Somchai Yang

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
heard he's mixed with Thai...dang...he's cute in my opinion.
But what really breaks my heart is that he's a gread singer also...love his voice...i'm so gonna go and purchase he's album...all songs feature in his movie "Peb Tiam"....dang i went and listen to it at longcheng....great love all the song...worth it. Most of the songs are cover songs from thai artist. anyone here loves him too?

check out his album at:
http://www.loojceebentertainment.com/music...s/songs/Somchay

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
FAN of Somchai Yang... right here... hehehe.... :)

i think he has a very nice voice & somewhat cute too.. hehe... :)

Although, he does kinda look like Thai..ey, never know...but if u look at him u know he hmong though.. hehe.. anyways, he kinda resembles... Andrew Gregson when he smiles... :) that's what i think.. hahaha!!! Anyways i'll go check his album out @ loojceeb..

:)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
calla said:
som chai yaj ? isn't him the guy from "80 xyoo tseem hlub" ?
[post="147969"][/post]​
YUP!!!
:p THAT'S THE GUY I'M TALKING ABOUT.. HE STAR IN PEB TIAM...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think the guy has potential, he's tall (something most hmong actor don't have).

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
umm...i really didn't like somchai's new movie..peb tiam hlub..it was sort of boring...i was expecting a spectacular movie from herr video but this was a dissapointment...however..i still like him..he's handsome and such a sweetie on screen..but this new movie just dragged...i couldn't wait until the end of the film..hopefully part II will be better...sorry for anyone who likes herr production..i'm stil a fan but they need better script now.....more like need a major comeback movie.... :sweat:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i think that they shouldnt have copied tae pang korn becuz that lakorn was the best and hmong people cannot act or copy thai people....and personally, i liked the original thai song better than his song for bun ja tor....but thats just me...

however...if ne one buys his album...u culd upload it and prove me wrong.....

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
sassygurlm310 said:
he is cute...he looks thai when i saw him in the movie called vim tsaug ib los lus..yea he is fine..i like him
[post="149452"][/post]​
which guy is he in vim tsawg ib los lus

Mae

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
which guy is he in vim tsawg ib los lus
[post="149454"][/post]​
I don't remember seeing Somchai in Vim Tsawg Ib Los Lus....I do know that Cua Yaj was the main lead in the movie and played the character Txuj Ci, and the fact is Cua Yaj is a major cutie/hottie from Thailand!! But don't remember any roles that Somchai played in that movie...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sassygurlm310 said:
he is cute...he looks thai when i saw him in the movie called vim tsaug ib los lus..yea he is fine..i like him
[post="149452"][/post]​
you must be talkin' about the dude who play as Ntxawm Her husband in vim tsaug ib los lus..... name in the movie... "LENG"

IT'S NOT HIM... somchai looks better.. & younger.. hehee...
:p

anyways, i bought Somchai's CD yesterday and it's pretty good..i like the lyrics...& luv his voice... they put that one song in there... the song in "Ciaj tuag los yuav hlub"... the one he sang when he toss ball w/ that one girl.. where she swallow a egg and died... i luv that song... hehee...

~ i can't believe Somchai & Ntxhee Yee tried to sing in english... not bad though... hehee... but i couldn't understand a couple words they were trying to say... :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
you must be talkin' about the dude who play as Ntxawm Her husband in vim tsaug ib los lus..... name in the movie... "LENG"

IT'S NOT HIM... somchai looks better.. & younger.. hehee...
:p

anyways, i bought Somchai's CD yesterday and it's pretty good..i like the lyrics...& luv his voice... they put that one song in there... the song in "Ciaj tuag los yuav hlub"... the one he sang when he toss ball w/ that one girl.. where she swallow a egg and died... i luv that song... hehee...

~ i can't believe Somchai & Ntxhee Yee tried to sing in english... not bad though... hehee... but i couldn't understand a couple words they were trying to say... :)
[post="149510"][/post]​

u bought his cd....do u think u can upload it???

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
I don't remember seeing Somchai in Vim Tsawg Ib Los Lus....I do know that Cua Yaj was the main lead in the movie and played the character Txuj Ci, and the fact is Cua Yaj is a major cutie/hottie from Thailand!! But don't remember any roles that Somchai played in that movie...
[post="149481"][/post]​
yea thats what i thot becuz he seemed kinda new...

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
love him lots.. he was cute in the movie ciaj tuag los yuav hlub.. like how he always smile in there.. but i fell sad for him becuz he didnt get the nanegg at the end...

kazee

do you guys have a photo of him.. or anything? or any songs...? i'd like to hear him now.. he has a thai name.. and that's kinda cute..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He was in Vim Tsawg Ib Lo Lus (part 3). He played as Cua Yaj (Txuj Ci) son when he was grown up. He only got to play a little part though. It was at the very end when Txuj Ci and his wife was shopping and they spot Ntxawm Hawj who looked like their mother, actually Somchai spotted her and liked her, but she told him she had a husband (Txawb Zoo/Luj Yaj). He was super skinny during that scene.

Neways. Is it just me or Herr Video's new actresses aren't that talented as the old ones.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nancyvang said:
He was in Vim Tsawg Ib Lo Lus (part 3). He played as Cua Yaj (Txuj Ci) son when he was grown up. He only got to play a little part though. It was at the very end when Txuj Ci and his wife was shopping and they spot Ntxawm Hawj who looked like their mother, actually Somchai spotted her and liked her, but she told him she had a husband (Txawb Zoo/Luj Yaj). He was super skinny during that scene.

Neways. Is it just me or Herr Video's new actresses aren't that talented as the old ones.
[post="149718"][/post]​

:huh: oh! he was in there?... i didn't even knoe.. haha..

i got to rewatch "Vim tsawg ib lo lus." ^_^ later..