So, how do I create a Wiki account?

Rammi

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! That's pretty much all I wanted to ask. :) I want to add and improve info about lakorns to the Wiki, but it seems I need special permissions to create an account or something?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
You don't need "special permission" to create a wiki account.  :yes:
I believe members are guaranteed an account once they register here at AsianFuse.
I think the issue why you're having problems are due to the latest update we had here on the forum.  There's been some tech bug issues.. & of course, there was a major SpamBot issue too.. Maybe that is the reason why you can't log in..

The username & password for wiki should be the same for the forum..  If not, try resetting the wiki password.

If that doesn't work and you really want to access the Wiki right away, I'll inform the Admin to see what the issue there is.. Have a nice day here on AsianFuse. :grouphug:

- Aiko :scooter:

Rammi

sarNie Egg
I tried to reset my password on the Wiki. It told me my account didn't exist. :( Thanks for the help, though.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'll give the admin a heads'up about the wiki situation, and hopefully he'll be able to do a little something and sort out the problem..

Rammi

sarNie Egg
Hopefully. Currently, it says my account doesn't exist (I signed up for this forum via Twitter so maybe that has something to do with it?) and this is the message I get when I click the "sign up for a new account" link:

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Administrators, Admin, Xtreme sarNies, sarNie Elites, sarNie Fansubber, Sarnie Clown!.

I guess I'm still a sarNie Egg, whatever that means, which is preventing me from being able to edit the Wiki.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hmm, that can be the issue since you're still new.  :scratchchin:
I've sent a message to the admin, so we'll figure out the issue shortly..
In the meantime, try posting around the forum to raise your post count so you'll no longer be a "Sarnie Egg" ;)