Son Yook Songpaisarn A LIAR?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
RAENGGGGGGGGG sood sood hahahaha dat shiet was FUNNY what tvpool lady said it wasn't him? maybe boy paid her to say it wasn't son lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
haha.. yeah.. but that must have been a very old photo of him. He looks like he's going through puberty in that naked photo. But if it's in fact a real photo then, oh my gosh.. someone was exploiting him, cause he doesn't look too happy there.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh if it were a real photo he should of just came out and admit it and do what Rome did and say he didn't know because his agent signed him up :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol hahahahaha everytime i think of dis i'm gonna laugh now LOL all cause of lome LOL

cecilia

Staff member
HAHA. lome, YOU make me laugh so hard on the comment of him pulling down to prove that it's not him :loool:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Whatever it is, Son nude or not nude I still love and support him 100%,,,he did said that the upper body and his face r his but the lower was not him....but if it's him he is getting money for it,,,good for him, Love Son as always....u gorgeous Son, if i have the money I would love for u to pose nude for me to look at and take picture of....Go Son Yuk, u rules..Someone in here is jealous of his body because her boyfriend might not have the body that he has.... :D :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Funny, this photo, no matter which way you look at, top to bottom, how the waistline connects to the thighs and legs, there is no photoshop magic here. Again, if Son is so sure that this is photoshopped, freaking show the photo that was used for photoshop. But if you can't, then shut the heck up, you freaking liar. :rolleyes:

And second, if the upper body is his and not the lower half? Well, observe how the background of both upper and lower, the tiles, are exactly the same with the same shadow, no photoshop pro can make any photo that realistic. -_-

To: Sarna3- This is all I have to say, keep working honey, keep saving up so that one day, you can personally hire Son to satisfy your wildest dreams but in the meantime, you can wake up now and watch from the sidelines, sad isn't it? Oh, no it's rather pathetic. :tease:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
who cared about son lying or not? if he lied it only shows us that he's not proud of his body. come on girls, he should just admit it's him and we can all think he use to have a nice body.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lome you are killing me here.

I don't know Son, not a fan of his, but I got to say, he has a gorgeous body lmao... whether he lied or not, IDK... his acting is horrible. His personality, well I have no idea lol... Now his new lakorn that he is in, hopefully he show somes improvements. Star lies all the time, some tells the truth but not the whole truth lol... you know what I mean. So I guess Son is telling half truth. He denies the lower part but we can't judge because we haven't seen his lower part and his real lower part :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol omg I'm still laughing about it Lome I went to bed thinking about it and LOL I was laughing in bed like a crazy woman. But you know now that i think about it the titles in the background do match up... no matter how i look at this photo it doesn't seem like a photoshopped picture. If it is then it's been done very well and with lots of time and elaboration

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol omg I'm still laughing about it Lome I went to bed thinking about it and LOL I was laughing in bed like a crazy woman. But you know now that i think about it the titles in the background do match up... no matter how i look at this photo it doesn't seem like a photoshopped picture. If it is then it's been done very well and with lots of time and elaboration
They must be photoshop super genius if the picture was really photoshop lol

neena

sarNie Adult
Funny, this photo, no matter which way you look at, top to bottom, how the waistline connects to the thighs and legs, there is no photoshop magic here. Again, if Son is so sure that this is photoshopped, freaking show the photo that was used for photoshop. But if you can't, then shut the heck up, you freaking liar. :rolleyes:

And second, if the upper body is his and not the lower half? Well, observe how the background of both upper and lower, the tiles, are exactly the same with the same shadow, no photoshop pro can make any photo that realistic. -_-

To: Sarna3- This is all I have to say, keep working honey, keep saving up so that one day, you can personally hire Son to satisfy your wildest dreams but in the meantime, you can wake up now and watch from the sidelines, sad isn't it? Oh, no it's rather pathetic. :tease:

wow, we got a hater here. lol. in fact a pro at photoshopping does exist...they do it all the time to model's picture, retouching them, making them look slimmer and all...so i have to disagree when you said there isn't a pro at it. the team who made photoshopping probably knows and uses every tool in photoshop. with the thailand now, i'm sure there are loads of ppl out there who would do something like this.

anyways, i've seen these pictures...ha...and i really don't care if he's lying or not...if you think about it, everyone lies to cover up something so i'm not surprised at all. i'm going to believe him and take his words on it. i like son i think he needs to get use to showbiz...i still support him nonetheless because he has a long career ahead of him so i'm not judging him now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow, we got a hater here. lol. in fact a pro at photoshopping does exist...they do it all the time to model's picture, retouching them, making them look slimmer and all...so i have to disagree when you said there isn't a pro at it. the team who made photoshopping probably knows and uses every tool in photoshop. with the thailand now, i'm sure there are loads of ppl out there who would do something like this.

anyways, i've seen these pictures...ha...and i really don't care if he's lying or not...if you think about it, everyone lies to cover up something so i'm not surprised at all. i'm going to believe him and take his words on it. i like son i think he needs to get use to showbiz...i still support him nonetheless because he has a long career ahead of him so i'm not judging him now.
But you can tell model pictures are retouch, but in Son's case, it was not retouch. I don't think it is him, I believe it is really Son.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm still a lil confused lol is da photoshopped part (lower half of him) not showing in dat pic? so he said da upper part is him so does dat mean from his hips down it wasn't him? we can't see dat in da pic. or is dat pic it?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

lmao..Aiyaja...you crack me up..... :loool: