Somchai Yang

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what? i don't think that was somchai in that movie. well.. i wouldn't know.. i never finished the movie.. ahhah... cause it got reallie boring.

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
hi,

I'm a new gurl here ^^ i wanna say that this guy is really cute ^^ i'm in love hehehe ...
herr's production tells me that he's single and that many girls like him :-(

I really want to see his new movie but i come from france so so ... no one sell it ^^ snif

ps:sorry for my bad english

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sweety_kaj said:
hi,

I'm a new gurl here ^^ i wanna say that this guy is really cute ^^ i'm in love hehehe ...
herr's production tells me that he's single and that many girls like him :-(

I really want to see his new movie but i come from france so so ... no one sell it ^^ snif

ps:sorry for my bad english
[post="151374"][/post]​
yup.. many girls likes him.. (raising hand) :) hehe...

i bet somebody from America... is gonna married him..
:lmao:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i think he is handsome and tall but i think that he needs to fix his teeth. he has a nice smile and should have nice teeth as well

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
xxmiss_maixx said:
i think he is handsome and tall but i think that he needs to fix his teeth. he has a nice smile and should have nice teeth as well
[post="151426"][/post]​
lol...
:lmao: agreed..though.. god doesn't give u everything... u know.. :lmao:

but i'm sure.. he can manage...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
ahha true well i can't wait to go to thailand an laos maybe i cna c him since herr video is my uncle who made that production and he gives me sometimnes free cd and movie ...well i wish i can c him and take some pic and post it up here!!hopefully i can c hims icne i am go during the new year over there so yea..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sassygurlm310 said:
ahha true well i can't wait to go to thailand an laos maybe i cna c him since herr video is my uncle who made that production and he gives me sometimnes free cd and movie ...well i wish i can c him and take some pic and post it up here!!hopefully i can c hims icne i am go during the new year over there so yea..
[post="151441"][/post]​
mann!!! you're so lucky..
:D tell him ym_gurl says hi.. :p j/k...

have fun when u do go. is this your first time going? if so, don't freak out when u do see how dirty laos( east) is... compare to us.. westerns.. :D

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
sassygurlm310 said:
[post="151441"][/post]​

cool ^^ i will go to thailand for the new year too^^ but he is from laos :-( i wanna to c him too cuz i'm in love !!!!!!!! lol :lmao: herr's production gives me his phone number hehehe but i hav shame... :p

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
sweety_kaj said:
cool ^^ i will go to thailand for the new year too^^ but he is from laos :-( i wanna to c him too cuz i'm in love !!!!!!!! lol :lmao: herr's production gives me his phone number hehehe but i hav shame... :p
[post="151569"][/post]​
well thats nice haha i want his # hehe juss joking well yea its to far haha and its kinda embarassing calling its better to like talk to him in person then on the phone since we r like stranger to him ahhaha lol

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
sassygurlm310 said:
well thats nice haha i want his # hehe juss joking well yea its to far haha and its kinda embarassing calling its better to like talk to him in person then on the phone since we r like stranger to him ahhaha lol
[post="151818"][/post]​

i know that why i don't wanna to call him .... hehehe

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
so true..lol..its funnie when we do because he will just hang up...well like one of my bets guy friend is a hmong yaj haha maybe they r related some how lol!

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
sassygurlm310 said:
so true..lol..its funnie when we do because he will just hang up...well like one of my bets guy friend is a hmong yaj haha maybe they r related some how lol!
[post="152607"][/post]​

u called somchay??

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
great news...i just got his ALBUM...."Hlub Yog Txoj Sia"...love that song and most of the tracks....its all inside. ya gotta check out too.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
I love him too... when i was watching 3 tiam hlub and my grandma was watching with me and she told me that the girl that ate the egg is his ex wife...i dont know if thats true or not but thats what she told me. i never saw that movie...im not sure if its true or not but whoever talk to herr production can find out the truth...and please let me know thank you

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
I love him too... when i was watching 3 tiam hlub and my grandma was watching with me and she told me that the girl that ate the egg is his ex wife...i dont know if thats true or not but thats what she told me. i never saw that movie...im not sure if its true or not but whoever talk to herr production can find out the truth...and please let me know thank you

its a movie...........called ciaj tuag los yuav hlub............ go here u will knoe way i am talking about

neena

sarNie Adult
I THINK HE'S GOOD LOOKING....

A FAN OF HIS LOOKS AND ACTING CAREER BUT NOT A FAN OF HIS SINGING. PERIOD.