Son Yok Songpaisarn - Interview by Innnews

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Right now, let's just say she's a special friend, I don't want to use the word boy/girlfriend yet.
Aww i really hope they do hook up. I love how he says "YET" at the end hehe :D

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
what? if someone kept telling me that i'm not 100 percent woman i'd get stressed and pissed off too...i mean...r y'all blind? ppl are so dumb making rumors that try to kill off someone, that's what is wrong with this world...and the thai entertainment, every single gossip is about being gay or something...come on they need to come up with something new...its so not interesting talking about someone's sexual orientation, its a really stupid question to bring ppl down.
Why stressed out out about something that isn't true ... and yea ... thai paparazzi is known for making false rumors/gossips about superstars ....

neena

sarNie Adult
Why stressed out out about something that isn't true ... and yea ... thai paparazzi is known for making false rumors/gossips about superstars ....

yeah...but when it keeps repeating itself and getting in you're face you tend to get stressed out...no matter if you're famous or not. thai media isn't as bad as the american media though, honestly.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Awe...so sweet and cute. They both look adoreable and wonderful together as a team. I hope we get to see more of them in future lakorns and maybe...just maybe that "special friend" will be the one :D

Best of luck and wish to the both of them for a long lasting success in everything they do..!!