So, I heard some rumors about me...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
My ex-sister-in-law went and spread tons of rumors about me to all her cousins...lol...my friends heard and laughed about it. Wow...she spent her time talking about me. Thank her for letting my life affect her so much. I feel special. :p

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
My ex-sister-in-law went and spread tons of rumors about me to all her cousins...lol...my friends heard and laughed about it. Wow...she spent her time talking about me. Thank her for letting my life affect her so much. I feel special. :p
hahaa.. dont u hate people like that.. lols

but hey its ok.. if its not true. dont worry about it. heheee

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
She say I'm lazy, I dont cook..and my family have no pots and pans...and she had to go and buy us some...lol...the part that made me mad was she also spread rumors about my dad. That biTcH! Hahhaha...

its ok.. hehehee... that's how some ex - sis n laws are..

she's just saying it to make herself look good. :D

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
She say I'm lazy, I dont cook..and my family have no pots and pans...and she had to go and buy us some...lol...the part that made me mad was she also spread rumors about my dad. That biTcH! Hahhaha...
You should tell so what if I'm lazy. Oh yeah you should also tell her if she's that good as she mentioned herself why is she your EX-SISTER-IN-LAW.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
You should tell so what if I'm lazy. Oh yeah you should also tell her if she's that good as she mentioned herself why is she your EX-SISTER-IN-LAW.
i didnt say anything about her. when my friend told me about the rumor, i just laugh and told them that if its worth her time talking about me, then go ahead. at least she's constantly thinking about me. :p

Quarter

Tell me about it.
In reality (adult hood), if someone is constantly talking about you in a bad way, it's not so good.

Putting in my thoughts, I think laughing after bad rumors had been spread is really.....dumb. If I were you, I would be thinking of a comeback instead of wasting your time laughing while others are poking your butt.

ey just saying =]

candi

sarNie Juvenile
In reality (adult hood), if someone is constantly talking about you in a bad way, it's not so good.

Putting in my thoughts, I think laughing after bad rumors had been spread is really.....dumb. If I were you, I would be thinking of a comeback instead of wasting your time laughing while others are poking your butt.

ey just saying =]
Naw, I wouldnt want to waste my time. It's only a waste of breath. And, yes, we are adults. No need to have any "gossip" comback on her. Those who know me will know who I really am..those who dont and decides to hate me for what they hear, are just closed-minded people.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile

yeah... I heard it too. I'm sorry she told me.. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes Yes just ignore her and Penny tsk tsk ms trouble maker comeback? LOL :p but I think it's best to just ignore her because flaming back at her or responding in any negative way may constitute that you care about her opinion; but I think deep down inside you do care otherwise you wouldn't have posted a thread about it :p just my opinion.... not attempting to be harsh or anything, but if it really didn't affect you then why did you have to come and talk about it? I know when I post threads like these it's because deep down inside I do care..... _^-^_

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Yes Yes just ignore her and Penny tsk tsk ms trouble maker comeback? LOL :p but I think it's best to just ignore her because flaming back at her or responding in any negative way may constitute that you care about her opinion; but I think deep down inside you do care otherwise you wouldn't have posted a thread about it :p just my opinion.... not attempting to be harsh or anything, but if it really didn't affect you then why did you have to come and talk about it? I know when I post threads like these it's because deep down inside I do care..... _^-^_
It doesnt really affect me because I know its not true. You hear rumors about you, you response..thats it.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
well if she's soooo good then y is she even an "ex-sister-in-law".....omg she needs to get a better life.....

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
Like I've told my sisters, "Unless they've said it in front of your face then don't pay any attention to it. Cause if you do, then you're no much better than they are."

m8nhia

sarNie Egg
Like I've told my sisters, "Unless they've said it in front of your face then don't pay any attention to it. Cause if you do, then you're no much better than they are."
that's a real nice reply there...

Anyway, in Hmong society.. if the rumor spreads, it's not so good...
but, if people know how your family is like.. and why she's the X... they'll understand.

It's good that you are able to laugh about it... but so sad that she has the nerve to say such things.
If anyone is willing to believe her lies, then they just aren't worth knowing.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Naw, I wouldnt want to waste my time. It's only a waste of breath. And, yes, we are adults. No need to have any "gossip" comback on her. Those who know me will know who I really am..those who dont and decides to hate me for what they hear, are just closed-minded people.
"It doesn't matter what people say or think, because I know myself, and it's not true." WRONG. IT DOES matter what people think. I don't where people get the "I don't care, it's not true" line from. It's foolish and dim. If i wasn't so lazy right now, I would type out an essay explaining why I stand by my statement.

Well all I gotta say is, good thing your rumor is only about pots and pans. Because everyone knows you gotta have pots and pans in order to cook.... so shes BS. This dumb rumor is history. Old news. Your sister in law basically opened the curtains and fell off stage.

but like Tina said, if you didn't care that much, you wouldn't even talk about it. :mellow: