Something about Luj Yaj

leek18

sarNie Adult
yeah, that was his wife in real life.

I think Luj Yaj real wife is his wife in the movie Nuj Toog & Paj Ntawg Maum Nkauj See ...because i remember seeing the credit at the end which say....Luj Yaj and then Mrs. Luj Yaj......I'm not sure....correct me if i wrong....okay

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, that was his wife in real life.
Yep that's what I heard too. I'm not surprise that Luj has a niam yau but I'm surprise it took him this long. From what I heard he's a very smooth talker among the gals. Someone who's very good a sweet talking and sweeping the ladys off their feet. No wonder he's such a good actor.

I heard the story a few months ago and was asking if anyone knew if his niam yau is but no seem to know the answer. Wow!!! Is it really Iab Hawj. If so she's so young for him. I guess we all can only wonder why she even get involve with him the first place.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Well his first wife is pretty and good enough for him.......Well Iab Hawj did have a movie with Luj Yaj which she played as his niam yau and i can't believe that it was for real too. When watching the movie i was like heck...she too young....for him...lol

neena

sarNie Adult
wait wait wait...iab hawj...is she who i think she is...the girl in the movie with somchai...where the died then they reborn and they find each other and go to the same school?...is it her?!! :blink:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup..that's her.. she has grown over the years. she doesn't look like that anymore but still.. she still young to be marrying someone who can be her father....

no more movies for her.. oh well.. live in peace.. :)

SMILE2MEH

sarNie Egg
is there a recent picture of iab hawj? how she really looks like now? OOwow when yall said young i thought yall meant young not little girly young.....

max

sarNie Elites
His first wife, is she the one that played as his wife in the movie "Txhob Cia Dhau Mus"? The movie starred Cua Yaj and Dawb Thoj... and like later Dawb Thoj almost stayed with Luj Yaj because his wife had an accident, and the child lived, but she died? LOL, I probably make no sense at all, but I am assuming that that is his first wife.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
His first wife, is she the one that played as his wife in the movie "Txhob Cia Dhau Mus"? The movie starred Cua Yaj and Dawb Thoj... and like later Dawb Thoj almost stayed with Luj Yaj because his wife had an accident, and the child lived, but she died? LOL, I probably make no sense at all, but I am assuming that that is his first wife.
i have that movie! lOl well thats not his first wife lol but anyways cua yaj is married now... my cousin married hIm.. shes in laos with Him right now... if u guys where wondering...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
damn! for real! god, he's old enough to be her grandpa! gosh! i'm piss! lol...she's so young and getting married! man, is this the reason why she don't have new cds out anymore. but how old is she anyways?

short_papa

sarNie Egg
iab hawj doesn't look THAT young

point is he cheated in his wife and impregnated another woman. *sigh*

why did he have to do that? =(

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG** are you guys kidding meeh?? NAH UH? Luj YAJ!!!! but i always trusted
him 2 be like the most honest man in this hmong industry. *SIGHS* very sad but i'll
always support his music. great singer. Much luv always.

leek18

sarNie Adult
no, that's not his wife that was MAIV TSWB VAJ who lives in sacramento and she just play luj yaj wife in that movie and no it's not luj yaj wife. luj yaj wife in real life was the one who play his wife in NUJ TOOG & PAJ TAWG MUAM NKAUJ SEE

Mae

sarNie Adult
i'm disgusted with iab hawj...why the heck would she want a man who's like 25-30 years older than her!!!! Is she in her right mind.... Same goes to Luj Yaj, basically marrying someone who could be his daughter or granddaughter....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So...I'm home with my mom so I decided to watch the movie...the one where Iab played his niam yau...OMG...speechless.