Somchai Yang

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
So this is the guy you all are talking about:

I don't remember seeing him in Vim Tsawg Ib Los Lus, but since you someone said he had such a small part, no wonder. While I was reading some of the posts, I thought you all were talking about a whole different movie by Herr's Production. This movie was called "Lub Neej Ntawm Txoj Hmoo" or something like that. The actress that plays in Vim Tsawg Ib Los Lus is in there along with Ms. Dawb Thoj. So, I thought you all were talking about that movie all along. Anyhow, I haven't seen the two movies Somchay Yaj plays in. It seems like you all wouldn't recommend his movies? What has made Caij..... interesting so far is this:

I love him too... when i was watching 3 tiam hlub and my grandma was watching with me and she told me that the girl that ate the egg is his ex wife...i dont know if thats true or not but thats what she told me. i never saw that movie...im not sure if its true or not but whoever talk to herr production can find out the truth...and please let me know thank you
...a girl ate the egg. Sounds funny.

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
What is funny is that I was execpting someone way better looking...I guess he could be as good looking as any other stars if his sponsor invest a bit more in this outfit and hair style...hehehehehe

I don't remember seeing him in Vim Tsawg Ib Los Lus, but since you someone said he had such a small part, no wonder. While I was reading some of the posts, I thought you all were talking about a whole different movie by Herr's Production. This movie was called "Lub Neej Ntawm Txoj Hmoo" or something like that. The actress that plays in Vim Tsawg Ib Los Lus is in there along with Ms. Dawb Thoj. So, I thought you all were talking about that movie all along. Anyhow, I haven't seen the two movies Somchay Yaj plays in. It seems like you all wouldn't recommend his movies? What has made Caij..... interesting so far is this:

mayo

sarNie Egg

^Ummm.... he looks hotter in the movies....

hahah.. she like choke on the egg and whats funny is that she lived a few days after... they even barried her already and that other guyfinds out and he had to ride one his horse for what seems like DAYS and dig her up... hahah and the guy hug her too hard so the egg comes popping out of her mouth and saves her like... few days after she dies.... anyways... what the hecka am i talking about i like this movie.... its not the best but loved it... because of him!! hahaha

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
^Ummm.... he looks hotter in the movies....

hahah.. she like choke on the egg and whats funny is that she lived a few days after... they even barried her already and that other guyfinds out and he had to ride one his horse for what seems like DAYS and dig her up... hahah and the guy hug her too hard so the egg comes popping out of her mouth and saves her like... few days after she dies.... anyways... what the hecka am i talking about i like this movie.... its not the best but loved it... because of him!! hahaha

hhaha yup i do 2!! lmao...well anyways i hvae the movie....luv his singing

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..yea.. he looks better in his movies.. compare to other hmong actors right now..he's actually good lookin'... it's aLL about SomchAi & Tou yAj.... :)

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
lol..yea.. he looks better in his movies.. compare to other hmong actors right now..he's actually good lookin'... it's aLL about SomchAi & Tou yAj.... :)

Since you mentioned both actors, which one do you favor more?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Since you mentioned both actors, which one do you favor more?
lol... :lol: well, you see.. it's a hard decision... imma fan of both of them..
both are very talanted in their own way.. but i can't say.. lol..
what about you? or anybody.. hehehe!!!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Hmm.. Somchai Yang..
I watched him in the first part of 80 Xyoo Tseem Hlub,
and he looks pretty attractive for a Hmong actor (besides Tub Yaj)
I really dont like that tub toog guy though... shouldn't have been the star of that movie..

but I do want to watch 3 tiam hlub sometime. :)

true, the sponsors can invest more in his clothes.. I think his hair is attractive.. :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i havent seen tub yaj act yet, but i think tub yaj can sing better than somchai.....however, somchai needs to have another album bcuz tub yajs first album sucked.....except the song that he sang at the end of his movie...but his second album sound better...so somchai needs to have a second album so i can copare cuz his only good songs are 1,2, n 11....

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
lol... :lol: well, you see.. it's a hard decision... imma fan of both of them..
both are very talanted in their own way.. but i can't say.. lol..
what about you? or anybody.. hehehe!!!

Um...I can't really say because I haven't seen Somchai in action yet. ;) As for Tub Yaj, he's a good actor, but Xab Thoj is so much better. He has a character for sure!! But then again, he's a comedy person which shows his ability to act, well, in that funny way of course. Tub Yaj is more of a sad, melodramatic kind of guy which his tears and way of expressing spoken words is just...sad and a few times, touching...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Um...I can't really say because I haven't seen Somchai in action yet. ;) As for Tub Yaj, he's a good actor, but Xab Thoj is so much better. He has a character for sure!! But then again, he's a comedy person which shows his ability to act, well, in that funny way of course. Tub Yaj is more of a sad, melodramatic kind of guy which his tears and way of expressing spoken words is just...sad and a few times, touching...
lol..agreed.

calla

sarNie Adult
what ? this guy is not the actor from "80 xyoo" they have the same name or what ? i though someone was telling me it was him......but when i looked at that pic it wasn't him.

oh well, anyways.......i saw a little preview of his music vdo from Ja Iab's moviec called "Ib Leej Niam Txawv Txiv Part2"
wow....he's really cute...love his voice as well. i don't know why but he looks ugly in that pic.......actually he's much better in the MV......ehhehe.
i gotta go get it.........:)

calla

sarNie Adult

oh.....never mind. i though the main actor from "80 Xyoo" is also Somchai but he actually not....ehhe.
i watched this movie long time ago and probably forgot that Somchai Yang also in there.

but yea....i do think he's really cute and great singer. to say the truth....he's better than Tub Yaj. :yahoo:

oh, by the way.......does anyone have his new album......there's a short preview from Ja Iab's movies. he sang with a girl too.....its pretty good.

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey would you make a screen capture of Somchai Music videos so we can c it. if you have Kuv Nplooj Siab Txawv Ib Leej Niam thiab Txiv on dvd then u should make a screen capture of Somchai Music Videos so we can c it

oh.....never mind. i though the main actor from "80 Xyoo" is also Somchai but he actually not....ehhe.
i watched this movie long time ago and probably forgot that Somchai Yang also in there.

but yea....i do think he's really cute and great singer. to say the truth....he's better than Tub Yaj. :yahoo:

oh, by the way.......does anyone have his new album......there's a short preview from Ja Iab's movies. he sang with a girl too.....its pretty good.

calla

sarNie Adult
leek18.......that movie "ib leej niam txawv txiv part 2" wasn't mine. my mom borrow it from my uncle and she already return it.

but i can't get enough of watching the preview of Somchai's music vdo...he's too cute. i love that face.......ehhehe.

i thought it already release, cause they say COMING SOON ON NOVEMBER. so i went to the flea market in StPAUL and they was like it suppose to come out on the NEW YEAR at the Metrodome...around December 20 something. i can't wait.........hehehe

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god...u guys r seriously about Somchai's music video...i'm dying to see it...my sis we were chatting bou't how come he ain't coming a mv yet. i'm so gonna get one. thnks for letting me know....without this info i would've known nothing but he's hot. thanks. sombody help capture his mv preview for those of us who r desperately than desperate.

calla

sarNie Adult
oh my god...u guys r seriously about Somchai's music video...i'm dying to see it...my sis we were chatting bou't how come he ain't coming a mv yet. i'm so gonna get one. thnks for letting me know....without this info i would've known nothing but he's hot. thanks. sombody help capture his mv preview for those of us who r desperately than desperate.

yes, i'm saying the truth girl......i saw the preview of his mv with my own eyes.....ehhee :yahoo:
and the lady @ the fleamarket told me it should come out around December......ehhe.
i can't wait.....cause he looks so cute in the mv.......great voice too. :wub:

if you guys want to see the preview...just watch the last part of "Ib Leej Niam Txawv Txiv" with Dao Vwj.

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
OMG... I'm sooo crazy about Somchai. I liked him soooo much that I rewatch his movies a couple of times already. I cant never have enough. He is so cute and good looking for a Hmong guy. I can't wait for his MV and Ciaj tuag los hlub part 3. I don't care much is 3 tiam hlub not all that. I only watch him... Se how crazy I am.....hehehehe