Son & Vill (health mag) promoting son ice cream shop "Ori"

D~D

sarNie Adult
I miss Son and Vill so I look up some video on YouTube of the both of them and the video of Son opening his icecream/ yogurt place pop-up. the clip of Son going to feed Vill in the end was so Cute and got me squealing!!!!
so as Son and Vill sat down, Son scoop up a spoon of icecream as though he was gonna feed Vill.. As Vill open her mouth, Son trick her and ate it, leaving Vill disappointed and perhaps embarrass as well. Than.. This time, he finally feed it to her, as she didn't finishing eating it all, and Son finish eating the rest of her icecream from the same spoon. ( squeal... Same Spoon!!!)this proves that they really are CLOSE to the point where they share the same spoon b/c I only do this " sharing the same spoon" with my family.

Do other actors an actress do this as well.. sharing the same spoon.. I mean for those that are single ?????

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think they been friend for along time plus they grown up together but just don't want to reveal it because of public gossip and Son doesn't want Vill to get in bad news with the public...which is sweet, how their friendship and love of being a friend is.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Oy. Going Son-Vill biased here! Lol jk! I have got to rewatch them now. Miss them to death. Too bad Son is now in Channel 3. Well not really but I wish Vill would move too so they could star together again. Miss them like crazy!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sarna3 said:
I think they been friend for along time plus they grown up together but just don't want to reveal it because of public gossip and Son doesn't want Vill to get in bad news with the public...which is sweet, how their friendship and love of being a friend is.
Awwww, he's really protective of her.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
U know Son has moved to ch3, he is just doing lakorn with P'kai, he is still with Exact and ch5 because Exact has given him so much so he loves it and its his home..he's only doing lakorn for ch3 only not move over there...both Vill and Son have sign another 5 yrs with Exact. because Kun Boy has give them so much.