Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

I was just going to post that for you..... I was just on FB and saw that Whitney Houston passed away. Isn't she like 50++??? I am so shocked na.

BTW, your impulsive writing just killed some of us today...... Can you please take us back? I think I am also annoyed that Chin got to do the things on her list. WHY? He shouldn't be the special one. Grrrrrrr!

Life is short...... Let our fav. boy and gal have their romance!!! C'mon NOY!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I was just going to post that for you..... I was just on FB and saw that Whitney Houston passed away. Isn't she like 50++??? I am so shocked na.
OMG my sister barged into the room & was like "OMG Whitney Houston died!" I was like :eek: gasps no!!! I was listening to her song the other day too! I love her songs...

You know what they means...? A sad chapter coming up.. :weep: :teary:

Whitney Houston was only 48!!! WOW.

Sad Chapter coming up???? Oh, NOY...... :teary: :teary: :teary:
Ok, make me ball my eyes out! I am in the mood - being sick with a flu and all this weekend......

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Ok, make me ball my eyes out! I am in the mood - being sick with a flu and all this weekend......
She's still young! *tears* Surprising how Bobby Brown is still alive & she isn't... o_O

Okay I'll try my best! Let's make you cry that sickness away! I'll have to update after I finish up some homework (>.<)

HEY WAIT! DIDN'T YOU PROMISE A GOOD VALENTINE UPDATE FOR US? (all in caps to make my point! hehe)

It's 11th today so we have 3 days! How many chapters do you think you'll need to torture us? Will you have time to update soon? It's V-day and you need to spend time with your sweetie too right?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HEY WAIT! DIDN'T YOU PROMISE A GOOD VALENTINE UPDATE FOR US? (all in caps to make my point! hehe)

It's 11th today so we have 3 days! How many chapters do you think you'll need to torture us? Will you have time to update soon? It's V-day and you need to spend time with your sweetie too right?
Hehe :D that's why I said things will turn out Kiki. It's a surprise!:kiss: I can't tell you of course LOL

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg....yaya is so annoying nadech to the max. I want her to keep doing that so that he would get even more annoy! And bust out saying he loves her! Lol...this is a good update and I'm so ready for there willing scene. And no more dreams! Lol...I want the real deal now! So far I'm enjoying all of your teasing. Update soon na ja!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OK! Making a cyber "forehead" promise SaiChon & NangFah style! You have to deliver now. hehe :bump:
Sung Yah Kiki *Head bump* :kiss: but I don't know what will be the surprise. I haven't thought about it that far out hahahaha I'm still focusing on chapter 20 :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the update na ja Noy! Well, this is a sad chapter for me too. I cried reading this especially the part towards the end where Nadech said really mean things to Yaya. :cry: All along she thought he was her friend! I just felt really bad for her. She seems to be living in a lonely existence! Of course I sympathize with Nadech too because he is frustrated with the situation. I think Kimmy should straighten him out and help him deal with it by finding a solution rather than lashing out on Yaya! I hope Davika doesn't come back into the picture!! :nailbiter:

In this haze of sadness, I still hold dear to my optimism. I like to think that Yaya and Chin did not do the deed. Maybe she couldn't go through with it...my wishful thinking! Also it looks like Chin fulfilled a couple of things from Yaya's wish list! That doesn't matter because Nadech will make her happy in the end and fulfill everything else on the list.

Hmmm, the next chapter will be sad too?! I'll have my box of tissues handy.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

RIP Whitney Houston! This is so sad because 48 is not old!! Love her songs!!

:flowers: Hope you get better soon Kiki! Rest up and drink plenty of water na! I've been sick myself too!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
*sighs* So depressing lately. RIP Whiteney Houston. She was one of my favorite vocalist. :cry:

Kiki & Katelyn, I hope you girls feel better soon na! :heart:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Boo... I won't be able to update tonight *tears* I'm so exhausted & I don't wanna rush it when I'm tired.. So I'll update when I wake up in the morning when my mind is freshed and energized :D

It'll be a sad chapter but maybe not as sad as I want it to be. Who knows I might tweak it in the morning. Goodnight ladies :kiss:

Kiki and Katelyn, I hope you two feel better by tomorrow :kiss:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Boo... I won't be able to update tonight *tears* I'm so exhausted & I don't wanna rush it when I'm tired.. So I'll update when I wake up in the morning when my mind is freshed and energized :D

It'll be a sad chapter but maybe not as sad as I want it to be. Who knows I might tweak it in the morning. Goodnight ladies :kiss:

Kiki and Katelyn, I hope you two feel better by tomorrow :kiss:
Thanks for all your efforts Noy! :kiss: Night night! Get a nice rest! I'm going to catch some zzz too! :goodnite: all!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Omg chapter 19 is very heart breaking!! How could she sleep with chin and nadech has to witness that?? Why are you torturing us Noy?! I'm too fragile.. Can't tune in anymore :'((