile.

Her jaws drop in horror. She quickly covers her mouth and turns around. "God, why did I agree to this!?" she's freaking out, feeling embrasses.

"Are you done yet...?" she whines, "Because I don't think I can stay here any longer..." she pouts.

"Almost..." he grabs her by the hand, "We gotta get you something to wear--"

Her body jolts in his direction, "Something to wear?? Why would I need something to wear??" She ask him, "We're gonna be naked anyways--"

"You gotta put him in the mood-- so wear something sexy." He chuckles, "You can't just go straight to the sex-- you need to have a little fore play. It makes the sex greater-- trust me." He tells her, continuing to browse to the small selection of under garments. Yaya's eyes widen at the clothing. All were lacy or transparent.

"I might as well go naked--" she holds a langerie up, "look at it... you can see through it..." she made a nasty face.

"Then it wouldn't be fun?" he shakes his head, "You need to tease him-- make him want you more than you want him-- that's how you do it--" He holds up a transparent garment to her, "This should do--"

Yaya swats his hand away from him. He chuckles and grabs some more stuff. "Okay..." he sighs loudly, "We're done here. Let's go pay." He smiles.

They head over to the register to pay.

"Did you find everything you need?" the employee asked.

"I think we did--" Nadech smiles, then glances over the woman's shoulder, "Actually... can you hand me that Kama Sutra book behind you--" he glances over at Yaya and smirks.

"This one?" she shows him. Nadech nods his head.

"Kama Sutra-- Sex Position Book?!" Yaya shrieks in horror.

He gives her the stare down. Yaya covers her mouth instantly, screaming her brains out inside.

"Ooh..." the woman's face lits up as she pulls the vibrator out, "This does wonder..." she looks at Yaya and smiles.

Yaya's face turns red, feeling her ears burning up. "I-- I uhh..." she's speechless. Not sure how to respond to it.

Nadech stares at her priceless face and laughs, "I'm sure it does..." he smirks.

"It's one of my favorite in this store--" she nods her head at Yaya, smiling from ear to ear.

All Yaya could do was nod her head. Too scared to do or say anything. "Someone kill me now!" she's screaming inside.

"Okay..." the woman puts everything in a bag, "The total comes out to $425..."

Nadech pulls out his card to pay for it.

"Thank you for coming. You two have a wonder day and a wonder time with all this--" she winks at Yaya.

She smiles uneasily, slowly turning away. She's dying with embarrassment.

Nadech laughs, knowing how embarrassed she really is. They walk outside, "Here--" he hands her the bag.

She grabs the bag slowly, keeping her head hanging low, "Thanks...." she utters in shame, regret asking him for help.

"No problem..." he grins at her innocence. He unlocks his door and opens it for her. She slides into the car in shame. He gets into the car and starts the engine.

"So..." she lets out a loud sigh, "Where to now...?" she ask, so glad to be out there.

He stares at he for a few seconds before answering, "To my mom's house-- It's her birthday today." He smiles gently, feeling his heart flutter with nervous.

Surprised by what he's gonna do-- Bring a woman home to his mom, a woman who isn't even his girlfriend.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks ladies :kiss: I sure will! Let's hope I don't get drunk while I'm there :lol2: Maybe I'll post pictures up :D

But Before I go, I thought I'd leave a little surprise update of chapter 17 :D :wub: enjoy reading & I'll see you ladies in a few days! :kiss: *cyber hugs*

Tootles ladies *waves bye*

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL! Yaya is soo innocent. I hope Nadech interrupts their little give away and nothing happens at all. Thanks Noy for your surprise!
*CYBER HUG* Have fun & stay safe! :heart:

PS. Where's Kiki? The mastermind of this chapter needs to see this! :D

PS. Where's Kiki? The mastermind of this chapter needs to see this! :D
hehe.... I just read it on Yadech.com na. I was stalking here all evening then went over there to post some MVs at yadech.com na. I want to get to 50 posts so I can read DONT interview. One track mind. lol (sorry - off topic - how do you get the vid to show in the post there? I thought you just past the YT link but vid didn't show up na. Only the link showed up so I PM Ceci).

OMG. Noy, Thank you! Thank you! You really used the sex tip part and it was soooooo good.

Love the sex shop trip. I hope Nadech doesn't stop there and properly teaches her how to seduce a man. lol. Maybe after the Mom's birthday? Get her some tequila shots Noy. I still remember what happened when she had some the last time.

I couldn't stop smiling while reading it na. Karma Sutra???? OMG.... let him bend her like a pretzel. :rofl: :rofl:

Have a great trip na ka. Will be waiting for you to get back, all relaxed and full of FF naughty ideas. : )
:kiss:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
You must click share then embed and copy that link. Make sure to put the link in between this code -- [dohtml] [/dohtml]

Have Nadech teach Yaya how to seduce men? LMFAO she's only being her normal self and Nadech already had 3 dreams in the past week. :lol2:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
hahah have a great trip noy!.. where r u going though??
hhaaha id be as embarassed as her to be honest.. "D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
@Kiki it sounds like a great time to add it :lol: I don't know if he'll show her but who knows! I might come up with some crazy idea like I always do hahaha

@CC that will be an awesome idea! Habe Nadech tell Yaya to try and seduce him :lol2: & watch her fail miserably! Hahahaha

@ukepearl I'll be heading to Mammoth Lakes for a snowboarding/mini vacation with my boyfriend & his friends :)