*SNOW*

tang071

sarNie Elites
ahh i'm just so ecstatic because today is my first official snow day of the year. school has finally been cancelled and it's not a two hour delay. so after putting off my 10 page research theology paper i of course pull an all nighter. and by 5 am i get a text saying no school!!

so basically i guess you can share anything you want in here that's related to snow. i personally love snow because it reminds me that christmas is near.....

harman

well lets see were getting over a foot of snow here, and im stuck at work!!!!!! I really wanna leave work early but im too afraid to drive home right now. I wanna at least wait for the snow calm down alittle bit more before I do.

I have to admit I hate driving in the snow, and plus I suck real bad driving in the snow hehe I once did a 360 on the highway but luckly there was no car around me or else I be deep trouble Thank GoD!!!!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yay i can't wait til the snow comes down...we had snow the other day..but it was just a lil and was mixed with rain..so it was like nuffin..i remember last year..it snowed in the middle of out two week winter break..and we ended up gettin 3 weeks..cuzz of the heavy snow..it was great!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
dude...i HATE snow!!!!...errrrrrrrrrrr...i mean the first few weeks of it is okay...but after the first month...errrrrrrr...go away already sheesh...lol...and i HATE driving in it...can't go as fast...haha

natty

Chubs
harman said:
well lets see were getting over a foot of snow here, and im stuck at work!!!!!! I really wanna leave work early but im too afraid to drive home right now. I wanna at least wait for the snow calm down alittle bit more before I do.

I have to admit I hate driving in the snow, and plus I suck real bad driving in the snow hehe I once did a 360 on the highway but luckly there was no car around me or else I be deep trouble Thank GoD!!!!!!
[post="54199"][/post]​

lol are you hourly or salaried? my bf got snowed in at work once.. and luckily he was hourly at that time so he got 28hrs of OT!!!! but now he's salaried, so bad idea to get snowed in at work..

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
damn i miss snow days!!! i live in cali now.. we dont have that luxury!! =*(

Rakniran

over here in Ohio is very bad too.Used to luv snow so much,but now i just dont really like it sometime.

But i do luv it when it snow on christmas.White christmas is beautiful

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I hate snow! Well, my lil bro and sis are home from school because of the snow. I'm home because today is a study day. Anyways...I really hate snow. I hated it ever since I was a kid. Especially back in 1996, we had a blizzard and we didn't go to school for a week and some odd days.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
DAMN THE SNOW!!! IT RUINED ALL MY PLANS FOR TONIGHT...NOW I HAVE TO SIT AT HOME BORED WITH NOTHING T DO!!! LOLZ...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
lakornlover said:
I hate snow! Well, my lil bro and sis are home from school because of the snow. I'm home because today is a study day. Anyways...I really hate snow. I hated it ever since I was a kid. Especially back in 1996, we had a blizzard and we didn't go to school for a week and some odd days.
[post="54262"][/post]​
was it around march?? in chicago that time there was a blizzard and i walked to school and it almost blew me away hahah :lmao: I LOVE SNOW!! especailly when you play football.. tackle football..

noungning

Heartless
oh my gosh we got snow today. the weather cast says 2-4 inches but it came down like 8 inches plus winds at 40 mph... i was at work and decided to leave at 3 but didn't get my car out the lot until 4 and then got stuck on route 95 for a looonnnngggg time. it was a parking lot. gosh its soo horrible. i don't hate snow but i guess a little is okay but too much isn't great.

S

sunflower

i hate snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate the below freezing cold weather that accompanies it!!!!!!

i hate driving when the road is slippery/icy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate walking on the slippery/icy sidewalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate walking on dirty wet sidewalks when it warms up a little bit!!!!!!!!

i hate it! i hate it! i hate it! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

and i have figured out that snow is the cause of my stress nowadays.. well besides a certain chatroom

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
IT SNOW ALOT OVA HERE ALSO..JUST FINISH SHOVELIN MY DRIVEWAY N MY NEIGHBOR HOUSE...IT WAS ALOTTA WRK....DEN AFTA I HAD A SNOWBALL FIGHT WITH MY LIL SIS N MA NEIGHBOR...IT WAS TWO AGAINST ONE..N I WON OF COURSE..LOL..IT WAS SO FUN!! HAHA...LOVED IT!

harman

natty said:
lol are you hourly or salaried? my bf got snowed in at work once.. and luckily he was hourly at that time so he got 28hrs of OT!!!! but now he's salaried, so bad idea to get snowed in at work..
[post="54247"][/post]​

no I get paid by the hour, I only work 5 hours today but their paying me 8 hours anyway since its not my fault that it snow. I thought that was really nice of them but thats only right haha :D cause I was one of the few that actually show up to work.

IM so glad I left work early. cause I heard that there was a crazy traffic where people was stuck in traffic for hours.. accident left and right. :shock: people stuck in the snow and so on...... gosh I hate snow.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
snow? i LOVE the snow! haha-- when i think about it, i start appreciating the snow! i mean, i rather have snow than rain; not that its bad but i hate gloomy wet days! haha..you know? snow is white, beautiful and sparkly when its fresh! just that, it DOES ruin your day when it snows heavy!

natty

Chubs
that's good harman..

but yeah i love snow too.. especially when i'm stuck in the desert in the winter.. you look around and it's like blah...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
I actually love the snow, but thank god I live in cali so I don't have to deal with the snowy condition that some of you have to deal with..see if I want to go play in the snow I'll just make a trip to the mountains...hehehehehe